Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So are there not going to be any sex scenes shown with Nicole in future updates? I don't see any NTR or Sharing tag.

But seriously though if Nicole can't last more then a few days apart without wanting to have an open relationship I don't think she is very good GF material and it is time to dump her. But I still would like to see her get fucked :devilish:.
Not likely to get an NTR tag (the Dev team is against it), but based on their other games, sharing could come on the menu at some point.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Some devs don't add tags until it's actually in the game. I'd be incredibly surprised if there wasn't at least avoidable NTR at some point in the future of this game, it just makes sense with the Nicole situation. She's obviously selfish and puts success and money above everything else.
Yeah she is definitely selfish thats all she has done is thought about herself through the entire game.

It does make sense that they would have some kind of sex scenes with Nicole but if they don't I am going to be rather disappointed :(.

I really wish there'd been an option to just break up with Nicole right then and there. The worst part for me is still being saddled with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it was IRL yea I would definitely dump her but since it is a game I would still really like to see her get fucked so I am fine with the open relationship. Also I am hoping her friend Georgina will be involved with her as well. A nice threesome with Georgina and Nicole and some guy.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were right about your 10 dollar bet either.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah she is definitely selfish thats all she has done is thought about herself through the entire game.

It does make sense that they would have some kind of sex scenes with Nicole but if they don't I am going to be rather disappointed :(.

If it was IRL yea I would definitely dump her but since it is a game I would still really like to see her get fucked so I am fine with the open relationship. Also I am hoping her friend Georgina will be involved with her as well. A nice threesome with Georgina and Nicole and some guy.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were right about your 10 dollar bet either.
Bruh Georgina is her older sister LOL!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Still loving the art, still (mostly) bored. I like finding donuts but I'm not sure it encourages players to read dialogues.
I usually like slow burn stories, but I think it doesn't work when there's so many characters. There should be 2-3 sluts you can get at least a bj from right in the beginning. There was one girl (Victoria) whom I'm not interested in, you can have sex with, only in this 3rd episode. If it stays on the same pace, this game will be interesting for me 4-5 episodes from now.

Good news is next month there's a DmD update.

Reactions: rick87

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im not home so without a save I started from the beginning, this time I wanted to try, what if I do all the "wrong" choices.
I try my best to get negative points, but somehow I dont feel any changes to the story, I still get the same opportunities and the girls are still drawn to me, even if I try my best to be an asshole. maybe I did a mistake by playing like this, because I found this damn boring. also, I have yet to find any of the girls interesting, sure good renders, but its not enough. DMD is still the best game and this feel the worse of the 3 so far.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Im not home so without a save I started from the beginning, this time I wanted to try, what if I do all the "wrong" choices.
I try my best to get negative points, but somehow I dont feel any changes to the story, I still get the same opportunities and the girls are still drawn to me, even if I try my best to be an asshole. maybe I did a mistake by playing like this, because I found this damn boring. also, I have yet to find any of the girls interesting, sure good renders, but its not enough. DMD is still the best game and this feel the worse of the 3 so far.
That quickly became apparent to me as well. There's no difference between what you pick. One choice is "the good choice" that gives you relation points and the other is there just for the illusion of having any sense of control. I'm not even sure the choices are referenced afterwards.

It seems like we get control of who we pursue but other than that, it's pretty on rails right now.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Oh no, how could I have brought up something so naughty.... :sneaky:
Oh do not get me wrong, MC/Nicky/Georgina would be a good old time, maybe just some Nicky/Georgina while he is gone too.

Edit: Guess MrDots has other plans now with the next update LOL

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Unlocked

Well that's a relief, I don't know why those two choices were considered at a first moment when they were obviously playing against the MC, I'm glad we can send Nicole to hell in the next update

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019

Unlocked

Hmm... If they wanted only 2 paths, wouldn't it be better to have the open relationship and break up? I get to break up with her which is what I wanted since the beggining so I am not complaining right now (I did a lot of that lately) but I don't think "anyone" is going to play the faithful route and I think that some people would actually try that open relationship. Just sayin...

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well damn so now the choices are either A) strictly Nicky and no hotness with anyone for the rest of the story or B) Agree then break up with her later thus Xing her out entirely for whichever paths or combos of hotties MrDots decides to give us.

IMO using the current selections it should be Decline the open relationship and then give the option for them to break up later allowing a Hotties -Nicky path and then the accept for a hotties +Nicky path because option A currently never should have been an option, too damn boring honestly.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I am just tired of the trope/cliche at this point, also the scene doesn't do anything for me it's like watching grass grow and I don't like sharing unless under very specific conditions and if it is with a woman. I mean at this point a straight not slutty girl is a mythical creature in an AVN.
Yeah, you know it's only a trope because it works, right? And that's because most people don't care if there's a lesbian scene sometimes between two or more characters

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Deleted post.

Hadn't read the update from Raminita which pretty much addressed everything I said.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmm... If they wanted only 2 paths, wouldn't it be better to have the open relationship and break up? I get to break up with her which is what I wanted since the beggining so I am not complaining right now (I did a lot of that lately) but I don't think "anyone" is going to play the faithful route and I think that some people would actually try that open relationship. Just sayin...
That's pretty much what my response was. Oh well...

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Damn it, no chance seeing MC Nicole and Vicky 3some. So the dream secen at beginning means nothing now.
Big drawback of story continuty:(

Reactions: frozenfeet
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes