Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why should I be on a discord to voice my opinion on the game? That's what this forum is for.
That's the problem:
You want to voice just to voice something for the sake of being said -> then this place is ok
You want to voice in a way that the developers (especially the main writer, who is never over here for good reson) may hear you?
Or you want to voice and get official proofed feedback?
=> In this 2 cases i recommend to chose a more less "official" place rather than over here where 99,9% of all users have no clue what's going on or what's planned in future. I mean: some are not even able to listen carefully to what the 2 "officials" over here have told.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
I am gonna repeat myself but if there was a third "break up" option, this complaining midway through wouldn't have happened. Because there would be a choice for everyone, if you like Nicole or not. And the fact that the "break up" option will probably be added next update makes this whole thing even more bizzare.
Lmao “we want a break up”
“Okay we’ll add it next update”
“That’s bizzare”

read that and tell me it doesn’t sound utterly ridiculous. Complaining for the sake of complaining.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I am gonna repeat myself but if there was a third "break up" option, this complaining midway through wouldn't have happened. Because there would be a choice for everyone, if you like Nicole or not. And the fact that the "break up" option will probably be added next update makes this whole thing even more bizzare.
my very last parrot before finally going to sleep: This has been several times confirmed to likely be in next update as soon as possible, as we can't (and don't want to) change this one. Putting in that option right in this update would have felt even wrong, as the MC left his GF just one week ago with love - and now he would suddenly break up within seconds? Come on - thinking about it 1-2 days and get his feelings sorted is just natural for such a huge decision.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
That's the problem:
You want to voice just to voice something for the sake of being said -> then this place is ok
You want to voice in a way that the developers (especially the main writer, who is never over here for good reson) may hear you?
Or you want to voice and get official proofed feedback?
=> In this 2 cases i recommend to chose a more less "official" place rather than over here where 99,9% of all users have no clue what's going on or what's planned in future. I mean: some are not even able to listen carefully to what the 2 "officials" over here have told.
Bruh just go to bed :) no point arguing anymore. Some of us actually understand whats going on now and get why its this way and why there wasn't plans for a breakup option initially. BTW tell the writer they are awesome at writing characters people love to hate LOL.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Lmao “we want a break up”
“Okay we’ll add it next update”
“That’s bizzare”

read that and tell me it doesn’t sound utterly ridiculous. Complaining for the sake of complaining.
Maybe it would be good idea to actually read the post before responding, again, this was the perfect opportunity to break up with her suggesting the open realtionship but you can't. It's not confirmed that it will be added next update. And yes the fract that they needed people to tell them that being stuck with 1 LI or in an open relationship when they had the perfect opportunity right there to break it off is bizzare. So no, this is not complaining for the sake of complaining.

Edit: So your gf says you need time apart and week later she suggests open relationship and it would feel wrong to break up. Really?

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
Maybe it would be good idea to actually read the post before responding, again, this was the perfect opportunity to break up with her suggesting the open realtionship but you can't. It's not confirmed that it will be added next update. And yes the fract that they needed people to tell them that being stuck with 1 LI or in an open relationship when they had the perfect opportunity right there to break it off is bizzare. So no, this is not complaining for the sake of complaining.
Yeah breaking up within seconds when you’ve been with a girl for 5 years. God FORBID MC wants to think about it for a day before making that decision.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Cry about it.
Thank you for your insightful and intelligent contribution to this discussion.

Bruh just go to bed :) no point arguing anymore. Some of us actually understand whats going on now and get why its this way and why there wasn't plans for a breakup option initially. BTW tell the writer they are awesome at writing characters people love to hate LOL.
And this is why it seems pointless to go onto a discord populated entirely by fans of the game to give feedback, because this is the type of response you get. We get it, you're a fan of the game, but trying to demean people giving legitimate feedback is only going to make the game suffer in the long run.

This is an actual example of dialogue from the game:

Vicky: As for your knife set, I'd recommend the Mercenary Culmination Genesis six-piece, forged knife bock set.

MC: What's so great about it?

Vicky: I'm glad that you asked!

Vicky: Aside from having a life time warranty, it has an ergonomic Santoprene handle that offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands.

Vicky: These knives will also not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and they are able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.

MC: You sure know your knives, I better watch out!

Vicky: Haha! And another great thing about these knives is that they resist rust, corrosion, or discolouration.

.......... Seriously?

Does this sound like a conversation between two friends? Because to me it sounds like this chick is on the fucking Shopping Channel trying to sell me a block of knives for $99 with free shipping and handling.

Yeah, they are awesome at writing characters people love to hate, all of them bore us to death.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Yeah breaking up within seconds when you’ve been with a girl for 5 years. God FORBID MC wants to think about it for a day before making that decision.
You're just completely ignoring what I'm saying and it just results in both of us repeating the same things over and over.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020

And this is why it seems pointless to go onto a discord populated entirely by fans of the game to give feedback, because this is the type of response you get. We get it, you're a fan of the game, but trying to demean people giving legitimate feedback is only going to make the game suffer in the long run.

Vicky: As for your knife set, I'd recommend the Mercenary Culmination Genesis six-piece, forged knife bock set.

Vicky: Aside from having a life time warranty, it has an ergonomic Santoprene handle that offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands.

Vicky: These knives will also not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and they are able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.

Vicky: Haha! And another great thing about these knives is that they resist rust, corrosion, or discolouration.

.......... Seriously?

Does this sound like a conversation between two friends? Because to me it sounds like this chick is on the fucking Shopping Channel trying to sell me a block of knives for $99 with free shipping and handling.

Yeah, they are awesome at writing characters people love to hate, all of them bore us to death.
“All of them bore us to death” they have over 5,000 subscribers. So who are these “us” people you speak of my guy? The 5 weirdos complaining on here?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
No adding the option to break it off right there wouldn't be prefect. This is because the MC is a lawyer, losing ones composure and making emotion based decisions is counterproductive to their job so making such a rash decision right then would go against the characters best judgement and years of training so waiting 1-2 days as previously said is reasonable and normal if you actually think about it.

Is Nichole a bitch? Yes! Yes she is, but how fun would it be if she ends up being a cuckqueen and we can punish her by getting with all the hotties in Seaside while shes all alone back home and doesnt get to watch? Or potentially break her controlling/bitchy attitude and make her submissive to the MC going forward?

We dont know the whole story but thinking about things like that makes it worth waiting for IMO.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
No adding the option to break it off right there wouldn't be prefect. This is because the MC is a lawyer, losing ones composure and making emotion based decisions is counterproductive to their job so making such a rash decision right then would go against the characters best judgement and years of training so waiting 1-2 days as previously said is reasonable and normal if you actually think about it.

Is Nichole a bitch? Yes! Yes she is, but how fun would it be if she ends up being a cuckqueen and we can punish her by getting with all the hotties in Seaside while shes all alone back home and doesnt get to watch? Or potentially break her controlling/bitchy attitude and make her submissive to the MC going forward?

We dont know the whole story but thinking about things like that makes it worth waiting for IMO.
No point in arguing bro, they just wanna complain for the sake of complaining at this point. Dev literally came here to explain when he didn’t have to and they just go on and on

Reactions: SuperLYC

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018

This is a MR.Dots game so that last idea is out more than likely. On the other hand, have we been playing the same game? The MC is not even close to a competent lawyer, he lacks most of the skills needed to be a successful lawyer and has made many emotional decisions in the game already. You know like staying to help a girl he hasn't seen in a decade(? I don't actually remember how long it was)that just tricked him into flying half way around the world to help her under false pretenses.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
This is a MR.Dots game so that last idea is out more than likely. On the other hand, have we been playing the same game? The MC is not even close to a competent lawyer, he lacks most of the skills needed to be a successful lawyer and has made many emotional decisions in the game already. You know like staying to help a girl he hasn't seen in a decade(? I don't actually remember how long it was)that just tricked him into flying half way around the world to help her under false pretenses.
You wouldn’t do that for one of your family members?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
No point in arguing bro, they just wanna complain for the sake of complaining at this point. Dev literally came here to explain when he didn’t have to and they just go on and on
Well you are just defending for the sake of defending because I didn't see you post any counter argument to what I said. I don't think I am being unreasonable with my points and you just keep brushing it off like my opinion obviously doesn't matter because it's different to yours.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

.......... Seriously?

Did I @ you? No, no I didn't but you felt it necessary to quote a message not directed at you in any way and then complain about the writing which had nothing to do with my message in the slightest. Both Jeff and Hyper tried their best to explain something without spoiling everything and you are obviously too obtuse or ignorant to understand it. If you dont like the writing then skip it or find another VN to play and complain about but dont pull me into your bullshit like I said something about you you fucking Karen.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
“All of them bore us to death” they have over 5,000 subscribers. So who are these “us” people you speak of my guy? The 5 weirdos complaining on here?
It takes a special kind of willful ignorance to completely ignore the content of a post, and quote only the last seven words out of context, which was a direct response to another user's post.

If you wanna respond to what I'm saying then give your opinion on what I posted, posting "cry more" is just pointless. You haven't said anything of any substance whatsoever you're just acting like a fanboy and providing absolutely no discussion to this thread.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes