Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah. First she want to fix things with time apart, now she wants to fix things by fucking other guys.
Just let us end the relationship and never hear from her again.
Like, life lesson here. If your significant other tells you we need distance to "fix" things, unless you are smothering them, get the fuck out of there.

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Well i don´t really cared bout the GF because i never liked her since the first release ... she´s just a *MEH* Char for me
Unfortunately with how this game is being developed, most of the char are meh right now. But I understand your point.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Well the dev should give a choice to just break up with her. That way there isn't any NTR or lockout with other girls.
I'm pretty sure the NTR scene if any would be optional. Story wise it would make sense if she cheats cuz she really doesn't seem to interested in the MC anyway. I don't think there will be an option to break up with her. I think the MC is just going to do it.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Wait people are shocked that the MC's gf is might cuck him? Like she literally says it's good to put some distance between them in the first fucking update. Distance is never a thing in a fucking functioning relationship. As soon as she dropped that line she was dead to me. Also she doesn't even get relationship points. Kinda pointing out the obvious now.
I think that people are shocked that you can't just break up with her (I honestly don't understand why that isn't an option) It would make more sense to either agree to an open relationship or break up, not this.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm pretty sure the NTR scene if any would be optional. Story wise it would make sense if she cheats cuz she really doesn't seem to interested in the MC anyway. I don't think there will be an option to break up with her. I think the MC is just going to do it.
I still think after reading everyone's posts, that I'm going to pass on this. I'll keep watching the posts though to see if things change.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I would have preferred if Nicole fucked her boss (or maybe her hot client? :unsure:) and broke up with him frankly... We're going to spend this game having to talk to her every couple of days and dealing with MC's guilt-ridden inner-monologue... There are several characters in this that I'm interested in "learning" more about, but if we have to watch Nicole fucking someone else, I think I'll be out. This really does feel like it could be an attempt to rules-lawyer NTR content into the game without having to tag/label it... I hope I'm wrong...

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Wait people are shocked that the MC's gf is might cuck him? Like she literally says it's good to put some distance between them in the first fucking update. Distance is never a thing in a fucking functioning relationship. As soon as she dropped that line she was dead to me. Also she doesn't even get relationship points. Kinda pointing out the obvious now.
She does, but with the 'you can sleep around, just don't tell the other person' rule, my guess is there won't be NTR scenes simply because she won't tell us if she sleeps around... since she was VERY clear on that rule. It'll be up to the player's imagination.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I think that people are shocked that you can't just break up with her (I honestly don't understand why that isn't an option) It would make more sense to either agree to an open relationship or break up, not this.
Well, I mean i guess that's because its like update 3. I mean him being cheated on or breaking up with his gf could progress other relationships. So why waste a plot device? I understand people want to drop that bitch though.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
She does, but with the 'you can sleep around, just don't tell the other person' rule, my guess is there won't be NTR scenes simply because she won't tell us if she sleeps around... since she was VERY clear on that rule. It'll be up to the player's imagination.
I'm doubtful for that because the dev wouldn't have built the cheating up. I don't think NTR scenes will be forced on any player but I could definitely see it becoming optional.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Major story continuity gaffe:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, so it wasn't just my game then. (I admit I.... adjusted.... some points.)
As you were told on discord: don't use a broken mod version, and the scenes will play correctly
Hello Guys : )
am i the only one that animation doesn't work for in this version ?
thanks in advance for your answer :)
buy the higher tier version, and animations will work (they don't work on low tier versions as intended)

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes