ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
This whole dicking around with Nicole is just plain stupid. Either she manipulates MC into an open relationship, or you can cling to her desperately. The best and cleanest way would've been offering the third alternative, to break up and be done with it but hey, why could you do that.

Edit.: Reading the WT about this part makes it even more retarded. You either get manipulated, or you're cut off from a lot of content. Superb writing really.
I don't like either of these options. I would just prefer to end the relationship.
Hopefully we will not be forced to hear about or watch what she gets up to.

wordwolf

Jan 27, 2018
I love Mr Dots' games, but this was his crappiest update ever. There's too many girls in this game, and that leaves too many opportunities to be bogged down with girls/subplots you have no interest in whatsoever.

Its GREAT that his games take it slow, I enjoy the buildup and "tease", but there was barely any of that at all between the main characters this chapter. Dreams and Fantasy scenes and Voyeur Vision dont cut it. I'd have been fine if there wasn't any "action" if there was at least more tension building between the two characters, but I swear I spent the whole update text skipping with the control button and then the one scene with any content was a tertiary girl that I have absolutely no interest in.

Here's hoping he narrows the focus going forward to Sis, Ashley and the cousin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well she definitely wants to do it with someone else
Well shit, I’m a few hundred miles from any computer and was initially excited for this update. Seeing that I guess I’m done until we can break up with her. I’m not anti-open relationships in a game but this comes across as her way of justifying having sex with someone else. I’d much rather that we were given the option of a clean break.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well shit, I’m a few hundred miles from any computer and was initially excited for this update. Seeing that I guess I’m done until we can break up with her. I’m not anti-open relationships in a game but this comes across as her way of justifying having sex with someone else. I’d much rather that we were given the option of a clean break.
Other than that, is the game ok? Even for a picky fuck like me?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm starting to feel the same way.
This forced open relationship just seems like a way of avoiding a NTR tag. (if people want an optional open relationship, that is fine, but we have no choice, unless we want to remain faithful)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I may remind: Even Nicole mentiones as rule "not to inform ANY details" - so there is also no way to "hide" NTR behind that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Other than that, is the game ok? Even for a picky fuck like me?
Too early to say, honestly. The dev splits his time between two games and though they are both very well done this one feels more like it is stalling and less like it is developing the characters. I’m still interested in seeing where it goes but my initial excitement has begun to wane. Perhaps in a couple more updates, this doesn’t grab your attention as much as other games I like better.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wait. What? So, the dev is hiding NTR by calling it something else?
Well you can agree with her terms, or you can disagree. So the choice is all yours. If you agree to a open relationship, you can't very well go rage about ntr on top...

D

Deleted member 1310400

I love Mr Dots' games, but this was his crappiest update ever. There's too many girls in this game, and that leaves too many opportunities to be bogged down with girls/subplots you have no interest in whatsoever.

Its GREAT that his games take it slow, I enjoy the buildup and "tease", but there was barely any of that at all between the main characters this chapter. Dreams and Fantasy scenes and Voyeur Vision dont cut it. I'd have been fine if there wasn't any "action" if there was at least more tension building between the two characters, but I swear I spent the whole update text skipping with the control button and then the one scene with any content was a tertiary girl that I have absolutely no interest in.

Here's hoping he narrows the focus going forward to Sis, Ashley and the cousin
I agree, i barely ever start text skipping unless the game im playing is a borefest but the amount of text in this is absurd compared to the "action scenes". Story is just developing way too slowly IMO.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You guys notice the game said Sophia was marrying Melody? Dude just wrecked two games with this update lol
READ correctly:
Sofia, a friend of Melody, is marrying a woman - there is nowhere told that she marries Melody

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes