mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Am I the only one who feels like the MC is a putz?

Oh , and the cousin is the BEST looking girl. More more MORE of her and models that look like her in all games.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So in game Ashley:
1. Left Gerald and MC and barred Sis from contact because Ashley was pissed at Gerald
2. Let Sis flounder with hotel because she was doing her own thing
3. Let Sis stay mad at her because she wouldn't fess up to what she did (#1 above)
4. Borderline forced MC to go on a date to get a badly needed key
5. Had MC hide stuff from that room (#4 above) from Sis even though hiding/lying caused the rift

But somehow now she is supposed to be less selfish and suddenly super concerned, when the idea of disappearing for a time is in Ashley's DNA (which is why all those people are unconcerned as well).

The lap dance was not out of character and should not be at all surprising to anyone who follows the story.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

UPDATED patch to v.0.5

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
Patch not working on V.0.0.5.1

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021

Unlocked
Sunshine Love 0.0.5.1

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Did you enjoy the latest update of Sunshine Love? We sure hope so!
For those having issues with the current version, I have re-uploaded the game (Version 5.1) fixing some of the errors we’ve found and issues that you guys have listed since last weekend.
For 5.1, we have:
- Some renders fixed
- Grammar fixes
- Fixed various bugs that fans had reported.

If you've already played the update, you don't need to download the game again. We wanted to help those who couldn't play the game normally and we hope that they will be able to do that now :)

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots

MEGA: Windows/Linux - Mac - Android - Android(Alternative)
Wetransfer:
NOTE: Download the Android Alternative version if you have issues opening the game.

Does not include the patch for v0.0.5.1. Still need Patreon code to unlock the feature!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
She is by NO MEANS a minority favorite.

Imma chalk that up to talkin shiz

Or a prank

Shortcake is what I want in all my LI's in every game I ever played here and only now I finally got her. I would totally love a SC mod that put her into every game. She could take Ada's place in Parental Love, and she could stand in for sister of choice in Sisterly Lust (Though I personally would keep Rachel others may not) and so on...

:love:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Geez! Since the very beginning of version 1 I named my "Sis" Connie. Now another Connie shows up. I'm so Conn-fused now keeping track of who's who when the MC starts thinking/talking about the different Connies. :unsure:
This is the issue I have with forcing the player to name characters. It happens to me too often with the MC name. I much prefer to use a default name so I don't have MC talking to someone about another character with the same name. It can get quite confusing.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is the issue I have with forcing the player to name characters. It happens to me too often with the MC name. I much prefer to use a default name so I don't have MC talking to someone about another character with the same name. It can get quite confusing.
I get that, but in this game the dev has provided the ability to change the name at any point with the char info in the tablet. So the person with Connie could change Sis to another name, Konnie just for distinction even.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I had the same issue pop up in DMD, I named my MC Joe, suddenly the ex's Father
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was named Joe, made things weird (especially because, in a fit of originality, I named Dee "Jo")

Reactions: _13_

Dsmith724

Jan 12, 2020
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

UPDATED patch to v.0.5

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
the patch isnt working with 05.1

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So in game Ashley:
1. Left Gerald and MC and barred Sis from contact because Ashley was pissed at Gerald
2. Let Sis flounder with hotel because she was doing her own thing
3. Let Sis stay mad at her because she wouldn't fess up to what she did (#1 above)
4. Borderline forced MC to go on a date to get a badly needed key
5. Had MC hide stuff from that room (#4 above) from Sis even though hiding/lying caused the rift

But somehow now she is supposed to be less selfish and suddenly super concerned, when the idea of disappearing for a time is in Ashley's DNA (which is why all those people are unconcerned as well).

The lap dance was not out of character and should not be at all surprising to anyone who follows the story.
I her defense she's extremely hot and... that's all i got :p.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Wait......wut? So after 10 hours of intro and messing with an MC who is surrounded by hot women and can't stop talking about his fiance' back home, he finally goes on a date with victoria and is invited inside for sex and it skips the scene? It goes from entering the door to laying in bed and then leaving?!?!? WTF have I been playing this game for? I mean it has been a total snooze fest for so long but the models were really nice. I kept thinking it would redeem itself at some point. Then when you finally get to the point where you think it is going to turn around, it skips it. Wow, can't believe I wasted so much time on this. No more. Deleted.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes