DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Pff, fake news.

Some of us were hoping for an NTR off. She has a video chat, nailing a guy. MC calls her back nailing his sister. She calls him back nailing the guy that he was fired over. MC calls her back nailing his sister and her mom. The escalation continues.
Then he calls back nailing Georgina... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Remember, out of the Services, Air Force is Alphabetically First!
Also remember: If a Sailor in dress blues needs to take a leak, he {supposedly} needs to undo thirteen buttons* - when a Marine needs to pee he just takes off his hat.

==============

* Actually, a sailor in dress blues buttons the bottom two buttons on each side {the ones that show under the jumper} and the top two corners. And the top two are all he needs to undo...

{Do they still wear button-front dress blues? Let's just say i've been out of the Navy a while - i'm collecting Agent Orange VA medical benefits...}

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
Holly Molly how did I not know this game is by 'Mr Dots Games.' I have been a big fan of your work and played all previous games. Downloading it right now!!

magus448

May 22, 2018
We think its something else but it's actually what we wanted. Then you take away what we wanted. How does that make any sense? :FacePalm: If she's not having sex with other guys, there doesn't need to be a break up option. Or at least just leave that for endgame.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was the point I tried to make.

I see so many people slamming her for being a shit girlfriend when she's been incredibly reasonable about the whole thing.

Of course she's disappointed in him, he lost his job and they have a mortgage to pay which she now has to do alone. On top of that he left her alone all the while she has pressure of work to deal with.

I don't know what goes through peoples minds to be honest.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I like this theory and hope that you are right.

As she was talking about finding someone better I was thinking that the MC has already found at least 6.

I started from the beginning with this version after only having played the first release. Even from the beginning, all we see of Nicole is controlling of the MC and being focused on her needs over his. From the dynamic shown in their relationship I don't have a problem believing she would unilaterally come up with the idea and the rules and then impose them on the MC.

Thinking about their relationship I am more at peace with the fact that the MC did not have the choice to break up with her during the call. I can totally see him caving on the issue whether he wants the open relationship or not.
Lets call a spade a spade and say it out loud - MC is a wimpy sub, at least the writer very successfully managed to portrait him as one from the start.
A bit of a cliche seen a thousand times - a story about wimpy sub beta transforming into a real man at the end of the story.
The writer can add as many twists ad turns in the tale as he wants but it will never beat the first impression he instilled on players playing this MC - wimpy sub.
Guess this is still slightly better than a thousand of games that start with MC awakening from a coma and having amnesia.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Not all alone. He's intending to help pay it from hotel profits. That's why he's out there, not just for a vacation. Though kinda petty for being disappointed in him because of his boss screwing him over because of office politics. Blame the poor bastard who got laid off rather than the asshole above him. His life is going out of control from one bad thing to the next. Laid off, then sis lies about the state of the hotel and he doesn't find out till he's already there, putting him in a even worse position. He's just trying making the best of a bad situation now.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
1598855996856.png
LOL the not so well hidden ad for Mercer knives...
Apparently the author likes the Mercer Culinary Genesis line it seems...
Being a knife fan myself I immediately saw it.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
That was the point I tried to make.

I see so many people slamming her for being a shit girlfriend when she's been incredibly reasonable about the whole thing.

Of course she's disappointed in him, he lost his job and they have a mortgage to pay which she now has to do alone. On top of that he left her alone all the while she has pressure of work to deal with.

I don't know what goes through peoples minds to be honest.
I don't think it's very reasonable to start doubting relationship of 5 years because your partner looses a job. It's not like it was his fault and he didn't try to find a new one. Also he didn't leave her alone, if I remember correctly he wanted stay or come back (I think?) but she said that time apart might be good for them so that was her choice. Then after a week apart she suggests open relationship which usually means that because she is the one suggesting it, she wants to fuck other people. (We now know that wasn't the case but we didn't at the time) I am not saying that the situation was easy on her but I don't see how she's been "incredibly " reasonable.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
No, you aren‘t forced to watch it. Just know that she does - and she enjoys it because he reaches places MC never could.
More proof the devs are vindictive. The chance of there actually being a cuckquean route planned is low, it is probably some shit they came up with afterwards to 'punish' the players for not liking the writing.

I can understand why the game is so mediocre despite the models if people of your caliber are working on it.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well thanks complainers, you won and now we will not get the game as intended. Thanks a whole lot. Instead of following a complex path where the MC and Nicole discover what they want from the relationship, they are just going to break up right away so the MC can stick his dick into any willing girl, like pretty much any other VN. That's exciting. Thanks.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Well thanks complainers, you won and now we will not get the game as intended. Thanks a whole lot. Instead of following a complex path where the MC and Nicole discover what they want from the relationship, they are just going to break up right away so the MC can stick his dick into any willing girl, like pretty much any other VN. That's exciting. Thanks.
What do you mean "Thanks to complainers"? Are the complainers making the game? Do they have any sort of influence on the development? No, they don't. Devs couldn't take the heat, so they changed it, that's on them. They are the ones making it, they are the ones making decisions, not players. If they didn't want to change it, they wouldn't. It's not like anybody forced their hand.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
The developers were the ones that changed their mind. Not everyone will like the way a story goes and will offer feedback. It's then up to the devs to decide to continue making the story the way they intended or change it up. No way to blame that on the feedback. The devs clearly didn't like their original plan enough. You are aiming your frustrations in the wrong direction.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Just for information:
As the path of "open relationship" has been fully cancelled now, and you all got MrDots official statement, i may reveal what was planned and WHY we had that option of open relation.

Cuck Queen path:
The current relation is frozen, aand Nicole recognized that she is missing something. She thought, she is missing sex with others - of course with other men (she thought). So she suggested open relationship to be able to date other men. She also mentioned NOT to tell any details about sex with other women first. But soon she would start to feel uncomfortable not to know what's going on with MC, but she can't figure out why. She instinctively asks MC about his experiences with other girls. As they agreed to be honest, MC tells her exactly what's going on. Instead of being angry or jealous, Nicole feels excitement by hearing about that, but still she is too confused. Instead of feeling the urge to date other men, she even more wants to know (hear) all details of MC's adventures. Finally she has to admit to herself, that she really has been missing something - but not sex with others (as she thought first), it's more to see the sex of MC with others. She very slowly starts to recognize that she is a cuckqueen. Of course she wants to see MC in action, and carefully works towards that way. MC himself could finally agree to that as he also likes to be watched by someone. Why not been watched by Nicole instead of some stranger? So even Nicole will never get back to a "full relationship", she is nevertheless completely satisfied by fulfilling her role as cuckqueen, while MC is able to date and fuck (or love) any of the girls he wants to.

But anyway:
This possible cuck queen path if off table right now.
There won't be any cuckqueen or anything like that.
For those, who fear any NTR with Sister:
MC will share his sexual experiences with Sis, that's all. Sis will eventually break up with Brodie. There won't be any sexual scene btw Brodie and Sis, or any romantic scene at all.
From the beginning of the story, the writer made it very clear who is wearing the pants in MC-Nicole's relationship.
MC is portrayed as a wimpy sub and Nicole is clearly a dom and now you're telling us that the original idea has been to turn a dominant partner into a CuckQueen - that is some seriously incompetent plot writing.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
The game developer being thin-skinned is our fault, got it. Rather, it is entirely his own failings that lead to the situation, first for being such a poor writer that his original intentions were entirely unknown outside of an unofficial discord clique (there are literally no hints of the cuckquean route in the writing), and second for throwing a hissy fit.
As much as I dislike the Seeds of Chaos dev for the content he puts out, at least he sticks to his vision for the game regardless of all the flak he gets for it.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Then he calls back nailing Georgina... :ROFLMAO:
And Georgina is probably doing it with on of the old guys in the office or with 'the boss'. So the friday night out in the bar will probably end up with something like Brodie or that other guy also being there and fuck nicole

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
From the beginning of the story, the writer made it very clear who is wearing the pants in MC-Nicole's relationship.
MC is portrayed as a wimpy sub and Nicole is clearly a dom and now you're telling us that the original idea has been to turn a dominant partner into a CuckQueen - that is some seriously incompetent plot writing.
Obviously you know nothing about powerplay in a relationship. I know soldiers, police officers and MMA fighters that love nothing more then to be submissive to their women but would rip you apart in a second for calling them a sissy or sub. Just saying.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes