Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
It takes a special kind of willful ignorance to completely ignore the content of a post, and quote only the last seven words out of context, which was a direct response to another user's post.

If you wanna respond to what I'm saying then give your opinion on what I posted, posting "cry more" is just pointless. You haven't said anything of any substance whatsoever you're just acting like a fanboy and providing absolutely no discussion to this thread.
Lmao you literally said “bore all of us” I was very interested in who these “all of us” people were

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Did I @ you? No, no I didn't but you felt it necessary to quote a message not directed at you in any way and then complain about the writing which had nothing to do with my message in the slightest. Both Jeff and Hyper tried their best to explain something without spoiling everything and you are obviously too obtuse or ignorant to understand it. If you dont like the writing then skip it or find another VN to play and complain about but dont pull me into your bullshit like I said something about you you fucking Karen.
What are you on about? You posted on a public forum and you're getting mad someone responded to your post? And I'm the Karen :KEK:

You fanboys are something else. Enjoy the echo chamber.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
You wouldn’t do that for one of your family members?
That would depend on how close I was to that person. They may have been close a decade ago but not now and if we are to believe he is a calm and calculating man he would not have taken such a risk after all that had happened to that point. He may have stayed in Sunshine Bay and looked for worked but I know I wouldn't have helped her right off the bat like that. I have no idea who she is anymore it has been a decade and the first thing we know about her now is that she is a lying, manipulative and spoiled person.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
Yes I went so far out of my way, to the thread which I downloaded the game from a few hours ago, on a forum that is here to discuss said games, to provide my opinion on it.
But I remember you complaining about similar stuff after the last version came out? Lol if it’s so unbearable to read the dialogue why keep playing? Serious question I’m not trolling.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
That would depend on how close I was to that person. They may have been close a decade ago but not now and if we are to believe he is a calm and calculating man he would not have taken such a risk after all that had happened to that point. He may have stayed in Sunshine Bay and looked for worked but I know I wouldn't have helped her right off the bat like that. I have no idea who she is anymore it has been a decade and the first thing we know about her now is that she is a lying, manipulative and spoiled person.
Well he didn’t really decide to help off the bat he left to think about it in version 1 when he found out why she asked him to come

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Well he didn’t really decide to help off the bat he left to think about it in version 1 when he found out why she asked him to come
And if I remember correctly is was Nicole that talked him into it because the MC seems to be the simp type. I may be misremembering as it has been a while since I played that part.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
And if I remember correctly is was Nicole that talked him into it because the MC seems to be the simp type. I may be misremembering as it has been a while since I played that part.
Well he asked her opinion and she said he should go but the point of the game really wouldn’t make sense if he didn’t go lol

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
But I remember you complaining about similar stuff after the last version came out? Lol if it’s so unbearable to read the dialogue why keep playing? Serious question I’m not trolling.
Twins definitely seem like fuck buddy type characters to me so far.

Echo what everyone else said about the dialogue. I mean it's a pretty common issue in these games but these guys actually write a half-decent story just their dialogue is awful.
That's the only comment I had on the last update. Yeah the dialogue is atrocious and many, many people have brought this up, so it seems obvious that's not just a me thing. Do you disagree?

As with most of these games that are released incrementally, it's mostly about potential. As I also said earlier, the renders are great in this game. They have a talented artist and seem to do a good job coding, they have a regular release schedule, there are plenty of positives about the game which have been praised many times. I also played Melody and enjoyed that so I know these guys have a good game in them. This one is going downhill update after update IMO, so I give my opinion on that.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I get a feeling that the two brides perhaps are someone we knew:unsure:… one of them is a celebrity, and I incidently know a pianist of a famous band is lesbian:p ( just an ambiguous guess, they can be anyone)

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
I get a feeling that the two brides perhaps are someone we knew:unsure:… one of them is a celebrity, and I incidently know a pianist of a famous band is lesbian:p ( just an ambiguous guess, they can be anyone)
Well they already said one was Sofia. Other could be xianne?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I noticed something as I was reading through this update and had to go back to check and I don't know how I missed it before today but the MC is the most awkward person i've ever read dialogue for.

I think I must have skimmed it before but every conversation he has he makes uncomfortable.

I went shopping with Ash last time so went back to do Yuki's, with all the girlfriend nonsense Yuki was the next best option she's adorable.

So anyway, she asks him to help pick out a swimsuit and he has this whole internal monologue about how weird it is......

She asked for a guys opinion on whether a swimsuit looked good, how the fuck is that weird?

Ash and her shower thing, his internal monologue makes it awkward as fuck.

He's supposedly been in a relationship for a while, worked as a lawyer and he's certainly no virgin yet his internal monogues, hell, even some of his conversations are incredibly immature.

Out of all 3 MC's of their games from DMD to Melody to this, this is by far the weakest MC. Aside from being a bit of a daughter fucking creep, the dad in DMD is at least competent. I quite liked the MC for Melody.

I'm starting to dislike this MC though. The more of his lines I read the worse he gets. Take the scene with the sister when they wake up. If they had just shurgged it off like any normal person would have because they were asleep when it happened, they could have moved on and it would have been fine. He just made it a whole lot worse. HE just makes things awkward and uncomfortable.

It's a damn shame because everything else is awesome. The setting is fun, the girls are all great, some of the some plots are interesting and I can't wait for the head to head against the sisters boyfriends dad that will eventually happen.

I just hope the MC goes through a TON of character growth, he needs it. It's a shame that the weakest part of the game that lets it down for me personally is the main part of it.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know what's up with the walkthrough not matching what is happening during the Vicky sex scene? It's supposed to be 'official', but i got no Slow down/Keep going, Continue / Try something else or Finish outside / Cum inside her options. Have I just missed something obvious, or it's just some mistakes in the walkthrough?

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
Does anyone know what's up with the walkthrough not matching what is happening during the Vicky sex scene? It's supposed to be 'official', but i got no Slow down/Keep going, Continue / Try something else or Finish outside / Cum inside her options. Have I just missed something obvious, or it's just some mistakes in the walkthrough?
That scene isn’t completed. They didn’t finish the scene in time so they did an abbreviated version of it.

Reactions: MoreLinks and albul
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes