Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
For our next preview for the next update of Sunshine Love, our featured character this week is the shy, but confident-in-the-surf teenager known as “Shortcake”.
In this next part of the story, you’ll get the chance to learn exactly why she loves surfing so much. And she may even teach you a thing or two out when you’re out there among those gnarly waves!
Do you think you can keep up with the tube riding ginger teen? Is surfing something that you might want to become really good at during your summer stay in Sunshine Bay?
Enjoy the weekend everyone, we’ll be back with some more preview pics for you next week!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I doubt that the MC will be able to keep up with Carissa in the waves. He doesn't look like he ever stood on a board. :D

What I would finally like to do though is to recruit her for the hotel as trainer.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
The next update comes out on August 29th for the person above me. Also great project as always from Mr. Dots. i just hope next update has us and Ashley finally hit it off and the dynamics that comes with it . She been on top of things and the MC since the beginning . no blue balling here i hope lol
Seeing how things go in other MrDots games, I wouldn't hope anything with the sister before a long time... A kiss on the mouth in the next update maybe, to remember the one from when they were young.
I think there might be some action with one of the side girls in the next update, though, maybe not full action, but something like a blowjob maybe ?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Seeing how things go in other MrDots games, I wouldn't hope anything with the sister before a long time... A kiss on the mouth in the next update maybe, to remember the one from when they were young.
I think there might be some action with one of the side girls in the next update, though, maybe not full action, but something like a blowjob maybe ?
Oh I meant the Step mother Ashley unless I'm tripping? She is the one I'm focused on. The next after her would be Trish her sister . Older woman is always my preferred lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both elderly ladies have hots on mc and that foodtruck girl has bit and same goes to 1 or both twins, sis has some and carissa not much/at all.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Oh I meant the Step mother Ashley unless I'm tripping? She is the one I'm focused on. The next after her would be Trish her sister . Older woman is always my preferred lol
Oups sorry, my bad... Yes, I think there may be something with Ashley, seeing how she's flirting with MC... Like I said, probably not a full scene, but some bj or something like that may happen.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Unlocked

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
For our next preview for the next update of Sunshine Love, our featured character this week is the shy, but confident-in-the-surf teenager known as “Shortcake”.
In this next part of the story, you’ll get the chance to learn exactly why she loves surfing so much. And she may even teach you a thing or two out when you’re out there among those gnarly waves!
Do you think you can keep up with the tube riding ginger teen? Is surfing something that you might want to become really good at during your summer stay in Sunshine Bay?
Enjoy the weekend everyone, we’ll be back with some more preview pics for you next week!
Have a great day,
Mrdots
We already have BEST GIRL!!!

My main and primary play through of this is to devote my MC life and soul to that sweet cake (Shortcake / SC)

I say with complete certainty she is my favorite girl from every game I have ever played, AMAZING!

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes