LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So hot. Can't wait to bang the twins, stepsister and the physical trainer. Also Kami (stepsister's cousin) and the girl who works for the church. Already did Vicky and she is one of the hottest.
The physical trainer (can only guess it's Jazmin) is already in business.
Jazmin and Victoria are the 2 girls you can have actual sex as of 0.5 version.

and I really want a threesome ending with them
Can't say no to that :p .

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So far most of the women in this game have made it clear that they don't want anything serious. The twins, jasmine, sisters friend chef friend... Veronica? I think.. ashley don't seem like she would be interested in something other then a plaything which sucks cause I like her. Sisters aunt probably the same. Only ones that maybe might want something serious is the sister, her cousin and maybe the Connie chick. Also let's face it the MC is kinda a typical clueless dolt MC most VN's are littered with. Seems unless he's told by some girl she's interested he will never make a move. He needs to grow a pair. I don't get the whole step brother/ sister hang up going on. The parents were not even together very long. It's perfectly legal to get with each other if they want to now. I hope after this update there is not going to still be a bunch of ”oh we shouldn't be doing this" Bullshit and just accept the damn feeling they have. Anyways hopefully these ladies come around later and we are aloud to have a real relationship with whoever the player chooses. I'm looking at you Ashley and twin's. Step sis is still my first choice for now though.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So far most of the women in this game have made it clear that they don't want anything serious. The twins, jasmine, sisters friend chef friend... Veronica? I think.. ashley don't seem like she would be interested in something other then a plaything which sucks cause I like her. Sisters aunt probably the same. Only ones that maybe might want something serious is the sister, her cousin and maybe the Connie chick. Also let's face it the MC is kinda a typical clueless dolt MC most VN's are littered with. Seems unless he's told by some girl she's interested he will never make a move. He needs to grow a pair. I don't get the whole step brother/ sister hang up going on. The parents were not even together very long. It's perfectly legal to get with each other if they want to now. I hope after this update there is not going to still be a bunch of ”oh we shouldn't be doing this" Bullshit and just accept the damn feeling they have. Anyways hopefully these ladies come around later and we are aloud to have a real relationship with whoever the player chooses. I'm looking at you Ashley and twin's. Step sis is still my first choice for now though.
In the subscribstar version its implied that Gerald is the sisters father as well....I think.

Reactions: pgm_01

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The physical trainer (can only guess it's Jazmin) is already in business.
Jazmin and Victoria are the 2 girls you can have actual sex as of 0.5 version.

Can't say no to that :p .
Yep, Jazmin and was able to let her fuck me. Now waiting for Ivy who made it clear she wants to and Kami (stepsister's cousin.) Also the stepsister herself - who came pretty close.

Reactions: LSC82

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
In the subscribstar version its implied that Gerald is the sisters father as well....I think.
I don't think that's likely but maybe her cousin (stepmom's sister is the one he cheated with)
With iPatch or the SS version it is directly stated they are blood related half-siblings. Gerald is father to both MC and Sis and there is fan speculation he might be cousin's actual father as well.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
The real reason for the ' step brother/ sister hang up ' is story telling.
It gives the story a conflict, and without that there isn't much of a story.

Besides, legal is one thing, what is socially or morally acceptable is quite another.
What will friends and neighbours think? Such thing isn't done.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
With iPatch or the SS version it is directly stated they are blood related half-siblings. Gerald is father to both MC and Sis and there is fan speculation he might be cousin's actual father as well.
So Sis and Shortcake are potentially sisters and 1st cousins?! Both Gerald and MC like to live dangerously!!

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Oh shit! is that who Gerald cheated on Ashley with? Her sister Trisha?

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
The real reason for the ' step brother/ sister hang up ' is story telling.
It gives the story a conflict, and without that there isn't much of a story.

Besides, legal is one thing, what is socially or morally acceptable is quite another.
What will friends and neighbours think? Such thing isn't done.
I thought the main story is getting to hotel going or the boss guy( Connies dad) trying to screw them over. There are plenty of story to tell without dragging that ex step sis/bro hang up crap out to long. Maybe it takes 5 or 6 blowjobs to sort it out. I don't know. I do know that if I had a step sister who was my step sis for as shot a time as they were. I would be all over it after the divorce. Especially if she looks like her. Not to mention it's he quite a few years since they were together. Fuck what people think.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I thought the main story is getting to hotel going or the boss guy( Connies dad) trying to screw them over. There are plenty of story to tell without dragging that ex step sis/bro hang up crap out to long. Maybe it takes 5 or 6 blowjobs to sort it out. I don't know. I do know that if I had a step sister who was my step sis for as shot a time as they were. I would be all over it after the divorce. Especially if she looks like her. Not to mention it's he quite a few years since they were together. Fuck what people think.
Well, it is implied that they were together for a few years, might be my imagination though. Then again, half-sister, not stepsister, thus blood related. Which makes "fuck what people think" a little bit more relevant, as you have a business to run, and if that gets thrown around as "that incest hole" it might not be such good PR. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they live in country where incest isn't illegal. on all 3 mrdots games only melody happens in other country.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I know people like straight up incest, but I hope it doesn't they don't turn out blood related. The story works much better being ex step siblings. IMO

• Angry
Reactions: Somnus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know people like straight up incest, but I hope it doesn't they don't turn out blood related. The story works much better being ex step siblings. IMO
that depends if game was made as bloodrelation (swm 1&2, sl (2nd) and sl (3rd)) or not.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3.79GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (908MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
is there any reason that compress link was delete?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 7rty and hellhades
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes