SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I put this game in my backlog without downloading it but holy fuck, 1.8GB at v0.02?! Is the game incredibly long already or is there just little/no compression at the current point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I put this game in my backlog without downloading it but holy fuck, 1.8GB at v0.02?! Is the game incredibly long already or is there just little/no compression at the current point?
long with a lot high quality images (newer model than in melody or dmd) and animations and a lot text. there is compressed version if 1.8GB is too big.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
long with a lot high quality images (newer model than in melody or dmd) and animations and a lot text. there is compressed version if 1.8GB is too big.
I wasn't concerned about download size. I just correlate the size of the download to the length of the game. Nice to see that there's already lots of reading to do at just 0.0.2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wasn't concerned about download size. I just correlate the size of the download to the length of the game. Nice to see that there's already lots of reading to do at just 0.0.2.
well current gametime is 1st week so there is plenty of things.

happy playing.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Just played a little of this game. Mr Dot always nail the character models, especially the main characters such as Melody and in this case, the half-sister. In fact the renders in this game is even above that of Melody. The story is interesting enough, though the pacing could probably have been done a little better with some parts. It has a lot of potential so might hold off until v1.0. to experience the full game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just played a little of this game. Mr Dot always nail the character models, especially the main characters such as Melody and in this case, the half-sister. In fact the renders in this game is even above that of Melody. The story is interesting enough, though the pacing could probably have been done a little better with some parts. It has a lot of potential so might hold off until v1.0. to experience the full game.
newer models than in melody so ofc those look better.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
No idea if this was posted or not, but I decided to randomly look around in the discord and found this

1595309667328.png

Will be interesting to see which combo's will and will not work. Hopefully they implement an option that lets you switch the routes around, like DMD and Melody does.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Love the game sofar but i have to ask dosent the mc give of the no fucking clue vibe I mean she flirts then he ask him self did she flirt no must be my imagination he said the at least 6 times all ready he sounds like moron who pent 7 + years to become a lawyer and no dam life skills in reading people

Reactions: Virfe

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Love the game sofar but i have to ask dosent the mc give of the no fucking clue vibe I mean she flirts then he ask him self did she flirt no must be my imagination he said the at least 6 times all ready he sounds like moron who pent 7 + years to become a lawyer and no dam life skills in reading people
Sadly I'm one of them like the mc. A woman has to be really blatant in their intentions. I seriously don't get hints well when it comes to women flirting with me. I assume they are just kind or nice. Always been that way

Dec 20, 2019
Sadly I'm one of them like the mc. A woman has to be really blatant in their intentions. I seriously don't get hints well when it comes to women flirting with me. I assume they are just kind or nice. Always been that way
Us guys like to be direct. Too troublesome to keep guessing whether there are hidden intentions / meanings in everything.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Better than previous.Everyone’s mouth shape doesn’t look like"per...per...per...".That is annoying.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
12fee447-fe42-4a19-961b-a2b7511a1c2f.jpg 641fd572-d21a-42c3-b2b9-41e067de6229.jpg

The Morning After
Hello to all our very loyal supporters.

We hope you all have a great week so far, and we hope we can make it even better, by sharing some picture previews from the next update of “Sunshine Love”!

You will soon find out exactly how your sis reacts to your “busy hands” being in a certain place on her person while you were both sleeping.

How will you handle this situation? Will you play it cool or will you be a stuttering mess of excuses?

Today we also wanted to let you know that Sunshine Love v.3 will be released on Saturday, August 29th.
We will have some more previews to share with you from v0.0.3, which will be posted up next week!

Enjoy the rest of the week, and as always, please look after yourselves.

MrDots.

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 741834 View attachment 741835

The Morning After
Hello to all our very loyal supporters.

We hope you all have a great week so far, and we hope we can make it even better, by sharing some picture previews from the next update of “Sunshine Love”!

You will soon find out exactly how your sis reacts to your “busy hands” being in a certain place on her person while you were both sleeping.

How will you handle this situation? Will you play it cool or will you be a stuttering mess of excuses?

Today we also wanted to let you know that Sunshine Love v.3 will be released on Saturday, August 29th.
We will have some more previews to share with you from v0.0.3, which will be posted up next week!

Enjoy the rest of the week, and as always, please look after yourselves.

MrDots.
Great news! Looks like I'm going to enjoy my after birthday party!

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes