Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well - grabbing games for free as pirated version - THEN complaining about what is "shitty" or not -> THAT is really shitty
Grabbing a game for free IS shitty and IF you talk shit about it, AFTER stealing it, it makes you a shitty person. I completely agree with you on that. I never once said it wasn't. I will dl a game for free, yes and IF I like it, I become a patron. Plus, I haven't even dl'd this game.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Frankly from day one Nicole gave me a bad feeling and now she is the one who proposes the open relationship? This bitch is fucking another guy and she doesn't want to tell the MC, I'm just sorry that MrDots didn't add the option to cut her off completely and send her to fuck off
Ashley best girl by the way

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Just a heads up to all those talking about the open relationship, the DEV is very pro open relationship and has stated as much in the DMD forum on many occasions, so if that is not your thing or you don't like the GF you may wish you find something else. It is very unlikely that the dev will allow you to break up with the GF before you are forced into a total shit show just to add drama to this game.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Frankly from day one Nicole gave me a bad feeling and now she is the one who proposes the open relationship? This bitch is fucking another guy and she doesn't want to tell the MC, I'm just sorry that MrDots didn't add the option to cut her off completely and send her to fuck off
Ashley best girl by the way
I agree with everything but the part about Ashley being best girl, she is a slut and that kills any interest I have for her. Ashley is just Nicole but up front about wanting to fuck other people.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
For those who complain about the missing possibility to break up:

YES, i was also one of them, feeling the urgend need to break up completely.
YES, i said "was" - with some more insight right now, i understand the (optional) need NOT to break up
YES - even I changed my mind NOT to break up, as it's needed for a possible future path which might be worth to see
NO - i am absolutely NOT into NTR, also not into cheating or sharing
(i know this sounds confusing all together, but i can't reveal more than that - even this was probably too much for now)
All i say is, that all complainers (yes, i was one myself) maybe don't see ALL possible paths because of their rage XD

For those who still want to break up -> we recieved your urgend demands, we forwarded it to MrDots and MAYBE (this is NOT a promise in any way or kind right now) there will be a way to break up next update. If you are really that desperate to break up, that path should be scripted easy way. (For my part, even i hate her, i will NOT break up - just saying).

AGAIN:
This is no official statement from MrDots, but also staff members and moderators support a breakup-path at this point. We have to wait the final decision of MrDots. So please stay tuned just a bit longer and await his decision. You always can start to rage again in few days/weeks if you want - but for now your voice is heared.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just a heads up to all those talking about the open relationship, the DEV is very pro open relationship and has stated as much in the DMD forum on many occasions, so if that is not your thing or you don't like the GF you may wish you find something else. It is very unlikely that the dev will allow you to break up with the GF before you are forced into a total shit show just to add drama to this game.
I don't actually have anything against open relationships. I'm very pro-polyamory. The problem is an open relationship being proposed in this situation in this way--That's crap! I seriously doubt that an open relationship has ever saved a failing relationship. To be successful, you either have to have perfectly compatible kinks and/or extremely high trust and excellent communication skills. A failing relationship is not a particularly good environment for either of the last two, and if the first case is true, they've probably had an open relationship all along.

Oh, and by the way, breaking up now does NOT prevent an eventual reconciliation. People break up and then get back together all the time.

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I agree with everything but the part about Ashley being best girl, she is a slut and that kills any interest I have for her. Ashley is just Nicole but up front about wanting to fuck other people.
Ashley a slut??? are we playing the same game??I really do not know in what you base your statements,what is wrong with her liking Mc? For me she deserves to be with him after what Gerald did and the only two sluts in the game are Nicole and of course Vicky who knows a guy for two weeks and she is already fucking him

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, if my girlfriend suggests, while we are trying to make the long distance relationship work, that we have an “open relationship“ while I’m gone I’m ending it. She must not be happy and this is the beginning of the end so let’s cut to the chase and end it.

And I’d still not fuck someone while in this open relationship as it feels like a trap... Poor writing to not just let players end it.
I have to agree. I think that particular part is terribly done.

Either let those that want her sort ot out or let them call it quits. Putting the relationship in limbo while she fucks around whether the player was trying to stay faithful or not is just a giant overfilled bag of steaming bullshit.

P.s. before i'm pulled up.

I'm aware there is the don't agree for people to be faithful, my point was give options for those that want to call it quits too. Let those that want to be faithful be so, let those that want a clean break do so.

It's like those that want out are stuck in a rut with a character they aren't interested in.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" in an open relationship is a minefield. Well, it's a minefield in polyamory.
depends on how it's written - for some paths there is an open relationship needed - there is more than NTR, cheating and sharing - even you (me inclussive) can't see it right now as it's an uncommon path in VN and barely known XD

Reactions: Dragon59

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

YES, i said "was" - with some more insight right now, i understand the (optional) need NOT to break up
YES - even I changed my mind NOT to break up, as it's needed for a possible future path which might be worth to see
(i know this sounds confusing all together, but i can't reveal more than that - even this was probably too much for now)
All i say is, that all complainers (yes, i was one myself) maybe don't see ALL possible paths because of their rage XD

For those who still want to break up -> we recieved your urgend demands, we forwarded it to MrDots and MAYBE (this is NOT a promise in any way or kind right now) there will be a way to break up next update. If you are really that desperate to break up, that path should be scripted easy way. (For my part, even i hate her, i will NOT break up - just saying).

AGAIN:
This is no official statement from MrDots, but also staff members and moderators support a breakup-path at this point. We have to wait the final decision of MrDots. So please stay tuned just a bit longer and await his decision. You always can start to rage again in few days/weeks if you want - but for now your voice is heared.
Thank you.
I will admit I am a hypocrite, but the moment Nicole has sex with someone else while in a relationship with me, she is no longer my girl friend

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Ashley a slut??? are we playing the same game??I really do not know in what you base your statements,what is wrong with her liking Mc? For me she deserves to be with him after what Gerald did and the only two sluts in the game are Nicole and of course Vicky who knows a guy for two weeks and she is already fucking him
I am pretty sure Ashley all but says it herself the first time you talk with her at her place(I do admit it's been awhile since I have played this game). I don't even remember who Vicky even is so I can't comment on her.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
depends on how it's written - for some paths there is an open relationship needed - there is more than NTR, cheating and sharing - even you (me inclussive) can't see it right now as it's an uncommon path in VN and barely known XD
Having Nicole propose this now feels manipulative as fuck and is more likely to spark feelings of resentment and jealousy than anything else. Whereas if they realize how horrible it is to be completely broken up, there is a leadin to a discussion of a different path a few updates down the road. THIS kind of option would work better for me personally. Can't speak for others of course.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since the first Release it was clear that the GF wasn´t really happy with this Relationship ... they seemed both bored from each other (more from the GF side as from MC) ... well i actually was thinking bout she will break up with mc (since the first rel), but the moment when she sayd bout the open relationship there should be just an option to brake up with her
Part of my problem with her is that as soon as MC lost his job, all her respect for him seemed to go out of the window. She already considers him "too weak," "not manly enough," for her. From one perspective, she's already "cucked" him in spirit. She already has little to no respect for him. She wasn't in love with him, she was enamored with her plans for him.

From my perspective, Nicole has shown that she is too shallow for him. He's going to come into his power during the game and by the time she finally sees it, it will be too late. He will realize that trying to live up to HER expectations instead of finding and following his own bliss, his own passion was part of the problem. Perhaps MC sought a spoiled princess because that's how he saw his sister growing up. He's discovering how wrong he was.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019

AGAIN:
So you're not into sharing but won't break up with her, you hate her but you won't break up with her. What?

Reactions: LordSinner

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Before I download, are there any intimate scenes between MC and the girls or is he still just kissing their cheeks like last update?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
An open relationship is not a fix for a bad relationship. There are multiple examples, yet games like this and Midlife Crisis act like they are the greatest solutions. Just terrible writing. No ability to dump her and the general flow of the game just being god awful means this game is going into the 'CG Rips only' category. Shame.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes