mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
An open relationship goes both ways.
Nicole deserves her share of gangbang and Bukakke and MC deserves to get vids of them so we can see more of his thin-lipped sourpuss duckface grimace.
Seeing it every 6 frames in the game is not enough, give us more of those ugly facial expressions, after all, it's this games trademark!
I think in this case the users won't get so pissed off as usually if Nicole would also fuck a little on the side, mostly not if that would be made as an OPTION- AVOIDABLE, a sub-path for Nicole.
She is in fact not so popular in this game as other main female characters in other games so the "kids" MAY be able to close an eye or 2 in her case. After all she proposed the open relationship. You can't let her just standing in the rain.. not as Georgina's sister anyway :)

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So when is the next update? End of this month?
I would suggest, if possible to add a line on the OP about the dates of the updates because it's a pain in the ass to always have to look through many chat pages to find info on that. And Mr.Dots is quite reliable from this point of view, he always releases when he says he will.

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
So when is the next update? End of this month?
I would suggest, if possible to add a line on the OP about the dates of the updates because it's a pain in the ass to always have to look through many chat pages to find info on that. And Mr.Dots is quite reliable from this point of view, he always releases when he says he will.
You know you can just visit his website and release date is posted in every single post he made in last 3 weeks? It's saturday 28th.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
That guy [B]Steviehg84[/B] is a troll he goes all many threads to criticise the game main characters and dev just to trigger response. It's always the same shit game, shit MC shit LIs post everytime. Also a stupid freaking liar because the image error he says he get comes ONLY from using the wt mod. i also got it and commented on it on his mod thread.

Reactions: Real Kreten

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
i downloaded the game, and the walkthrough mod, but sometimes there are no images, and it says image not found, its just a black screen. can anyone help?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1606171642683.jpeg

Unlocked
Decisions, Decisions…
Hello to all of our awesome supporters!
Here we are, less than a week to go until Sunshine Love v0.0.4 is unveiled on Saturday!
This will be our final preview before the next update is released, and it’s fair to say that there will be plenty of big decisions for you to make in this next part of the story.
For this week’s preview, you will be accompanying your childhood friend and the lovely Vicky (plus spending time with some of our other favourite girls) before, during, and after the big wedding!
But which girl has caught your eye the most so far in the game?
Let us know in the comments section below and why? We’d be more than interested to read your responses!
This will be our last update of SL for 2020, and we’re very confident that we’ll be delivering a satisfying update for you all.
Work will continue on Sunshine Love in early-2021.
Version 4 will be ready for you to download and play Saturday, November 28th.
Enjoy the rest of your week everyone, may the countdown officially begin!
Mrdots

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
Saturday can't come soon enough. Even if my main playthrough is staying 'faithful' to sister it's going to be a big one I can feel. :D

w123t4

May 26, 2019
the 0.31 version in #1 seems changed to the non-incest version, hope the upcoming 0.4 in #1 will be the incest version that I can replay the game since the code had changed

Last edited:

York24

Dec 10, 2017
So is the current version on Page 1 from Patreon or Subscribestar? Because I put the new incest p[atch and i dont see the option under the options menu.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I've been replaying this game and got to the point where Nichole's sister comes in (Georgina). I know I played the game she was in but drawing a blank. Anyone know what it is ? Thanks

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes