Mar 28, 2018
I know "in universe" it has been a five year long relationship so it's reasonable that she is very concerned about the MCs future prospects, stability and all those things we have to deal with as adults.

But for us, players, who are just meeting her it's a horrible turn off.
On one hand we have all these pretty girls who can't wait to get in bed with you, on the other there's this girl who can't enjoy sex, and is having second thoughts, because you lost your job... we all know which side is winning.

Then comes her slutty sister and makes a dubious suggestion, i'm already thinking "how can i ditch her to focus on these new chicks" and she makes a proposal that at first view sounds NTRish (if people in this thread are correct the purpose of that was to make her a cuckqueen, but when i first heard it in game, it sounded like she wants to fuck other dudes) so everything is playing against her.
Lol when Nicky suggested the open relationship I instantly deleted the game like hell noo.... I may be hypocrite to say this but even a cheating person would hate to see/know his partner fuck other dudes, what more to a person who controls his urges just to stay loyal. It was like a bomb dropped to me you know..... And can someone tell me if Nicky will fuck other dudes coz Ive been reading the threads and it seems she did not but I just want to confirm before playing it again coz if she did.... well Im done

Reactions: LSC82

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Lol when Nicky suggested the open relationship I instantly deleted the game like hell noo.... I may be hypocrite to say this but even a cheating person would hate to see/know his partner fuck other dudes, what more to a person who controls his urges just to stay loyal. It was like a bomb dropped to me you know..... And can someone tell me if Nicky will fuck other dudes coz Ive been reading the threads and it seems she did not but I just want to confirm before playing it again coz if she did.... well Im done
No they promised no other guy will touch her but you gotta be okay with telling her how you fuck your sister because she's a cuckqueen and gets off on it.

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
Where Connie, MC, sis and her cousin talk about their plans for Fathers' Day at the beach house, sis claims that she never met her father even though incest is enabled. Anyone else had this or should I patch it again?

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
After extracting images from the .rpa files, I can't find any pictures of Nicole fucking other dudes.

She suggests an open relation, and the next day you can confirm that or break up with her.
In either case, there aren't more pictures of her in this version of the game.

Reactions: Virgin Tag Hunter

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I'm playing Extras Catchup now and came across that added scene with Carissa mentioned in the walkthrough. Can't help but wonder why it was delayed in the first place. Of course you'd think it would be a lewd scene, possibly with an animation, like making out or so.

But no, it's just a repeat of the reception scene where we go through instructions again how to deal with lousy hotel guests, who you don't even see. No animation, just a little bit of dialogue and eight points. Color me not impressed.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So I'm playing Extras Catchup now and came across that added scene with Carissa mentioned in the walkthrough. Can't help but wonder why it was delayed in the first place. Of course you'd think it would be a lewd scene, possibly with an animation, like making out or so.

But no, it's just a repeat of the reception scene where we go through instructions again how to deal with lousy hotel guests, who you don't even see. No animation, just a little bit of dialogue and eight points. Color me not impressed.
I will say when they first teased that scene was cut for time and would come in next update I was hoping for it to be ..... something?!? Like the first kiss could have been there, right? As it is I am wondering how they ran out of time to add it as it was very little indeed.

But I do of course always want more Shortcake anytime and every time. :love:

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
I'm having data error while extracting the zip from Win version from PixelDrain link.
DataError: SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game\03_extras.rpa
DataError: SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game\03_img.rpa

anyone have the same problem?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
But I do of course always want more Shortcake anytime and every time. :love:
Yeah, while Carissa is a bit underdeveloped in the chest department for my liking she's definitely a cool little lady and I like her scenes. And she is welcome to have more of them.

To be honest, I can see her and Connie develop a friendship and become this game's Sophia X Xianne.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, I think Nicole thought about it. And also immediately thought about the guy.. interesting.
This her confusion tells me she might have thought about it.

I do not like her. It's good that it is possible to end the relationship with her later in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really get the feeling that he gets dumber with each update...
what do you expect? town full of pretty girls (cousins/sisters/childhood friends/etc) and women (stepmommy and aunt) who all want to get into his pants so ofc he is lost.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I always wondered if it had something to do with reports I've been seeing about the 32-bit executable possibly triggering false positives from some antivirus programs.
yeah .. your probably right .. but i know little to shit about computers ... i'm old and retired .. maybe i should learn ... but i'm just to lazy now to learn shit :ROFLMAO:

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, I think Nicole thought about it. And also immediately thought about the guy.. interesting.
This her confusion tells me she might have thought about it.

I do not like her. It's good that it is possible to end the relationship with her later in the game.
may i ask if this may lead to nicole doing it with another guy?

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes