ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I feel like maybe there are too many girls in this one... In Melody and DMD, there is just enough.. I feel like cause of that.. content is gonna drag on a lot cause you have to story before the lemon squeezey..

Reactions: DA22 and Blayo

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I feel like maybe there are too many girls in this one... In Melody and DMD, there is just enough.. I feel like cause of that.. content is gonna drag on a lot cause you have to story before the lemon squeezey..
Well, to be honest, even a small hotel needs some staff. Of course most of it will be female. You don't have to play Pokemon with them. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, to be honest, even a small hotel needs some staff. Of course most of it will be female. You don't have to play Pokemon with them. ;)
Well it is a combination of too many girls and too many drama story lines like with the GF, hotel takeover threat and the sisters useless expandable BF that are more just fluff filler and not needed to drive forward the core story or explain the growth or actions of core characters, but will slow and drag it down for a long time till devs feel it is time to resolve it finally. Game has already enough interesting drama points in the relation between the core characters and does not need those other lines and unneeded drama.

For myself I will wait until those lines are resolved before playing the game, since I know I will else be bored by the development of the game before the interesting bits happen. Do love the art though, just way too much inconsequential drama wrongly directed for my personal taste.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will be longer than melody (even atm ingame timetable is around same as in melody) but not as long as dmd (which spans months).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
will be longer than melody (even atm ingame timetable is around same as in melody) but not as long as dmd (which spans months).
Good to know. Melody was a good game that had the right length. I feel that DMD is getting too long and, though I still like it, I don't anticipate it as much as I do Sunshine Love.

Reactions: DougDimmadope

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
DMD is just too long need to be end.
As long as people are willing to support it there's no reason to end it. To me there have been several spots in the story where it could have ended but, since it isn't my story to tell, I don't know what the plan is going to be for an ending. Perhaps they plan on having D win the modeling contest and then end it with a wedding.

I just hope that Sunshine Love has a more concise story to be told and that it doesn't take 4 years to tell it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
DMD is just too long need to be end.
I think the problem with DMD is, that half of the game feels like pure filler story, which can be nice in small amounts, but u can basically skip after the first half of Ch.1 to nearly the end of Ch.2 without missing much of importance... most side characters are used as filler until the D content is available and after that largely ignored (a thing DMD shares with Melody)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
As long as people are willing to support it there's no reason to end it. To me there have been several spots in the story where it could have ended but, since it isn't my story to tell, I don't know what the plan is going to be for an ending. Perhaps they plan on having D win the modeling contest and then end it with a wedding.

I just hope that Sunshine Love has a more concise story to be told and that it doesn't take 4 years to tell it.
My main problem with DmD is that the character of D from the first episode does not correspond to the character D from the third episode. I hope that in the case of SL they will clearly identify the personalities of the individual LIs and in the case of the implementation of different kinks they will divide them accordingly.

Some characters can be slow burn romantic and others sexually adventurous for a variety of kinks. Mixing together as in the case of DmD only reveals the superficiality of their personalities.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes