Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have to wonder what the team are doing.
I have to wonder what you are doing.

The story is bad, regardless of what the dev team intends or what they're showing.

Just because they're making bank doesn't mean it's a good game. The animations are sub-par as is everything else. All they have going for them at the moment is character models and renders.
Then why are you still here?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Looks like we are stuck with her.
I'm actually going to try the open relationship route, to check their repeated claims that Nicole will not take advantage of it and will do nothing.
I don't even care if she takes advantage of it or not, I just want to get rid of her no matter what. But yeah... I guess it's not happening.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nicole is more important to the story as people think - but hey, you all know better than MrDots himself what to do.
If you are all soooooo perfect and you all know EXACTLY what people like and what people need ... why don't you just do a game yourself then?
Exactly, I have no idea what is being planned and I look forward to getting answers but I can see Nicole getting much more involved in the story. Perhaps something like legal trouble with the other hotel. MC and Sis need an actual practicing lawyer to help out, so MC calls Nicole. She comes down to Sunshine Bay and becomes a much bigger player in the game than she currently is. That is just one possible scenario and it is one that is entirely believable for the story.

Maybe she would fall in love with the area and decides to join a law firm in Sunshine Bay, or even open up a firm with MC due to the exposure of taking down Brodie's father. I'm just spit-balling ideas now. To write off a character based on an intro and a few short video chats is foolish. Margo was a small side character in DMD initially but she has really expanded as the story has progressed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game offers up exposure to a lot of different babes and different ways in which to cater to their needs.
It is nice to change dialogues and agendas while approaching different babes and trying different approaches.
MC is kept fresh and on his toes when it comes to going after one gurl or another.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am indifferent to her, we've just had a few webcam chats with her. Hardly any real content to judge a character on. I'll wait until she actually shows up at the hotel to decide if I like her, dislike her, or (most likely) am still indifferent.
Again..umm...what?

Have you even played this? Did you CTR skip the entire first 2 updates? Godamn..at least my complaints have validity in actual factual things. You're just tlaking absolute rubbish right now. We've only had a couple of webcam chats with her? Do you even know who the character is?

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

PanPan123

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, i try to join to Discord (for incest patch) but seems discord dont work (for me). Will you anyone please help me? Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
downloaded game twice from nopy and when extracting it i got headers error and on 1st play several flashback images (since meeting with twins in their office) were missing (didn't try on 2nd dl but assuming same thing). same extraction error on uploadhaven version.

also mc meeting sis at airport has 6+ images missing. dling it from mega to see if it has same probs.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
But MC in converstation still call her childhood friend, and in settings is missing incest options.
There used to be an 'i' like 0.02i for the already patched incest version, I don't know if there is a patch. Maybe just wait for 0.04 in a couple of weeks.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I know I'm not in the majority camp here but...

So the ONLY way to ever be with Nicole now (after all the changes) is to share her?

So people that DON'T want to share her are now forced to break up with her?

So NO way to keep or redeem your long term relationship with her because you simply don't have a FUCKING CHOICE?

Like I said, not in the majority camp here...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Sorry Nicole but if my MC has any choice, my MC will be staying in Sunshine Bay and getting funky with the much hotter and less domineering ladies there. She can stay where she is and bitch and moan at someone else. Frankly, I`d be glad to get shot of the cunt.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I know I'm not in the majority camp here but...

So the ONLY way to ever be with Nicole now (after all the changes) is to share her?
Yup. Except she won't fool around and the MC doesn't have to fool around if that's your cup of tea. You can still be faithful. :)

Reactions: L0MBR0

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Even if you decide to break up with Nicole, there is a big indicator in the game that she will have a larger role in future updates. See the picture below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Nicole is not going to have a bigger role later in the game, why does she have an entry on the Donut Gallery page? Get ready for lots more Nicole in later updates if you break up with her or not.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Yup. Except she won't fool around and the MC doesn't have to fool around if that's your cup of tea. You can still be faithful. :)
Well I really hope you're correct in saying that because last time I checked (and I haven't played the v0.0.3.1 amendment) the terms for the open relationship meant she could fuck anyone she wanted. I know it caused a shit storm and then they came up with the cuckqueen excuse and then the "if you choose Nicole you get locked out of all the others" decision. So what this "open relationship" now implies I have no idea but like I said, I hope you're right.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes