Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
man, i did hope we have a chance to do both the twins, but they made a clear point that they don't share
Well, I am pretty sure we will get both of them as part of one of their "pranks". Both at the same time would require a Subscribestar Only scene, since for Patreon only a White Twins Solution (*) would be acceptable.

(*) both (preferably not) on the same bed, and if so, no touching at all

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I understand what you're saying. I think others do as well.

The dev has made a decision that some characters are unavoidable, because that is the story they want to tell. This is what we have to live with, and is not uncommon in these games. I'm not so interested in the sister. I am interested in the cousin. I don't get to choose with either. I'm okay with that. I like the game enough that I'll follow it down the sister path as long as I also get the cousin, and perhaps a couple of side characters.
With SC being unavoidable i do think the theory that she's actually your other sister gains some traction.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I am pretty sure we will get both of them as part of one of their "pranks". Both at the same time would require a Subscribestar Only scene, since for Patreon only a White Twins Solution (*) would be acceptable.
well for sharing it's easy, they look same so easy for them to take turns w/o mc having a clue that girl has changed. both at same time might just req that only mc touches them and they touch mc only.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
TWINS - BOTH - SEX
It has been pointed out numerous time well before this update that the twins status as related meant both at once was never likely.

Some other games have patches where instead of only changing text about family they also add graphics and scenes of the added content. This game and this team has never done those types of patches (Maou-Sama is one example that does).

This makes it also unlikely they would do a SS specific version as too many of their Patrons stay with Patreon for Paypal payment methodology. But IMO this is at least possible even if quite, quite remote.

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OK so since you are facepalming instead of answering I'll help

1. DMD does not exist on Patreon and in fact they have to keep it as far from them as possible so there is no need for any patch of the SS only game

2. In the past when they tried very briefly to bring DMD to a Patreon safe version before Patreon shit all over their attempts and banned the game for life they had a simple text swap patch that did not include images, or animations for extra scenes and/or content

Also if you can't see my sig.....

Bojnik

Nov 20, 2020
Well, I don't like Cousin because she is pretty like a minor and I am not fan of stepsis because I am not into incest. You can presume that the game is not for me but I like game. There is great story and side characters. Scenes with Stepsis and Cousin I always skip and don't have problems. I play this game on my own path and I enyoj it. Still I hope on the end of game will be some space to chose one of girls you want to end with, although I think that will be no case.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, I don't like Cousin because she is pretty like a minor and I am not fan of stepsis because I am not into incest. You can presume that the game is not for me but I like game. There is great story and side characters. Scenes with Stepsis and Cousin I always skip and don't have problems. I play this game on my own path and I enyoj it. Still I hope on the end of game will be some space to chose one of girls you want to end with, although I think that will be no case.
Well, turn off incest in the options and, voilà, the half sister becomes a childhood friend.

Reactions: LSC82

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, turn off incest in the options and, voilà, the half sister becomes a childhood friend.
it would be good if in the similar way she could be turned off (apart from fast-skip) from the enforced-girl to just another in-game-girl character:WeSmart:

teddyboy99

Mar 12, 2019
Trying to install the latest version on Android and when the installing bar reaches the end, it says it wasn't able to install.
Anyone else had the same problem?
Last version I played was 0.0.3

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Trying to install the latest version on Android and when the installing bar reaches the end, it says it wasn't able to install.
I think it is the new Renpy which has caused issues with some PC people as well but if you search I remember seeing solutions to android problems, time frame like last few weeks

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I tend to have issues installing anything to my tablet (a fairly old Samsung Tab A) due to lack of onboard memory.

Try making some space and also restarting the device then installing.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is the 0.05 version that was released here without the patch? i was under impression that we will be getting it patched on this site...

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
is the 0.05 version that was released here without the patch? i was under impression that we will be getting it patched on this site...
The .05 version leaked to us this time needs to be patched since it was the Patreon Version, not the Subscibestar.

Reactions: Spawn420
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes