Trikus

May 31, 2020
LOL (sorry) :FacePalm:
You guys still try to read between the lines where you really shouldn't.

It's easy:
- Player can sleep with other women
- Nicole COULD sleep with other women and/or men, but she will NOT do that.
- open relationship is needed for further possible path which is not quiet obvious right now

and in general:
Characters can change and sometimes it's not what it looks like on the first sight.
Just for example -> no one is born with kinks - after couriosity, you might try out a certain kink and start to like it.
Such things also can happen in a game's story.
So (except the devs, and myself for small details) no one of us (NO one) is able to know what will happen. You might assume, but you also might be wrong.
Nevertheless the 3 points above (it's easy) are valid and legit!!!
It is truly amazing how the message isn't getting across to some people, isn't it?

Reactions: Hyperserver

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
Didn't even pick up on the non incest while playing through in readiness for the next release. Though I was skipping through. But it has got me eagerly awaiting the update

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It is truly amazing how the message isn't getting across to some people, isn't it?
True !
Some really WANT to read between the lines with all force on all costs.
Somehow they manage to read between the lineS even when there is just one line at all.
It could be funny to just watch how creative they are within their conspirative theories, but unfortunately some claim to have a RIGHT to get content, based on what they THINK it was a hint between the lines, instead of just go the easy way and believe what they have been told.
I mean: no one is forced to believe what i say (their fault when they don't), but please - at least they should listen to what MrDots writes in his letters and/or what's posted on discord, as these are confirmed statements/definitions/answers by MrDots team. -> And i mean REALLY listen (and not again trying to find things between the lines).
As hard and crazy this sounds - but there are people (like me) who DIRECTLY tell things without hiding "between the lines", even when talking about "rage topics".
Of course we will hide story (less spoilers as possible), but when we say "NO this and that" then we MEAN "no this and that" and not "No this (but that)" and also not "No that (but this)", just because we used "AND" (no [this AND that]) - but understanding that probably would be too much - lol ;)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
*Door slams open"

Nicole: WHAT. THE. HELL!!!
MrDots: Oh, hello Nicole. Can I help you?
Nicole: DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!
MrDots: About what?
Nicole: You made me suggest an open relationship with my boyfriend right?
MrDots: Yep, what's wrong with that?
Nicole: I noticed that you are planning on letting him have sex with everyone while he is living in paradise while I'm stuck here alone in this rainy hell hole, is that right?
MrDots: Yeah, is there a problem?
Nicole: I've seen Hyperserver say that I won't get any for myself. I looked at the script and he's right. In an open relationship I'm getting nothing.
MrDots: Oh, yeah, well, you know, that's how things are.
Nicole: Seriously? Nothing? I get nothing? This wasn't in my contract when I agreed to it. I thought I would get something as well. Why else would I offer it?
MrDots: The thing is, people don't like it when the girlfriend of a main character gets to have sex without the main character being involved. So, yeah, you don't get anything.
Nicole: And that is my problem. I wouldn't have signed the contract if you had told me that.
MrDots: Sorry Nicole. My hands are tied. You are still involved in the story though.
Nicole: OH FOR F*CK'S SAKE!! You just pissed of a successful lawyer! SEE YOU IN COURT!!!

*Storms out grumbling nasty adjectives about MrDots*
An open relationship goes both ways.
Nicole deserves her share of gangbang and Bukakke and MC deserves to get vids of them so we can see more of his thin-lipped sourpuss duckface grimace.
Seeing it every 6 frames in the game is not enough, give us more of those ugly facial expressions, after all, it's this games trademark!

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
An open relationship goes both ways.
Nicole deserves her share of gangbang and Bukakke and MC deserves to get vids of them so we can see more of his thin-lipped sourpuss duckface grimace.
Seeing it every 6 frames in the game is not enough, give us more of those ugly facial expressions, after all, it's this games trademark!
May I suggest something where the MC wears a ghost/spiderman mask instead? Gotta love those eh?

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
Exactly...

I know you did..and you told us it was catagorically off the table. So as freedom said...no logical sense as to why she wouldm offer it. The routes again are unimportant, the logic beyond them and the writing is.

Yup....

Still wittering on. Doesn't fecking matter what she does or doesn't think/know...Hyper himself told us she will not cheat. So enough with your fourth wall bollox and she doesn't know what will happen in the future...WE DO!

So knowing this information..it throws the writing, plot and logic right out of the window. I get it's an adult game...some large parts of suspension of disbelief arre required...but it still needs to be based upon some sort of logic.

Done here though...pointless. Like arguing with 7 year olds as to why they can't have ice cream before dinner. Will be back once the update drops. We shall see if/how it improves.
People get sensitive with tiniest probability of cuck, share or netorare. Even when it appears in only one route.
What they really want is to cheat without consequences.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I have read most of this shitstorm from a distance. I will admit that I did nt warm to Nicole whilst I did warm to Sister. But I kind of figured that was the point in the way it was written. I am ok if Nicole never makes another appearance, but I won't have a hissy fit if she does come back.

Personally I am mostly just hanging on for Ivy and Lilly. Those two certainly raise my blood pressure!!

Plus hoping that don't get caught by Vicky's dad aka Danny Trejo.....
:)

Reactions: Dragon59

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Do I need to download 0.3.1 to play 0.4 ? I have 0.3 for now.
not in general - but we strongly recommend it. There are now some hidden triggers on some scenes which weren't there before which you may miss by using old savegames (depending on your previous choices). This could later lead to weird "behavior" and/or inconsistency of upcomming updates.

So - YES - you REALLY should replay 3.1 (or higher) from start, and NOT use any savegames from before 3.1.
(You still can fast-skip through)

Reactions: PacoTaco and Ara-sH

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
I reviewed this game too soon. Not only is the Protagonist a total simp, he lets a certain character walk all over him & the dialogue choices are terrible either one you choose you bend the knee to this b!tch who is using you for her own gain.

Also there is multiple points throughout the game where you get a blank screen (Missing Image) popup, its surprising such a broken & mediocre game from an established developer

Reactions: lumley

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fate is what it is ... Gamers only have the MC to fiddle in the game .. NPCs are not in our power any which way...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also there is multiple points throughout the game where you get a blank screen (Missing Image) popup, its surprising such a broken & mediocre game from an established developer
are you using wt-mod? if yes then it's not compatible with 0.31 version.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
probably he does - because the origin version is tested several times and having no issues like that

But that's not only problem of MrDots - more a problem of several developers:
Creating a game and then being rated by broken prirated versions (for example broken translations into not supported languages) and/or broken game by mods

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
I don't see the point in mods myself so no its not a mod situation, say I press the skip button I get the black screen with the missing image text and when i stop it stays black until I click the mouse, I wouldn't be skipping so much if the story wasn't centered so heavily around the highly unlikable love interest she is just awful lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't see the point in mods myself so no its not a mod situation, say I press the skip button I get the black screen with the missing image text and when i stop it stays black until I click the mouse, I wouldn't be skipping so much if the story wasn't centered so heavily around the highly unlikable love interest she is just awful lol
compressed or uncompressed? where (mega, nopy, etc) did you dl it? I had same issue with wt-mod but when played non-modded no missing images.

Someone with the patch
what patch? it's incestious version which is on links at f95.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes