Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone summarize which love interest routes are incompatible? iirc Shortcake and her mom cannot be pursued at the same time, right? And you can’t max out points for her mom & Ashley on the same route. Are Yuki/Kristina incompatible?

Maybe a better question is, is there a combination of routes that lets you max points with every love interest in just two saves? Or would you need three?

Thanks in advance. Hoping to see more young Ashley in the update because that look is undefeated.
So far there are no consequences of pursuing everybody. However, you can't max points for all of them.

For example, depending if you go to church or Trisha first you either lose Kristina / Lisa or Shortcake / Carissa and Trisha points (and / or bonus scenes). Calling Yuki or Ashley either loses Yuki or Ashley or Trisha points, and in case of the latter two there is a decision between a Trisha bonus scene or an Ashley date. Accepting the Twins invitation loses Sister / Sara points or makes you miss out on Twins points. The fantasy at the end of C2 lets you gain points for one girl out of a maximum of four choices. The list goes on in C3.

However, we don't know yet if consequences will be implemented that kick out a route completely or how much leeway you get until you start missing out due to lack of points.

Reactions: Real Kreten and _-

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No they didn't. What they jumped on and maybe you can answer this with your superior logic, is we know she won't sleep with anyone, won't take advantage of the perks of an open-relationship...so...

Why did she offer it (also knowing Hyper vehemently denied there is a cuckqueen route). She just did this out of the goodness of her heart?
Maybe if you read everything I wrote in my post instead of deleting most of it for that one sentence, you would see I already offered multiple possibilities for her not sleeping with someone else while in an open relationship. She offered it with the intention of seeking companionship but events could keep her from getting the benefit of the open relationship. Like I have said many times now, just because you are in an open relationship, it doesn't mean you have to sleep with other people. It takes two people to decide to sleep with the other. She might want to but the guy doesn't. She might go out on a date but feel guilty and call it off. There are multiple possibilities for her to offer it but not get the perks of it. Notice I haven't even mentioned the cuckqueen route in any of my possible scenarios.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe if you read everything I wrote in my post instead of deleting most of it for that one sentence, you would see I already offered multiple possibilities for her not sleeping with someone else while in an open relationship. She offered it with the intention of seeking companionship but events could keep her from getting the benefit of the open relationship. Like I have said many times now, just because you are in an open relationship, it doesn't mean you have to sleep with other people. It takes two people to decide to sleep with the other. She might want to but the guy doesn't. She might go out on a date but feel guilty and call it off. There are multiple possibilities for her to offer it but not get the perks of it. Notice I haven't even mentioned the cuckqueen route in any of my possible scenarios.
Maybe you need to learn some reading comprehension skills.

None of what you said offers absolutely any logical reason why she would offer it in the first place (when we know she won't take advantage of it). Why she wouldn't take advantage is fecking irelevent (in the course of this question...though there is also no logical reason for that either).

Look, let me spell out the writing for you.

1. She is too busy for her fiancé ? Check.
2. Too busy for anyone else? Check.
3. Relationship falling apart? Check.
4. Won't/refuses to cheat? (even though sis talks her into...but the dev says she won't lol) Check.
5. Is lonely? Check.
6. Solution? Offer fiancé open relationship? Check. Reason? Wtf knows...

7. Profit?

Now, there are very, very few reasons why a woman would ever offer her partner this relationsip. In fact, there's only 3. Gets off on it (nope...not in this case)...wants to fuck others herself (nope...neither here either)...or wants to offer it her partner to blame him for the breakup she wants (possibe but not as far as the dialogue goes at least).

I'll await an aswer...a logical one...reasonable....any at all....just one.

Last edited:
Reactions: silversurfer1

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Here's a possibility: she sensed she might lose the MC and felt that offering an open relationship could give him a reason to stay with her.

I'm not saying this was why but you asked for something reasonable and that fits the bill.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Here's a possibility: she sensed she might lose the MC and felt that offering an open relationship could give him a reason to stay with her.

I'm not saying this was why but you asked for something reasonable and that fits the bill.
Ok...that's a solid reason. (have edited my post btw while you were replying). Now in what logical world would any female actually think that would work? Oh I'm afraid I might lose him...let's give him a free pass....that's sure to make him stay with me? I'm sure some women have...somewhere...and also sure they are slightly mentally unstable too. Almost as bad as getting pregnant to keep a guy.

But unlike the other guy....thanks for at least offering some kind of reason she would offer it...as deluded and foolish as it actually would be. The question we have to ask here is, do we think her character (so far) is deluded, foolish, obessesive and so utterly attached to the MC that she would literally do anything to keep him?

I don't...mileage may vary on that opinion though.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I agree it's not the best plan. Kind of a terrible one. Last resort territory. Maybe she's that afraid of being alone. A woman who seems tough on the outside may not be so much when it comes to romantic relationships.

I also have a problem with the idea that she's not going to even try to do anything with anyone else. If the reason I offered is what Nicole was thinking then I suppose it makes sense. But if her reason was any other then the only explanation I can come up with for her not doing anything with anybody (not even a date, not even trying to pick up guys at a bar) is "the anti-NTR crowd who are okay with a male MC fucking anyone he pleases will throw a fit if an LI does the same even by mutual agreement with the MC."

And if she is going to try then it needs to be shown or at least mentioned so that we can understand why it still doesn't happen for her.

Reactions: Maviarab

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Maybe you need to learn some reading comprehension skills.

None of what you said offers absolutely any logical reason why she would offer it in the first place (when we know she won't take advantage of it). Why she wouldn't take advantage is fecking irelevent (in the course of this question...though there is also no logical reason for that either).

Look, let me spell out the writing for you.

1. She is too busy for her fiancé ? Check.
2. Too busy for anyone else? Check.
3. Relationship falling apart? Check.
4. Won't/refuses to cheat? (even though sis talks her into...but the dev says she won't lol) Check.
5. Is lonely? Check.
6. Solution? Offer fiancé open relationship? Check. Reason? Wtf knows...

7. Profit?

Now, there are very, very few reasons why a woman would ever offer her partner this relationsip. In fact, there's only 3. Gets off on it (nope...not in this case)...wants to fuck others herself (nope...neither here either)...or wants to offer it her partner to blame him for the breakup she wants (possibe but not as far as the dialogue goes at least).

I'll await an aswer...a logical one...reasonable....any at all....just one.
1. Agreed.
2. Not so sure, she finds time to meet her sister for drinks.
3. Not really falling apart, life is just getting in the way of the relationship. Both still love each other.
4. You know that the Devs didn't tell her that, right? She suggested the open relationship intending to get the benefits. It doesn't mean she will get them. Unless I missed a bit of dialogue where she says she can predict the future, she doesn't know what will happen.
5. Yup, well, she has her sister now and again.
6. The reason, for both of them to explore their options. He jumps right into bed with Vicky a couple of hours later, she takes her time. She doesn't know that she won't find anyone at time of offering.

7. We will see.

Your three reasons. 1. Yup, not going to happen. 2. She intends to play the field when she offered it. She doesn't know the devs aren't going to let her. I intended to do a lot of things this year, doesn't mean I have been able to do them thanks to this bloody pandemic. 3. Again, not going to happen. They both still love each other.

One last time, to make it easy for you to delete most of what I write when you quote me again: She offers the open relationship fully intending to also take advantage of it, but she cannot predict the future. Just because she intends to do something, doesn't mean she will get the opportunity. She isn't one of those characters like Deadpool who can break the 4th wall and know what the devs have in store for her.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hyperserver who seems to be close to the dev stated categorically Nicole.will.not.stray. I'm assuming that is correct. Now why Nicole would offer a one sided deal I dunno, no logic there.

I'm sure she'll sort him out when she arrives. Ex popping up seems to be a theme. Rachel, Bethany, Nicole.

Reactions: Maviarab

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why did she offer it (also knowing Hyper vehemently denied there is a cuckqueen route). She just did this out of the goodness of her heart?
What? Quiet the opposite - I was the one who mentioned a possible CQ route, which would be destroyed if Nicole would be "scripted out"

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver who seems to be close to the dev stated categorically Nicole.will.not.stray. I'm assuming that is correct. Now why Nicole would offer a one sided deal I dunno, no logic there.

I'm sure she'll sort him out when she arrives. Ex popping up seems to be a theme. Rachel, Bethany, Nicole.
you are right - and i still stick to what i've said.
The story is just in it's first few days. There will be a LONG story following.
Maybe take in thoughts that characters may change based on the sory happening (without giving too much away).
There are lot's other games where character turned from hated into loved - and other way around.
Just give MrDots a chance - and judge AFTER the whole story is told - and not rage about every single line of text (which makes you THINK to know what will happen in future)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
you are right - and i still stick to what i've said.
The story is just in it's first few days. There will be a LONG story following.
Maybe take in thoughts that characters may change based on the sory happening (without giving too much away).
There are lot's other games where character turned from hated into loved - and other way around.
Just give MrDots a chance - and judge AFTER the whole story is told - and not rage about every single line of text (which makes you THINK to know what will happen in future)
I'm not raging. :) The open relationship or not is a pretty big moment in the story so far though. And as you know, we like to dissect everything here. :D Especially the big games and devs get their fair or unfair share.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not raging. :) The open relationship or not is a pretty big moment in the story so far though. And as you know, we like to dissect everything here. :D Especially the big games and devs get their fair or unfair share.
sorry - i am not talking about you in special - i am talking in general - first let the story happen - and if AFTERWARDS there is a reason to complain, it's fair enough to do - just not in advance.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
sorry - i am not talking about you in special - i am talking in general - first let the story happen - and if AFTERWARDS there is a reason to complain, it's fair enough to do - just not in advance.
I hear you. Unfortunately this is what we do. Some complain, some praise, some don't say a word. You have to expect people commenting good or bad after every update, that's part of this place.

Most of us don't complain in writing here unless we like much of the game. :)

Reactions: Milflover68

Trikus

May 31, 2020

As I have said many times, Nicole isn't omnipotent. She cannot break the 4th wall and ask the developers if she will stray or not. She doesn't offer a one sided deal. She offers an open relationship. She just doesn't know that she won't get any.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
As I have said many times, Nicole isn't omnipotent. She cannot break the 4th wall and ask the developers if she will stray or not. She doesn't offer a one sided deal. She offers an open relationship. She just doesn't know that she won't get any.
I'm guessing the dev told Nicole, not the other way round.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
*Door slams open"

Nicole: WHAT. THE. HELL!!!
MrDots: Oh, hello Nicole. Can I help you?
Nicole: DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!
MrDots: About what?
Nicole: You made me suggest an open relationship with my boyfriend right?
MrDots: Yep, what's wrong with that?
Nicole: I noticed that you are planning on letting him have sex with everyone while he is living in paradise while I'm stuck here alone in this rainy hell hole, is that right?
MrDots: Yeah, is there a problem?
Nicole: I've seen Hyperserver say that I won't get any for myself. I looked at the script and he's right. In an open relationship I'm getting nothing.
MrDots: Oh, yeah, well, you know, that's how things are.
Nicole: Seriously? Nothing? I get nothing? This wasn't in my contract when I agreed to it. I thought I would get something as well. Why else would I offer it?
MrDots: The thing is, people don't like it when the girlfriend of a main character gets to have sex without the main character being involved. So, yeah, you don't get anything.
Nicole: And that is my problem. I wouldn't have signed the contract if you had told me that.
MrDots: Sorry Nicole. My hands are tied. You are still involved in the story though.
Nicole: OH FOR F*CK'S SAKE!! You just pissed of a successful lawyer! SEE YOU IN COURT!!!

*Storms out grumbling nasty adjectives about MrDots*

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
*Door slams open"

Nicole: WHAT. THE. HELL!!!
MrDots: Oh, hello Nicole. Can I help you?
Nicole: DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!
MrDots: About what?
Nicole: You made me suggest an open relationship with my boyfriend right?
MrDots: Yep, what's wrong with that?
Nicole: I noticed that you are planning on letting him have sex with everyone while he is living in paradise while I'm stuck here alone in this rainy hell hole, is that right?
MrDots: Yeah, is there a problem?
Nicole: I've seen Hyperserver say that I won't get any for myself. I looked at the script and he's right. In an open relationship I'm getting nothing.
MrDots: Oh, yeah, well, you know, that's how things are.
Nicole: Seriously? Nothing? I get nothing? This wasn't in my contract when I agreed to it. I thought I would get something as well. Why else would I offer it?
MrDots: The thing is, people don't like it when the girlfriend of a main character gets to have sex without the main character being involved. So, yeah, you don't get anything.
Nicole: And that is my problem. I wouldn't have signed the contract if you had told me that.
MrDots: Sorry Nicole. My hands are tied. You are still involved in the story though.
Nicole: OH FOR F*CK'S SAKE!! You just pissed of a successful lawyer! SEE YOU IN COURT!!!

*Storms out grumbling nasty adjectives about MrDots*
GENIOUS

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Exactly...

What? Quiet the opposite - I was the one who mentioned a possible CQ route, which would be destroyed if Nicole would be "scripted out"
I know you did..and you told us it was catagorically off the table. So as freedom said...no logical sense as to why she wouldm offer it. The routes again are unimportant, the logic beyond them and the writing is.

I hear you. Unfortunately this is what we do. Some complain, some praise, some don't say a word. You have to expect people commenting good or bad after every update, that's part of this place.

Most of us don't complain in writing here unless we like much of the game. :)
Yup....

Still wittering on. Doesn't fecking matter what she does or doesn't think/know...Hyper himself told us she will not cheat. So enough with your fourth wall bollox and she doesn't know what will happen in the future...WE DO!

So knowing this information..it throws the writing, plot and logic right out of the window. I get it's an adult game...some large parts of suspension of disbelief arre required...but it still needs to be based upon some sort of logic.

Done here though...pointless. Like arguing with 7 year olds as to why they can't have ice cream before dinner. Will be back once the update drops. We shall see if/how it improves.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes