Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
If i'm not wrong her evidence was panties, weird phone calls, chat logs, Gerald spending a few days ashore before coming home...
She never met or saw the woman.
Maybe the panties Ashley found in the car were the maid's panties the MC was sniffing. So in the end it all comes back to the MC.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

When we have to choose between the 3 girls who are wearing the red uniform does it change really something in the future to choose one or another ?

Last edited:

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Does anyone else have problems extracting the CG? My UnRen keeps telling me that my python.exe is missing - and no, that's not that actual problem since I checked and it works on other Ren'Py games just fine.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Does anyone else have problems extracting the CG? My UnRen keeps telling me that my python.exe is missing - and no, that's not that actual problem since I checked and it works on other Ren'Py games just fine.
Im having the same problem as you, no idea why

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I like this game better than both of its predecessors, but...
I'll be honest, I started playing it solely because of the twins.
Now, here we are, 5 updates in and we still have no action with them PLUS the dev slamming that door completely shut.
Unless it's an elaborate bait-and-switch for a big payoff later, I'm really disappointed.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
It's using a 64 bit folder for this update instead of a 32 bit folder like most Ren'Py titles.

The new version of Unren (UnRen-0.91) works without having to edit anything or copy and paste into a different folder and works with both 64 bit folders and 64 bit folders in the VN folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like this game better than both of its predecessors, but...
I'll be honest, I started playing it solely because of the twins.
Now, here we are, 5 updates in and we still have no action with them PLUS the dev slamming that door completely shut.
Unless it's an elaborate bait-and-switch for a big payoff later, I'm really disappointed.
not slammed shut, if no 3 or 4some with all those sisters then they might keep swapping.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
i played this today. With all that the characters in Mr dots talk about, the scene of the breakup with Nicole seemed to me to be lacking of passion, of meaning. Nicole calls him because she has been terribly afraid of losing the Mc, and a moment ago the mc was thinking that he believed that Nicole was the final one, although with doubts. And suddenly the Mc, the player, says to break (ok up to here) but she answers as if they were talking about the weather, everything seems fine to her. But you have not called out of fear of losing him and now it seems ok and you do not fight or discuss the decision even a little?
I think the dev did not like the criticism about the first scene he did and now he has brushed it off with minimal effort in the development of that scene. So although I wanted to break up with Nicole, as it happened, it left me with a strange feeling, like that the five years they had been together meant nothing to either of them.

Reactions: shark911
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes