tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I know their games tend to be slow burn, so I wanna ask, Is there enough sexy fun time here yet, or should I continue waiting?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
And what about your girlfriend Nicole that you left behind? Do you think you can make your relationship work with her over the summer, despite the long-distance that currently separates you two?
How about just let me dump her for good:rolleyes:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Sunshine Love [v0.0.3i Extras] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (538 MB): - - -

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Definitely a valid point. However, the problem I have with it is that part of what made the story in DMD interesting was the tension that came from the risk of the relationship. In the earlier parts of the game, there was the constant risk of the F or D saying the wrong thing or showing the wrong kind of attention to each other and having someone figure out their secret. One wrong move or word, and the whole thing would come crashing down. However, after they have given it away to virtually every character in the game (some accidental, some not) and not a single person has had a negative reaction to it (quite the opposite, actually) it has completely lost those stakes... that excitement. Now it just seems like any other vanilla love story with the MC having sex scenes with the same LI over and over and over with the occasional 3rd party joining in.

I still play, and will continue to play, because I have, for the most part, enjoyed MrDots's work and want to see how the story ends (it's like how many of us stuck around to see the end of GoT, even though the last couple seasons were disappointing). That's the same reason I'm excited to see where SL goes, even if it hasn't quite grabbed me so far like Melody and DMD did. I still expect great things from SL and am really excited for today's update.
I see your point. That “incest as a pariah“ aspect has fallen to the back burner. We obviously won’t ratchet up that tension for Chapter 4 - though it will still be there. At the end of Chapter 3 you will see what the new McMuffin will be - the new obstacle. Hopefully it will leave Chapter 4 engaging.

Reactions: Warped77

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
The slow burn is real but damn, I'm definitely here for the ride.

The bonus images and peeps are fantastic.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes