Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
I finished the update. Standing by my original point that whoever is writing this has no idea how normal people actually talk to each other. Also, there's an INORDINATE amount of stalling. This game is dragging its heels everywhere it goes, and with the amount of characters that've been introduced it could take years before we get anywhere. That's not even mentioning how the dev splits their time between two games.

I wasn't impressed with Melody for how much pointless dialogue there was. This one looks like it's going the same route, only with 5x more characters.

Not holding my breath on this one, tbh.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Too early to say, honestly. The dev splits his time between two games and though they are both very well done this one feels more like it is stalling and less like it is developing the characters. I’m still interested in seeing where it goes but my initial excitement has begun to wane. Perhaps in a couple more updates, this doesn’t grab your attention as much as other games I like better.
In my opinion he screwed up Melody. I was willing to give this a shot, but maybe I should wait on that.

Well you can agree with her terms, or you can disagree. So the choice is all yours. If you agree to a open relationship, you can't very well go rage about ntr on top...
So, if we disagree with it, because let's be honest here, I don't share, so, how will it play out?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In my opinion he screwed up Melody. I was willing to give this a shot, but maybe I should wait on that.

So, if we disagree with it, because let's be honest here, I don't share, so, how will it play out?
I would assume you stay true to your gf, and don't sleep around with anyone else. Enjoy some camsex with her and your hand :ROFLMAO: If you are going to sleep around and cheat on her with bunch of girls, and at same time be upset if she screw around? Geeze, so you can be the piece of shit cheating on her, but she need to be faithful to you...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

That’s my question... If we don’t agree then I suppose the MC cheats on her or it locks any sex out of the game (I doubt they’d do that). If the MC cheats she then will inevitably find out and break up with him OR the MC will feel guilty and break up with her.
Why not just skip that typical cliche nonsense and let the player end it now?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
This game is so frustrating. The visuals are great. The LIs are some of the best looking we've seen from MD. BUT my lord this game is so freaking boring. I just find myself mashing ctl to fly through walls of text. The one sex scene was brutally interrupted for a chuckle. All the build up, interrupted bunch more text, then back to the sex scene! Which was crazy short! What the hell? Completely ruined the flow. This is Mr. F'n Dots. He has the resources and know how to give us a btr sex scene than that and a better game. He certainly could reduce the long walls of text to spend a bit more time on the sex scene. I don't know where the hell this game is going or what the point is. I want to love this game but I just am not having fun with it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would assume you stay true to your gf, and don't sleep around with anyone else. Enjoy some camsex with her and your hand :ROFLMAO: If you are going to sleep around and cheat on her with bunch of girls, and at same time be upset if she screw around? Geeze, so you can be the piece of shit cheating on her, but she need to be faithful to you...
Piece of shit or not, I don't want my LIs fucking anyone else. I've said it before, the MC should be the only one cheating if there's a cheat system in place.

That’s my question... If we don’t agree then I suppose the MC cheats on her or it locks any sex out of the game (I doubt they’d do that). If the MC cheats she then will inevitably find out and break up with him OR the MC will feel guilty and break up with her.
I agree with that.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
My man, do you know where you are and what kind of games you are playing.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
At this stage I think most players feel like the gf is a weight around their neck they wan't to cut ties with. I also think its a bit of a waste of dev resources and time to keep trudge along that path for to long. Because if dude wanted to stay with the gf, just pack your bags and go home already and game over.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you disagree the game locks you out of going after another women so it's either open relationship or you are just with your gf.
Well that’s ridiculous. Thanks for letting me know!

At this stage I think most players feel like the gf is a weight around their neck they wan't to cut ties with. I also think its a bit of a waste of dev resources and time to keep trudge along that path for to long. Because if dude wanted to stay with the gf, just pack your bags and go home already and game over.
Yeah, not understanding the Devs decision, especially considering the long conversation that has been had about it. In addition, isn’t Nicole not even listed as a LI or am I misremembering?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
You go on a date. She invites you over and in. Cut scene both MC and LI laying in bed "Well that just happened. Guess you should go. Yeah". Next scene, sister on couch, bunch of shitty dialog, cut back to date scene and short ass sex scene over in maybe 2 mins. Are you f'n kidding me? ARGH!!!

LOL I'm so upset b/c I want to love this game!

Nut shell it just isn't fun to play!

That's all I'm going to say. I vented!

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
iS tHe nTr oPtIoNaL ?? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, but I'm just not feeling it with this game. Really like DMD. Melody was good. But I just can't get into this one for some reason. Maybe it needs to be a tad darker in theme or something, I don't know. Kind of hard to do with the word Sunshine in the title, I guess. I'm going to have to pass. :confused: On the bright side, I'll have more hard drive space. :)

Reactions: HandofVecna

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well the VN isn´t bad, but i just don´t get the feeling as it was Melody. Renders are pretty nice but thats all i can say ... for me the Story is just boring (like the story in DMD with chapter 3). Melody was really the only VN i enjoyd from Dots from the start to the end. So all in all i´m not really impressed from Sunshine Love.
The story not that bad, just the phasing is awful. You don't really get rewarded for trudge through the story. And when you do think something will happen you get cut off with "then that did happen....". The whole story line with the gf is holding everything back...

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
Hello Guys : )
am i the only one that animation doesn't work for in this version ?
thanks in advance for your answer :)

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Wait people are shocked that the MC's gf is might cuck him? Like she literally says it's good to put some distance between them in the first fucking update. Distance is never a thing in a fucking functioning relationship. As soon as she dropped that line she was dead to me. Also she doesn't even get relationship points. Kinda pointing out the obvious now.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Wait people are shocked that the MC's gf is might cuck him? Like she literally says it's good to put some distance between them in the first fucking update. Distance is never a thing in a fucking functioning relationship. As soon as she dropped that line she was dead to me. Also she doesn't even get relationship points. Kinda pointing out the obvious now.
Yeah. First she want to fix things with time apart, now she wants to fix things by fucking other guys.
Just let us end the relationship and never hear from her again.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes