Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
More or less everyone you've met in the game has found out about the incestuous relationship, and not only do NONE of them have a problem with it... pretty much all of them offer to join in on it. Everyone. [...] Even the Mom.
What, when did this happen? The last I've seen was that they had the situation with Rachel and then she was gone again.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This whole dicking around with Nicole is just plain stupid. Either she manipulates MC into an open relationship, or you can cling to her desperately. The best and cleanest way would've been offering the third alternative, to break up and be done with it but hey, why could you do that.

Edit.: Reading the WT about this part makes it even more retarded. You either get manipulated, or you're cut off from a lot of content. Superb writing really.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
umm is it at least yours? Or is she saying she got the Honeymoon In Vegas and we need to go get tested?:KEK: unknown.png
On a more serious note, I'm glad they're taking steps to make the game less terrible.(y)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
umm is it at least yours? Or is she saying she got the Honeymoon In Vegas and we need to go get tested?:KEK: View attachment 792802
On a more serious note, I'm glad they're taking steps to make the game less terrible.(y)
REALLY? copy my screenshot out of discord just to post it here? And even stealing my joke? Poor boy
That screenshot was posted in #general-sl, 22:37
I really would appreciate NOT to copy paste content from discord to over here - even it's not yours

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
REALLY? copy my screenshot out of discord just to post it here? And even stealing my joke? Poor boy
That screenshot was posted in #general-sl, 22:37
I really would appreciate NOT to copy paste content from discord to over here - even it's not yours
When did I claim it was mine? Calm your tits I didn't know you made an HIV joke I just skimmed through like 600 comments and saw the pic. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
D

Deleted member 2214322

My internet is kinda crappy, so I'm waiting for almost an hour and still halfway done with the download. So, in the meantime, tell me guys: Did Mr. Dots deliver it in this update?

D

Deleted member 2214322

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not a fan of this, it's like she's wanted to do that for a long time and the whole situation is just an excuse.

There should be the option to break up with her.
Well, the plot of the game is about getting somewhere far from her and hooking up with other girls.
IMO, there could've been a "loyal path" to both the MC and his girlfriend.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not a fan of this, it's like she's wanted to do that for a long time and the whole situation is just an excuse.

There should be the option to break up with her.
Yeah, if my girlfriend suggests, while we are trying to make the long distance relationship work, that we have an “open relationship“ while I’m gone I’m ending it. She must not be happy and this is the beginning of the end so let’s cut to the chase and end it.

And I’d still not fuck someone while in this open relationship as it feels like a trap... Poor writing to not just let players end it.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, if my girlfriend suggests, while we are trying to make the long distance relationship work, that we have an “open relationship“ while I’m gone I’m ending it. She must not be happy and this is the beginning of the end so let’s cut to the chase and end it.

And I’d still not fuck someone while in this open relationship as it feels like a trap... Poor writing to not just let players end it.
From the beginning it seems to me that she was not very happy with the MC and wanted to fuck with other people.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes