Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I know why she ask for an open relationship. The girlfriend is going to fuck her boss with the excuse of doing it so they can give mc a job in the company. And so, since they are in open relationship, she is not cheating nor ntr. This, or some similar nonsense, you will see

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
ok, huge fan of mr. dot's work, n just discovered this game; so 1 important question...how long before the MC is nailing chloe n yuki? UPDATE: ....................ok, WHAT???!!! so from what i've read n seen, both here in the forum, n unlocking the rewards galleries, as of now, NO sex w/chloe, NO sex w/yuki, NO sex w/the twins, n the black girl isn't even available in the game yet??? someone PLEASE tell me i'm wrong about all this; otherwise i'm gonna wind up doing what i've seen a number of other ppl say, just gonna wait on this for a year to update so these things are included...what a shame. but PLEASE tell me i'm wrong...???

P.S. wtf is with all the pasties??? seriously, are we in a vanilla, pg-rated strip club or something?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
Jan 28, 2019
After a few days, I've come back to try the game again, and more of it....

And unless someone can promise me that it will improve vastly (especially if you're trying to go GF only), I think I'm wasting my time.

I WILL NOT write or leave a bad review. The art is good, the writing is not untalented. The game is entirely competent. This is a matter of taste.

But before I leave, I wanted to vent a little about why this game has disappointed me. And it is all down to the characters.

The MC is a whiny shit with no back bone. Take the scene where he loses his job. His boss told him straight out that he supported him, and voted for him. Said he thought the way the company was treating him was wrong and stupid. Then he gets a call from the dude who got promoted instead, and the MC trashes the dudes coffee mug on the way out and asks like a little bitch... because his former boss was civil on the phone and going through the motions of the polite congratulations edicate called for?
MC is a lawyer for christ sakes. Doesn't he grasp that certain levels of politeness and fake smiles are a nessessity?
Later, when expecting to do dinner with his sis, and thinking he may duck out from dinner early to call his GF, or get a call from her, he finds out sis changes plans because her boyfriend called. And he gets indignant and pissy about it. Dude, you have 3 months there. This is day two. Dinner can wait until tomorrow. Why the fuck is MC getting so bent out of shape that her boyfriend needs to see her? "Hey, that sucks, but I guess it's OK. I needed to call Nicole anyhow. Enjoy your dinner with him. We can try to do the Pad Thai tomorrow!"
Instead, he's acting like this is some huge betrayal, while trying to convince her that Brodie is just an asshole who doesn't care for her.
I do not understand his behavior. Whether it is total nonchalance towards people who have treated him like shit, or whether it is him being a selfish, petulant child.
How is this asshole supposed to be a lawyer?

Next is his sister. She is a liar and chronic manipulator, who knowingly connived him into spending money to travel, and to help her, despite knowing it could hurt his relationship, and that he was in financial distress, because his GF alone could not pay their bills.
She went from a sweet girl in the prologue who just wanted attention and love, to a manipulative bitch who, when forced to confront her actions on the start of your second day there, doesn't think to herself "I've missed him and I need his help. I need to stop lying and treat him better than this!" No, she thinks "Maybe it was a mistake to try to get him to help me."
She is a narcissist of the worst kind.

Then there's her mom and your dad. Her mom flat up tells you that she's a whore, and how exciting it was to jump into other men's beds when she left your father. She prevented your sister from contacting you and your dad. Then she has the balls to pretend she's happy to see you. She gave her daughter a hotel that her daughter had neither the money nor intellect to run, and washed her hands of it, despite knowing she just consigned her daughter to bankruptcy and failure. Your father is made out to be Mr. Military hardass who doesn't know how to love a family, and seems to hate his own daughter for some reason, telling MC he should never have trusted her and is making a mistake helping her. Because apparently the 13 year old girl who was forced to leave him a decade ago deserves his spite?

We don't know enough about Yuki to care, the twins have no apparent personality (as can be seen by the fact that their bio and points are joined. Even the creator doesn't see them as individual people), and the cousin is boring.

We get to see Georgina pop in long enough to encourage her sister to think about cheating on you...

The only two characters in the game with any redeeming qualities are Victoria and Nichole. Nichole is stressed from work, unable to handle the bills by herself, crushed almost as much as you are by what happened, and tries to help you keep your feet on the ground instead of sink into a depression. Because of the context of the first day, she seems overbearing, but considering that day, I don't think it's fair to define her as such. She loves you, and misses you, and is hurting that you are gone.
Victoria seems like the only other competent person in the game. She has a skill, an education, and a desire to help. She could be interesting.
Sadly, her story is doubtless going to involve drama, with her father. And we don't understand enough of why she refuses to work for him to get experience. She says it is because she wants to do it on her own... well, you get experience from working, and working for your father is still a job, especially when he makes it clear he wants to see you establish your own place... the job offer isn't mere nepotism. She treats him and his job offer like some kind of abuse, and seems to push him away, and we see no justification for it.

Lastly, you could aim to play this game where you fuck everything that moves, or where you stay loyal. The first at least offers the chance for things to get fun, but also betrays Nichole, who as I said, is the only really worthwhile character. The latter just involves you clicking through days, dealing with all the drama you don't give a fuck about, and hoping that the game won't force you into unavoidable sex scenes, as you're aiming not to cheat.
Which means, until you're home with your GF again, the game is just a waste of time.

All that? It's opinion. I'm sure others see the situation differently. Read the plot differently. Feel about the characters differently. And despite all of this leaving a bad taste in my mouth, I can not justify a bad review for the game based on my experiences and hopes for playing it. The game itself is not flawed.

But... I'm disappointed. This isn't what I hoped it would be. And unless someone can tell me that, yes, it will be worthwhile to stay the course, and that I'm being too harsh and too pessimistic, too early in the story?
Then I don't see a reason to stay.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Good day lads, I have two questions for y'all.

1.How do I change the sister's name?
2. Do I still need to install the incest patch if I downloaded it here?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Good day lads, I have two questions for y'all.

1.How do I change the sister's name?
2. Do I still need to install the incest patch if I downloaded it here?
To change the name of sister click on the table that is in the upper right corner of the screen, select characters and then select the photo of Sis there you can change the name, you don’t need to install the patch, just go to options and then select enable incest content

• Red Heart
Reactions: vexx_

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i wish i could ditch my old girlfriend ... hell she wants to cheat and instead she asks for us to separate so she can screw around on me ... yeah ,,,, NO .. bye bye babe time to move on :cool:

Reactions: Naxos

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
To change the name of sister click on the table that is in the upper right corner of the screen, select characters and then select the photo of Sis there you can change the name, you don’t need to install the patch, just go to options and then select enable incest content
Big thank you my good man.

Reactions: Lederzar

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Wtf is this shit? you are forced to be in a serious relationship with your gf and she wants to have an open relationship to see other dudes? and you get introduced to a bunch of hotties but you cant bang them cuz your loyal. and the only way for you to bang these chicks is to select the "open relationship" option to do that. fuck that. I'd rather have the option to dump the bitch GF then its open season. but no, you either pick to stay loyal or watch your gf to get fucked. I was starting to like her too. what a shame.
Never been soo fucking frustrated in playing a mrdots game.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i wish i could ditch my old girlfriend ... hell she wants to cheat and instead she asks for us to separate so she can screw around on me ... yeah ,,,, NO .. bye bye babe time to move on :cool:
Wtf is this shit? you are forced to be in a serious relationship with your gf and she wants to have an open relationship to see other dudes? and you get introduced to a bunch of hotties but you cant bang them cuz your loyal. and the only way for you to bang these chicks is to select the "open relationship" option to do that. fuck that. I'd rather have the option to dump the bitch GF then its open season. but no, you either pick to stay loyal or watch your gf to get fucked. I was starting to like her too. what a shame.
You get the option to end the relationship with Nicole in the next update I believe. Will have 2 options. Stay loyal or break up. The open relationship option is removed afaik.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know why she ask for an open relationship. The girlfriend is going to fuck her boss with the excuse of doing it so they can give mc a job in the company. And so, since they are in open relationship, she is not cheating nor ntr. This, or some similar nonsense, you will see
Looks like we have a few people new to the forum who have not been reading the last three or four days.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You get the option to end the relationship with Nicole in the next update I believe. Will have 2 options. Stay loyal or break up. The open relationship option is removed afaik.
would be better to remove the stay loyal option because choosing that,makes the game worthless and a just click through without any content VN that makes a aduld VN to what it is.

for that i can not understand why this option will not be removed,that would be the easiest option,and the open relationship can still lead to the releationship with MC and Nicole.
the Dev crew said it all along over and over again that Nicole will not do anything in that open releationship thing.

and the breakup option you get does not mean that will be permanent???
maybe Nicole comes to the MC and tries to Repair the damage she had done with suggesting the open relationship over the phone like it is some normal couple talk???

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
would be better to remove the stay loyal option because choosing that,makes the game worthless and a just click through without any content VN that makes a aduld VN to what it is....
yeah, why introducing any options at all, unless it is "doggy, cowgirl..." or "bj vaginal, anal", i get your point there.
yet, the point in vn-games should be on diversity&free choices, so if player/mc choose so, he can go through the story/game even with no sex at all, if that is his kink, wish, or just bad moves he made...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
would be better to remove the stay loyal option because choosing that,makes the game worthless and a just click through without any content VN that makes a aduld VN to what it is.

for that i can not understand why this option will not be removed,that would be the easiest option,and the open relationship can still lead to the releationship with MC and Nicole.
the Dev crew said it all along over and over again that Nicole will not do anything in that open releationship thing.

and the breakup option you get does not mean that will be permanent???
maybe Nicole comes to the MC and tries to Repair the damage she had done with suggesting the open relationship over the phone like it is some normal couple talk???
Indeed, but who knows why they wanted it that way. Maybe 3 options would have been best, but it's a lot more work making 3 routes as it where, but there has already been like 10 pages discussing this choice by the devs.

Personally I'm glad for the break-up. I chose to reject the open-relationship in the hope it would lead to break up, but when i saw he was going to stay loyal I went back and changed it. Definitely going the breakup route when it's an option. I despise Nicole, the sooner I can get her out the MC's life the better.

Reactions: Steinchen

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
[...] you either pick to stay loyal or watch your gf to get fucked. [...]
As confirmed by the dev team she would not have cheated on you. And even if it would never have been shown. Anyway, selecting open relationship is automatically turned into a break up next release.

Oh yes, let's throw the stay faithful path out of Melody too. It was absolutely worthless watching her achieve her dream of a music career...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Indeed, but who knows why they wanted it that way. Maybe 3 options would have been best, but it's a lot more work making 3 routes as it where, but there has already been like 10 pages discussing this choice by the devs.

Personally I'm glad for the break-up. I chose to reject the open-relationship in the hope it would lead to break up, but when i saw he was going to stay loyal I went back and changed it. Definitely going the breakup route when it's an option. I despise Nicole, the sooner I can get her out the MC's life the better.
well i think that there will be not much more work because the stay faithful option would just lock any sexual content with the girls in sunshine bay,and the other 2 (breakup or open relationship) would have identical content exept in the open relationship some more content showing Nicole maybe.
i don´t know if the breakup option has the same content with Nicole that the game will show the player,but all in all i don´t think that it would be difficult to just lock the nicole content if breakup is choosen.

of course i don´t know the orginal plans for the stay faithfull and the open relationship options,but i don´t think that would be so so much work because of the identical content there.
maybe it would need an extra ending path there at the very end of the game but that would be not be a great problem now would it??

Reactions: Naxos

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well i think that there will be not much more work because the stay faithful option would just lock any sexual content with the girls in sunshine bay,and the other 2 (breakup or open relationship) would have identical content exept in the open relationship some more content showing Nicole maybe.
i don´t know if the breakup option has the same content with Niclole that the game will show the player but all in all i don´t think that it would be difficult to just lock the niclole content if breakup is choosen.

of course i don´t kno the orginal plans for the stay faithfull and the open relationship options,but i don´t think that would be so so much work because of the identical content there.
maybe it would need an extra ending path there at the very end of the game but that would be not be a great problem now would it??
You forget though that both the girls in the Bay and MC would be in a very different position in open relation or breakup. In open MC can sleep around but is still in a relationship, so does not have the same freedom to start a new relation and for the girls it means accepting MC means they need to share him. So, no it would not be the same for all those other relations that within the context of this game are just as important or more important as Nicole. (Not even talking the sympathy card Mc can have in his advantage if just broken up, which would not apply to an open relationship).

Nicole was just a blocker for MC/Sis/others sex originally and an extension of the bad influence of his fathers in MC's life leading to a toxic relation between them in episode 1, but it looks a bit that some of the team came to like Nicole. Making her role more important and getting in the mess we are left with instead of someone MC just had to leave to get on with the story. There will be no good relation possible between Nicole and MC as they are now as they have been set up. At least not without MC having had years of therapy and learnt to deal with his fears and the patterns they caused in his behavior and a faithful route would not help MC with learning what he needs to..

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Naxos
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes