Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I mean it's the first time MC has sex without Nicky so pulling the tease or prank or what have you of looking like they skip it can be a bit of an odd choice. I did wonder why they made that choice.
Back then it was stated the dev team was pressed for time so they put the sex scene to the end of the update so it could be expanded. The WT at that time stated four planned positions (two choices of two), of which only two were implemented. So the next update would have begun mid-scene for the second choice. As it stands those plans were scrapped and it remained at two.

what version of the game is posted here? the SubscribeStar version or the Patreon version?
Patreon this time. We would need the inc patch for the SubscribeStar version.

Nov 2, 2017
I meant the 2 versions of the game, how can you tell which one is uploaded here? and that twin thing will come in handy lol.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I meant the 2 versions of the game, how can you tell which one is uploaded here? and that twin thing will come in handy lol.
OH! One already has the incest patch integrated into it, the other doesn't. The SS version has the patch built in, while the patreon version doesn't (due to patreon rules). So when you notice that your sister becomes your friend(?), then you got the patreon version (which is the current version here, so you need the patch if you want it to be corrected).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Weird note of the eyeshadow of the twins:

In earlier updates the darker smoky eye was on a different twin than in later updates.

I hope that does not switch again

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
Nov 2, 2017
OH! One already has the incest patch integrated into it, the other doesn't. The SS version has the patch built in, while the patreon version doesn't (due to patreon rules). So when you notice that your sister becomes your friend(?), then you got the patreon version (which is the current version here, so you need the patch if you want it to be corrected).
wonder if they will go back to releasing the SS version here again instead

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Also about the Twins, I really hope we get to have them both at some point.
I know they said they don't share, but I hope MC can convince them there is no problem in doing that with him...
Ivy being dominant and Lily submissive, a 3some with them could be really fun ! ;)
I also think things go way too fast and artificial with Sis... I mean, she's probably the main LI in this game, so things should go slowly with her, and MC should bang the other girls before her, I think.
The Twins are really REALLY forward, but nothing has happened with them yet ; but with Sis, things have been kind of roller coaster like, and yet they kiss (that's fine, since they already did when they were younger) and then Sis does a handjob like it's nothing and MC does not seem too shocked about that... but maybe that's part of his lack of personality... compared to the MCs of DMD and Melody, this one is really passive and bland.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Also about the Twins, I really hope we get to have them both at some point.
I know they said they don't share, but I hope MC can convince them there is no problem in doing that with him...
Ivy being dominant and Lily submissive, a 3some with them could be really fun ! ;)
That would be classed as incest so a threesome with them really won't be possible as this game is on Patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
That would be classed as incest so a threesome with them really won't be possible as this game is on Patreon.
We got an extra fantasy scene in Melody with Melody and her aunt, so maybe that kind of thing could be possible ?
For sure twin sisters cannot be renamed as half or step twin sisters... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We got an extra fantasy scene in Melody with Melody and her aunt, so maybe that kind of thing could be possible ?
For sure twin sisters cannot be renamed as half or step twin sisters... :LOL:
yea that was 1 of extra scenes in melody, also had melody and arnold scene.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
jaw1986baby, care to develop about that facepalm ?
I don't like to criticize MrDots, I generally like his work, but I really found the evolution with Sis to be strange.
Ans yes, from the beginning, I think this MC is passive and bland with girls, what can I say...

John Doh

Mar 6, 2018
3.8G is a massive download. To bad you just can't download a update only. The makers of Being A Dik, have just the update if that is what you need or the full download for those that have not played the game. Just a thought.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes