cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well both mega dls (from op and update announcement) give same header error too. missing images is caused by wt mod.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So the ONLY way to ever be with Nicole now (after all the changes) is to share her?
first off:
a last time i say that we never said that you have to SHARE her!
An open relationship is NOT sharing. YOU can fuck as much as you want to with other women, while Nicole WILL NOT DO so.

Besides that:
When Shauna in WVM game tells you, that she wants you to sleep with others (named ALL others), players are happy. But when MrDots let Nicole agree to an open relationship, players go crazy.
This shows us that people only complain because they WANT to complain against MrDots (whatever he does)

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
first off:
An open relationship is NOT sharing. YOU can fuck as much as you want to with other women, while Nicole WILL NOT DO so.
Just so you, know, that's not how an open relationship works, Especially when the woman initiates it.

An open relationship is when BOTH partners can fuck whomever the other person is ok with them fucking, however if one person is not open (key word there huh) to their partner fucking other people it's not open, it's abusive unless one partner has no sexdrive and doesn't want intimacy and that usually even with the other partner.

The comparison with Shauna (and you even got that wrong btw Shauna is the sub in the trio the dominant is Jamie) is ridiculous. in WVM the players spend as much time with Jamie as they do with three or more of the other girls combined, she is very much the centre of the story not 300 fcuking miles away.
Stop finding pathetic excuses for crap writing.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
first off:

Besides that:
When Shauna in WVM game tells you, that she wants you to sleep with others (named ALL others), players are happy. But when MrDots let Nicole agree to an open relationship, players go crazy.
This shows us that people only complain because they WANT to complain against MrDots (whatever he does)
Small correction, it is Jamie, not Shauna that lets you have the open relationship, though Shauna is also perfectly fine with it. That said, perfect example. There have been no complaints in WVM about the open relationship, well, with the exception of the no incest thing.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Just so you, know, that's not how an open relationship works, Especially when the woman initiates it.

An open relationship is when BOTH partners can fuck whomever the other person is ok with them fucking, however if one person is not open (key word there huh) to their partner fucking other people it's not open, it's abusive unless one partner has no sexdrive and doesn't want intimacy and that usually even with the other partner.

The comparison with Shauna (and you even got that wrong btw Shauna is the sub in the trio the dominant is Jamie) is ridiculous. in WVM the players spend as much time with Jamie as they do with three or more of the other girls combined, she is very much the centre of the story not 300 fcuking miles away.
Did you not read what he said? He said that MC could sleep around but she wouldn't. He didn't say she couldn't. Just because you are allowed to sleep around it doesn't mean you have to. Also, Shauna is far from a sub in WVM. Both her and Jamie are in a true polyamory relationship with the MC.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Small correction, it is Jamie, not Shauna that lets you have the open relationship, though Shauna is also perfectly fine with it. That said, perfect example. There have been no complaints in WVM about the open relationship, well, with the exception of the no incest thing.
Good to see someone is clarifying certain things when WVM is brought up.
BTW Trikus need to "burrow" your Azel cycle.

Reactions: Trikus

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
first off:

Besides that:
So what we are actually getting should be described as a 'one-sided open relationship'

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Even if you decide to break up with Nicole, there is a big indicator in the game that she will have a larger role in future updates. See the picture below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Nicole is not going to have a bigger role later in the game, why does she have an entry on the Donut Gallery page? Get ready for lots more Nicole in later updates if you break up with her or not.
Nicole shows up there whether you break up with her or not.

Reactions: freedom.call

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
first off:

Besides that:
My concern about sharing was only based on what Nicole herself told the MC. I haven't checked v0.0.3.1 yet, has her dialogue now been changed? She clearly wanted to be with other people, no? Anyway, I don't have a problem with MrDots and I don't even play WVM lol! I'm super stoked if she won't be screwing around with other people while I am in a relationship with her.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
My concern about sharing was only based on what Nicole herself told the MC. I haven't checked v0.0.3.1 yet, has her dialogue now been changed? She clearly wanted to be with other people, no? Anyway, I don't have a problem with MrDots and I don't even play WVM lol! I'm super stoked if she won't be screwing around with other people while I am in a relationship with her.
I have not done a side-by-side comparison, but I did not not notice any difference for her thoughts or dialogue between my play through of the two releases (0.3 and 0.3.1)
Hyperserver is telling using it is only going to be a one-sided open relationship, but for anyone that has not read the comments, they will assume that by how Nicole is thinking and presenting the relationship, it will be a full open relationship.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I have not done a side-by-side comparison, but I did not not notice any difference for her thoughts or dialogue between my play through of the two releases (0.3 and 0.3.1)
Hyperserver is telling using it is only going to be a one-sided open relationship, but for anyone that has not read the comments, they will assume that by how Nicole is thinking and presenting the relationship, it will be a full open relationship.
Well shit, then I just wasted 2.41GB of bandwidth to check this myself! I guess this is what people mean by bad writing. Because my assumption about sharing was based on the story's narrative, and that goes contrary to what heroes like Hyperserver are saying (not that I don't believe him though). But yeah, no wonder people are so keen to ditch Nicole. The way she goes about this whole "open relationship" proposal really puts me off. Still, I'm willing to salvage the relationship (if the dev gives me half a chance). And of course I'm gonna play all the other paths.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Very promising game, for me, it has the potential to be the best Mr Dots game, i didnt like how dumb was the daughter on dmd and side characters wasnt good enough, and Melody the whole game building relationships and when u finally start to get there the game is almost at the end. The girls from SL are great, on number, looks, and personality, especially sis and cousin, and i just love the setting, if the dev take what he has learned so far and put it in this game is gonna be a top game without doubt

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Two weeks to go until “Sunshine Love” v4 will be available on Saturday, November 28th!
Font:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: namtab

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sunshine Love [v0.0.3.1 Extras] Mr Dots Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 557 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 540 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nicole shows up there whether you break up with her or not.
Yes... That is my point. Thank you. There are people here who are saying they want to get rid of her. My point is that Nicole is here to stay and she will have a bigger role to play in this story that we have yet to see regardless of her relationship status with the MC.

So what we are actually getting should be described as a 'one-sided open relationship'
No, the open relationship applied to both of them. Just because you can sleep with other people, it doesn't mean you have to. Perhaps the divorce case takes up so much of her time she just doesn't have the energy to go out and meet other people. Or, perhaps she does go out but doesn't meet anyone she wants to sleep with. Or, none of the guys she meets are interested in her. Or, she just didn't want to sleep with anyone. Too many people here jumped on the "Nicole will sleep around" bandwagon and their caveman brain didn't like that despite people from the dev team telling them that wouldn't be happening.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Too many people here jumped on the "Nicole will sleep around" bandwagon and their caveman brain didn't like that despite people from the dev team telling them that wouldn't be happening.
No they didn't. What they jumped on and maybe you can answer this with your superior logic, is we know she won't sleep with anyone, won't take advantage of the perks of an open-relationship...so...

Why did she offer it (also knowing Hyper vehemently denied there is a cuckqueen route). She just did this out of the goodness of her heart?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
No they didn't. What they jumped on and maybe you can answer this with your superior logic, is we know she won't sleep with anyone, won't take advantage of the perks of an open-relationship...so...

Why did she offer it (also knowing Hyper vehemently denied there is a cuckqueen route). She just did this out of the goodness of her heart?
Obviously she knew she'll be an important part of the story later and you can clearly see mrdots holding a gun to her head when she offers open relationship. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

_-

Dec 8, 2017
Can someone summarize which love interest routes are incompatible? iirc Shortcake and her mom cannot be pursued at the same time, right? And you can’t max out points for her mom & Ashley on the same route. Are Yuki/Kristina incompatible?

Maybe a better question is, is there a combination of routes that lets you max points with every love interest in just two saves? Or would you need three?

Thanks in advance. Hoping to see more young Ashley in the update because that look is undefeated.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes