cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really like the overall feel of the game, yet some characters are just way too young looking, can't there be an option to just exclude them for your personal playthrough?
don't need to kiss cousin (no relationship) but need her help at hotel.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked
Sunshine Love 0.0.5.1

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Did you enjoy the latest update of Sunshine Love? We sure hope so!
For those having issues with the current version, I have re-uploaded the game (Version 5.1) fixing some of the errors we’ve found and issues that you guys have listed since last weekend.
For 5.1, we have:
- Some renders fixed
- Grammar fixes
- Fixed various bugs that fans had reported.

If you've already played the update, you don't need to download the game again. We wanted to help those who couldn't play the game normally and we hope that they will be able to do that now :)

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots

MEGA: - - -
Wetransfer:
NOTE: Download the Android Alternative version if you have issues opening the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Had you been over on another thread from a certain MC striding to be a rockstar ...
You would know new renpy is smoother with animations and loading times.

This game is animation heavy so it had to strive for the best medium for showcasing them.
You need a lot of VRAM and many tweaks,
get the older renpy sdk and run this game through there.
i run ren'py 7.3.5 .. soo

Hairy Haggis

Jul 17, 2020
Hi, I'm unable to open the game after placing ipatch in the game folder, I instead receive this message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive zz_ipatch/zz_ipatch.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Can anyone help? I'm borderline pc illiterate. Thanks.

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, I'm unable to open the game after placing ipatch in the game folder, I instead receive this message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\willi\Downloads\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pcExtras\SunshineLove-0.05.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Can anyone help? I'm borderline pc illiterate. Thanks.
Same here

jonahmonah

Dec 20, 2019

Unlocked
Sunshine Love 0.0.5.1

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Did you enjoy the latest update of Sunshine Love? We sure hope so!
For those having issues with the current version, I have re-uploaded the game (Version 5.1) fixing some of the errors we’ve found and issues that you guys have listed since last weekend.
For 5.1, we have:
- Some renders fixed
- Grammar fixes
- Fixed various bugs that fans had reported.

If you've already played the update, you don't need to download the game again. We wanted to help those who couldn't play the game normally and we hope that they will be able to do that now :)

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots

MEGA: Windows/Linux - Mac - Android - Android(Alternative)
Wetransfer:
NOTE: Download the Android Alternative version if you have issues opening the game.
Thank you problem resolved, very much appreciated

Trikus

May 31, 2020
does anybody know if the developer added a way to skip the kissing scene with a cousin

and has the developer made any comments about the force kissing scene with a cousin
Nope, no way. Some decisions will be made by the author, this is one of them. You are also being forced into having a relationship with Sis. Cousin and Sis are main story characters. You have control of which side characters you do stuff with.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
Sep 3, 2020
Nope, no way. Some decisions will be made by the author, this is one of them. You are also being forced into having a relationship with Sis. Cousin and Sis are main story characters. You have control of which side characters you do stuff with.
the sister is my girl so I don't have a problem with that

I have a problem kissing the cousin

because I feel like it came out of nowhere

see my problem is I thought my choices shape the kind of character the mc is

I rejected all the other girls in the game except the sister

so when the mc kiss.the Cousin out of nowhere

I was shocked because up until that point I was making all the decisions in the story and I feel . It didn't fit the personality of the mc who would reject all those girls

apologies if I'm not explaining myself very well

I hope whoever reads this, understand what I'm trying to say

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I understand what you're saying. I think others do as well.

The dev has made a decision that some characters are unavoidable, because that is the story they want to tell. This is what we have to live with, and is not uncommon in these games. I'm not so interested in the sister. I am interested in the cousin. I don't get to choose with either. I'm okay with that. I like the game enough that I'll follow it down the sister path as long as I also get the cousin, and perhaps a couple of side characters.

Sep 3, 2020
I understand what you're saying. I think others do as well.

The dev has made a decision that some characters are unavoidable, because that is the story they want to tell. This is what we have to live with, and is not uncommon in these games. I'm not so interested in the sister. I am interested in the cousin. I don't get to choose with either. I'm okay with that. I like the game enough that I'll follow it down the sister path as long as I also get the cousin, and perhaps a couple of side characters.
well I hope you get the cousin and I don't know if you know this but the developer of this game
made another game called Melody

and in that game you have 99% control of all the mc choices

in fact when I played the game I didn't go after Melody I chose Melody hot and sexy Aunt instead
;)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
well I hope you get the cousin and I don't know if you know this but the developer of this game
made another game called Melody

and in that game you have 99% control of all the mc choices

in fact when I played the game I didn't go after Melody I chose Melody hot and sexy Aunt instead
;)
Yeah, but the developer also made Dating my Daughter. You are forced to do things with D whether you want to or not. You want to do a solo run with just Elena or Georgina? Tough, D has to be involved. Sis and Shortcake are the ones that have to be involved for this story.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, but the developer also made Dating my Daughter. You are forced to do things with D whether you want to or not. You want to do a solo run with just Elena or Georgina? Tough, D has to be involved. Sis and Shortcake are the ones that have to be involved for this story.
I have not played Dating my Daughter yet and judging by your description I don't think I want to but I see your point

and it's nice to talk to somebody about this I enjoy hearing your opinion

I like to hear people's different opinions about things

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have not played Dating my Daughter yet and judging by your description I don't think I want to but I see your point
well name is dating my daughter so daughter is kinda forced to be main li but tthat doesn't mean that mc can't fuck every1 else. similar thing on daughter for dessert that daughter is main li but mc dates others too until it's time to choose with whom ends up.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I have not played this since August of last year, could someone give me a summary about what happened with the MC's girlfriend? The relationship ended, the relationship became open or she became a cuckquean?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have not played this since August of last year, could someone give me a summary about what happened with the MC's girlfriend? The relationship ended, the relationship became open or she became a cuckquean?
You can choose to either break up with her or have an open relationship.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes