Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I finally got through on the first run this night and will have to do the usual extras sweep, although I haven't missed much this time.

Let me start off with the statement that I still like the game, graphics, music, premise, looking for extras, everything great and fun. You also have a Twins toggle now, which should make it easier collecting the doughnuts and PTs. Well done.

So, is everything peachy? Oh Hell no. This update has created plot holes that you can drive an armada of trucks through or just done make sense.

Cases in point:

* I what kind of hotel does the business partner have the (co-)owner sign off on whether a guest is allowed to stay there or not. Bullshit.

* I get that it may be a bad first impression to give a dirty room to a potential future client. As said client I would be wary if I get offered the business partner's personal room. Now Connie checked in on Monday. By Midweek, let's assume Wednesday, she is still in MC's room. Does that mean the Sunshine Bay Lighthouse Hotel can't be trusted to have the rooms clean TWO DAYS LATER?

* Twins suggest improvements for the second task list. This also happens on Monday. We learn that both MC and Sara (Sister) are okay with the tasks. One of those tasks is to have the service elevator working flawlessly again. The Twins are working from the hotel on Monday so MC can go looking for Sara with Carissa (Cousin / Shortcake). So why didn't they just talk with Ushigo to get the repair started? And why isn't the damn thing not fixed already by midweek?

* The incest patch apparently does not work, at least not for the full update. Both MC and Sara refer to Connie as "childhood friends", not half siblings.

* Speaking of which, the poor Twins are stuck at the hotel again. They offered to watch the premises while MC, Carissa and Connie bring her to the beach hose. They will have to pull an all-nighter since nobody returned from the beach house. Also, Carissa will be in deep shit with Trisha when she returns in the morning. (Despite her saying that she'll go home now at some point.) It seems like nobody is feeling responsible for the business.

Minor points:

* The new uniform, while sexy, at least on Sara as she's able to fill it quite nicely, does not say hotel crew, but rather gives me strong stewardess vibes.

* When did MC and Sara put on clothes? When we left them in the bed Sara was lying naked on top of him, then when Carissa walked in to sleep on the same bed they were dressed again, as seen in screenshots already posted.

* I never would have expected Carissa overtaking my main LI in points.

screenshot0003.png

* It seems that we will be meeting two more people, who may not be love interests. There are two more question marks on the call screen.

Bugs:

* During the game Connie's Peeping Tom unlocks Carissa's picture and vice versa.

* wrong variables

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

* The Twins toggle does not work. I switched from Ivy to Lily before the date, but Ivy still showed up at the restaurant. (Btw, you could have given us at least some clues about which one to choose. I ended up with a pretty random and uninformed choice and guess I rather would have chosen Lily. I understand that we can't have both in the same scene because Patreon. Will have to be a White Twins situation where this may be the closest we get to both in the same scene (please note the extremely lewd almost hand holding :ROFLMAO: ):

vlcsnap-2021-03-03-18h13m31s718.png

---------------------

To end on a happy note, I really enjoyed the dig at ICSTOR and the Milfy City thread had a good laugh when I posted the news sequence there. ;) Well, see you in around ten weeks, looking forward to the new Number 1 on that day and of course version 6. Hope the plot holes can be filled by then.

Last edited:

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
i got an issue while launching this game.
whenever i start the game by clicking the application it shows "this game is not compatible for you."
my pc support 32(86) bit but the game is in 64 bit.
Please guide me ASAP.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i got an issue while launching this game.
whenever i start the game by clicking the application it shows "this game is not compatible for you."
my pc support 32(86) bit but the game is in 64 bit.
Please guide me ASAP.
use the search box in the corner, there was a solution posted a while back

• Angry
Reactions: klilljoys s1mp

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
daamn i was hoping for a twin action at some point in the future, but after what lily said I dont think thats ever gonna happen.
don't kill your hopes yet. if not 3some with them (4some with little sister) then at least individual sexscenes with them is somewhat likely.

somebody have full save?
play game by yourself?

compressed please
Yes ,Compressed version pls!
if it isn't in op then find proper subforum and post your request there.

Problems not with the IC patch. I saw this in the thread and something similar in discord.
figures. not a big issue.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Minor points:

* The new uniform, while sexy, at least on Sara as she's able to fill it quite nicely, does not say hotel crew, but rather gives me strong stewardess vibes.*
I have seen a few posts here about the uniforms and the hats. They are a nod to the old school bellhops uniform ( ) The bellhop in a traditional hotel is the guy who takes your luggage to your room for you (also known as a hotel porter.)

I agree with much of what you said, for me the biggest plot hole was no visiting or calls to Victoria. I understand, development-wise she was the focus last time, but the last time the sister wasn't home, that's where she was, so why not even a phone call to her about where the sister is? Even if I didn't like her character, she would be the first call because sis crashed there previously.

The MC should have put on his big boy pants and just ran the hotel after his sister ghosted instead of putting things off. I could understand Connie chilling in his room for the night, but after that, they should have been able to find a room. Also, for people who spend a lot of time being pissed that other people aren't telling them the truth or the truth soon enough, putting off telling Connie is just stupid. It is plausible because people suck, but still, I dislike the characters for doing the thing they are pissed at others doing to them.

I assume fixing the elevator is going to be a task similar to retrieving the toolbox, essentially a quest or some other non-trivial event which is why it was mentioned but not tackled yet.

Overall, I enjoyed the update and think this game gets way too much hate for what it is.

Corben

Feb 22, 2018
Is the subscribe star android version on here? All the ones I download were censored. Thanks.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
So hot. Can't wait to bang the twins, stepsister and the physical trainer. Also Kami (stepsister's cousin) and the girl who works for the church. Already did Vicky and she is one of the hottest.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes