ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
In an open relationship, they would still be together but free to see other people. I just want to end it period. She's out of the game permanently. I don't want scenes of her with other men. I don't to be in a relationship with her while she dates/sleeps with other men even if it is not seen. Frankly, I don't like her character and I'd be happy if she was just gone.

Reactions: dimale7582

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
In an open relationship, they would still be together but free to see other people. I just want to end it period. She's out of the game permanently. I don't want scenes of her with other men. I don't to be in a relationship with her while she dates/sleeps with other men even if it is not seen. Frankly, I don't like her character and I'd be happy if she was just gone.
Stop. Go back two or three pages. Read the posts. Catch up.

GodfromSpace

Nov 24, 2018
No offense taken, I can see it happening on occasion but turning evidently dominant partner into a permanent Cuck Queen seems a bit over the top so I am inclined to agree with Siphons previous post: A plot twist that doesn't make sense in the narrative structure is called an 'ass pull'.
Well is not new that sometime the most dominant person are the more fragile one so, even if it was a little "over the top" iwill not say is an "ass pull".

Anyway, i prefer when the developers stick with their vision instead of being push left and right by the community, even when they make narrative "mistake"

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
But him suggesting another woman to fuck while imagining someone else was?

Sure, whatever.
So you're just gonna change the argument like that huh? I don't remember saying that MC was the perfect human male without flaws and that he can't do no wrong but we were not talking about Mc, we were talking about Nicole.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
No offense taken, I can see it happening on occasion but turning evidently dominant partner into a permanent Cuck Queen seems a bit over the top so I am inclined to agree with Siphons previous post: A plot twist that doesn't make sense in the narrative structure is called an 'ass pull'.
Honestly some people do not know their kinks until put into a situation where they have to consider that specific scenario. In this case she pushed for the open relationship and MC agrees to her terms which includes if he or she finds someone they like better they will end the relationship permanently and move on even if the other does not want to. She tries dating again and realizes that MC is the one she wants and starts to worry about him being in a vacation area with tons of hot young women that she cannot compete with with a hall pass to bang all of them. Those thoughts start to turn her on and she realizes shes into being cucked, both sides win at that point.

EDIT: That was actually the scenario as advised by the Devs as well.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Honestly some people do not know their kinks until put into a situation where they have to consider that specific scenario. In this case she pushed for the open relationship and MC agrees to her terms which includes if he or she finds someone they like better they will end the relationship permanently and move on even if the other does not want to. She tries dating again and realizes that MC is the one she wants and starts to worry about him being in a vacation area with tons of hot young women that she cannot compete with with a hall pass to bang all of them. Those thoughts start to turn her on and she realizes shes into being cucked, both sides win at that point.
Are you honestly going to try and rationalize that like it makes sense? Really?

Edit: Don't get me wrong, it would be cool. But I'm on board with the whole "That whole plotline is BS they made up because...sour grapes."

Reactions: bosp

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I'm curious to find out who's the woman MC's father cheated with. How long ago it happened? It would be nice to see that MC has another step-sister as well.

So cute... Can't help falling in love with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
You are talking about kinks and sexual preferences, of which everyone's is different. Don't talk about what makes sense regarding those because kinks and preferences aren't based on logic.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'm curious to find out who's the woman MC's father cheated with. How long ago it happened? It would be nice to see that MC has another step-sister as well.

So cute... Can't help falling in love with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. They gave us the username of the mistress. No reason to do that unless he's going go come across it at some point. On an island. Very far away from where the affair actually happened. (hah)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Paraphrasing what was advised by the Devs mostly which does make sense. And yes sometimes things like that do happen, maybe not to you but to others on occasion. lol quit taking things so seriously

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Paraphrasing what was advised by the Devs mostly which does make sense. And yes sometimes things like that do happen, maybe not to you but to others on occasion. lol quit taking things so seriously
Things like what? Being in an open relationship hundreds of miles away. That you don't want to be in in the first place. On an island. When your girl who wanted an open relationship using only the occasional video call and paranoia discovers she's a cuckquean. Things like that? Do those things happen? Really?

Because I was under the impression that that was amazingly bad writing that we're lucky we missed out on.

Reactions: Topper420

magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't like the idea of this open relationship either, especially because it opens up the possibility that she ends up with MC's dad. I'm not a fan of Nicole so I hope that the choices are not just open relationship or no open relationship, I want an option to just breakup with Nicole.
Actually the original plan was she wasn't going to sleeping with anyone and ends up get excited knowing all the women Mc was going to be with (cuckqueen). Unfortunatly that was replaced with just a break up path.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Also MrDots gaming does honestly listen to the community here and on discord, nothing regarding SL is set in stone and they can/will adjust it if there is a large outcry like this. Looks at DMD the original story was supposed to only be 6 updates, the community loved it and wanted more, we are not on the 3rd installation and looking at at least one more once this is done. So they do listen but as one Mr. Jeff Steel has shown they will also troll the community on occasion as well. All we can do is wait and see that the next update brings at this point.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Things like what? Being in an open relationship hundreds of miles away. That you don't want to be in in the first place. On an island. When your girl who wanted an open relationship using only the occasional video call and paranoia discovers she's a cuckquean. Things like that? Do those things happen? Really?

Because I was under the impression that that was amazingly bad writing that we're lucky we missed out on.
I mean, it's not entirely out of the question that it could happen. Quit trying to rationalize everything.

Jimmy90

Dec 26, 2019
Something completely irrelevant from the ongoing discussion now: i choose to go out with Vicky, take the lead on the dancefloor, then accept her proposal to come in the house, she kissed me.....and then i was jumped with a 30 min later screen lying on the bed with her and no sex scenes :mad: what the actual fuck??

Reactions: romano11111

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I mean, it's not entirely out of the question that it could happen. Quit trying to rationalize everything.
lol, The person saying that that kind of thing is possible is the one saying to stop rationalizing. That's something you don't see every day.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Something completely irrelevant from the ongoing discussion now: i choose to go out with Vicky, take the lead on the dancefloor, then accept her proposal to come in the house, she kissed me.....and then i was jumped with a 30 min later screen lying on the bed with her and No sex scenes what the actual fuck??
The sex scene comes later. It's in there. Kind of a "fond memory" but you control it like a regular scene.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

It is an example and I have heard some pretty weird stories over the years honestly. And Sunshine Bay isn't an island its a coastal area south of Seaside BTW. Can this happen yes, has it I have no clue but it is probable.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Stop. Go back two or three pages. Read the posts. Catch up.
Okay, caught up. I'm not sure what the point of her asking for an open relationship would be if she is not going to see other men. My guess is that she will date other men and decide she wants MC or she will just be written out of the game. I still don't like her as a character. I agree that she blames the whole situation that they are in on MC and basically tells him that he needs to figure a way out of this mess. He finds the best solution that he can and she holds it against him. They could sell the apartment. He doesn't want to live in that town anyway. No, because he gives her everything that she wants and the minute there is a bump in the road she pissed at him for something that is not his fault. As far as the threesome, he had a dream, he told her about it. She wasn't into it, the end. Doesn't make him a bad boyfriend. If the situation was reversed and she had the dream and he said no and that was the end of it, I would not say that she was a bad girlfriend.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes