Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think it's very reasonable to start doubting relationship of 5 years because your partner looses a job. It's not like it was his fault and he didn't try to find a new one. Also he didn't leave her alone, if I remember correctly he wanted stay or come back (I think?) but she said that time apart might be good for them so that was her choice. Then after a week apart she suggests open relationship which usually means that because she is the one suggesting it, she wants to fuck other people. (We now know that wasn't the case but we didn't at the time) I am not saying that the situation was easy on her but I don't see how she's been "incredibly " reasonable.
They are having financial difficulties and she's stressed with that and work. That was mentioned several times. They are relying on her wage to pay the mortgage or they lose their home.

She suggested the open relationship based on the case she was given and the woman saying it could possibly have saved her relationship if she'd agreed to it.

During sex on the first night with her he is the one that brings up wanting to bring another woman into the bedroom. She wasn't having any doubts at that point. He then starts having a fantasy about another woman while fucking Nicky which upsets her. Not only that but he came in her when she didn't want him to upsetting her further.

She also mentioned they have been arguing for a few weeks.

She tells him things are serious and she can'[t afford the repayments, while he's sat in boxers watching tv.

He pushes for the hotel job, not her, not at first. She says it's a good idea after thinking about due to all the arguing they have done, give them chance to unwind without more arguing.

Then they have sex again so where are these doubts in their relationship?

She just wants to unwind for both of them before he starts work at her firm after the summer.

I don't see where any of you get she's being a shit girlfriend from.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and Trikus

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The game developer being thin-skinned is our fault, got it. Rather, it is entirely his own failings that lead to the situation, first for being such a poor writer that his original intentions were entirely unknown outside of an unofficial discord clique (there are literally no hints of the cuckquean route in the writing), and second for throwing a hissy fit.
As much as I dislike the Seeds of Chaos dev for the content he puts out, at least he sticks to his vision for the game regardless of all the flak he gets for it.
I believe the term you forgot existed is called a Plot Twist, here is the definition: In literature, film, television, and even video games, a twist is an unsuspected occurrence or turn of events in the that completely changes the direction or outcome of the plot from the direction it was likely to go. It’s a hugely popular and frequently used technique in fiction. Plot twists are designed to disrupt things in a story that the audience thinks they already know or have figured out. The author achieves this “twisting” of the plot by providing a huge shock or surprise, one that is either completely unexpected, or was perhaps foreshadowed through earlier details or events.

Reactions: Trikus

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Obviously you know nothing about powerplay in a relationship. I know soldiers, police officers and MMA fighters that love nothing more then to be submissive to their women but would rip you apart in a second for calling them a sissy or sub. Just saying.
Sorry I can not decipher the meaning behind your post.
Are you saying that it's normal for the dominant partner to be turned into a cuck Queen?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
They are having financial difficulties and she's stressed with that and work. That was mentioned several times. They are relying on her wage to pay the mortgage or they lose their home.

She suggested the open relationship based on the case she was given and the woman saying it could possibly have saved her relationship if she'd agreed to it.

During sex on the first night with her he is the one that brings up wanting to bring another woman into the bedroom. She wasn't having any doubts at that point. He then starts having a fantasy about another woman while fucking Nicky which upsets her. Not only that but he came in her when she didn't want him to upsetting her further.

She tells him things are serious and she can'[t afford the repayments, while he's sat in boxers watching tv.

He pushes for the hotel job, not her, not at first. She says it's a good idea after thinking about due to all the arguing they have done, give them chance to unwind without more arguing.

She just wants to unwind for both of them before he starts work at her firm after the summer.

Again, I am not saying the situation has been easy on her but you are not going to convince me that if you're with someone for 5 years and they suggest open relationship over a videocall week after saying that they need space are reasonable.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you saying that it's normal for the dominant partner to be turned into a cuck Queen?
I wouldn't say normal but it's not unheard of.

Women that are in control of every aspect of their life sometimes want to give control to someone else in the bedroom. Sometimes that loss of controls means they want to see their partner with someone else.

• Angry
Reactions: L0MBR0

Trikus

May 31, 2020

Exactly, he was the one that suggested bringing someone else into the relationship first, then gets all pissy when she suggests something similar? It is also telling the first girl he jumps into bed with is the girl he somehow fantasied about being in their threesome. Additonally, Georgina is the one that puts the suggestion in her head that the MC could be playing away while on vacation, so she should be able to have some fun as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Again, I am not saying the situation has been easy on her but you are not going to convince me that if you're with someone for 5 years and they suggest open relationship over a videocall week after saying that they need space is reasonable.
I just told you why she did it, it's in the game, quite a long scene in the game.

She gets handed a divorce case where the husband offered an open relationship, she turned him down and then started wondering if it would have saved their relationship.

That happens just before she offers.

Also, again, he was the one that mentioned having sex with another woman first, then had a fantasy about another woman while having sex with his girlfriend.

Reactions: Trikus

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Sorry if that came off as rude BTW. Best explanation would be that individuals that have a high stress job that requires them to always be assertive/dominant can find submission to their partner to be relaxing or a way to releave stress as they no longer are the ones in charge, cant think of a better example right now but does that make sense?

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018

You're forgetting one very important fact. We have a God's eye view. We can see inside their heads AND we know that the game WILL NOT ALLOW THE MC TO CHEAT ON HER. If you deny the open relationship (break up now) the game literally cuts off all options for other women. On top of that, given our view of their thoughts we KNOW that he absolutely loves her and doesn't want to cheat. And on top of that, there's a HUGE difference between casually mentioning a threesome and saying "Hey, let's see other people and if I like one of them we're over."

I get that she was under pressure. I also get that her pressure was NOTHING compared to the MCs. He lost his job, had to move, found out his sister lied to him, is a fish out of water, etc.

You may be right that some people here are being overly harsh to her as a girlfriend. But not by very damn much. HE was the loyal one in this case.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't like the idea of this open relationship either, especially because it opens up the possibility that she ends up with MC's dad. I'm not a fan of Nicole so I hope that the choices are not just open relationship or no open relationship, I want an option to just breakup with Nicole.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I just told you why she did it, it's in the game, quite a long scene in the game.

She gets handed a divorce case where the husband offered an open relationship, she turned him down and then started wondering if it would have saved their relationship.

That happens just before she offers.

Also, again, he was the one that mentioned having sex with another woman first, then had a fantasy about another woman while having sex with his girlfriend.
And I just told you why the way she did, doesn't make her reasonable. Not in my book atleast.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I don't like the idea of this open relationship either, especially because it opens up the possibility that she ends up with MC's dad. I'm not a fan of Nicole so I hope that the choices are not just open relationship or no open relationship, I want an option to just breakup with Nicole.
You will get that next update if you choose open relationship, otherwise you're locked on her and no other LI if you decline it.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It's your own fault in the way you write the history, all the indicators pointed to she wanted to sleep with others and not to be a cuckqueen, isnted of writing all pointing that you should at least after the 2 opinions of relationship Nicole having a dream of mc with other women a kind of be excited and wet with that after she will be confused but that would put a lot of minds ate ease or something along this lines.

The way that you act/type your answers don't put anyone in ease because they are nearly in the point of arrogance and now with your last comment

No, you aren‘t forced to watch it. Just know that she does - and she enjoys it because he reaches places MC never could.
That makes even harder to think that what you wanted was a cuckqueen path or you guys are just being vindictive and "small minded" because people dared to criticize and give their opinion on your game. No one criticize your story rather that people criticize the option present or the lack of them, you don't need to change the story just give the common option, if you don't want to have 3 path why not go with the suppose cuckqueen path and the break up path? Or you really think you will have a lot of people playing the monogamous path with a character in a long distance relationship and on top of that, that character was not paint as a loving caring gf? The image Nicole have don't please the majority of people and being locked in a lot of content because of her isn't appealing .
The cuckqueen path would please alot of people and what big a nice plot twist you would have if the people broke up with her later realize they could have a cuckqueen?
Take opinion in a good way not in a bad way.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry if that came off as rude BTW. Best explanation would be that individuals that have a high stress job that requires them to always be assertive/dominant can find submission to their partner to be relaxing or a way to releave stress as they no longer are the ones in charge, cant think of a better example right now but does that make sense?
No offense taken, I can see it happening on occasion but turning evidently dominant partner into a permanent Cuck Queen seems a bit over the top so I am inclined to agree with Siphons previous post: A plot twist that doesn't make sense in the narrative structure is called an 'ass pull'.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
HE was the loyal one in this case.
How loyal was he when he actively fantasied about other women before and after he left for the hotel? Also, lets be clear, Nicole was loyal to him. A guy came up to her and she turned him down because she was in a relationship.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
How loyal was he when he actively fantasied about other women before and after he left for the hotel? Also, lets be clear, Nicole was loyal to him. A guy came up to her and she turned him down because she was in a relationship.
How old are you? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Men fantasize. So do women. I've been married for 18 years and my wife tells me about her fantasies. Good lord, grow up.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes