May 26, 2018
It was not supposed to be personal, just a general observation, no attack was intended. Sorry that it came off that way. It is a very common complaint here with visual novel games, that they are too slow or have too much exposition. I enjoy games that are telling a larger story beyond the sex scenes but can appreciate games that get right to the point as well.

I understand where you are coming from. I usually don't give up on a book once I start it, but I did stop reading Moby Dick. It is supposed to be great literature but it is page after page of a guy literally obsessed to the point of insanity with chasing a whale. It was so dry and so absolutely boring. I still plan on picking the book up and trying again though now that I'm older, maybe I missed something when I read previously, there has to be something in it for it be so highly recommended. This game doesn't meet the level of too many words for too little story for me, but it does for you. That's fine.
I have to admit, Sometimes when people reply to my comment, I mistake it as a personal insult or attack on me. I have to try and remember, it really isn't personal towards me; it just may be the constancy of the same complaint, criticism, or negative commend that might tend to "tweak" some people's response which might seem negatively aimed at me personally. :)

Reactions: pgm_01

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
jaw1986baby, care to develop about that facepalm ?
I don't like to criticize MrDots, I generally like his work, but I really found the evolution with Sis to be strange.
Ans yes, from the beginning, I think this MC is passive and bland with girls, what can I say...
Yeah, the MC needs to wise up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Arnold being Melody's step father, I guess it does not qualify as incest "patreonly" speaking.
it does, step-*something* is still family.

3.8G is a massive download. To bad you just can't download a update only. The makers of Being A Dik, have just the update if that is what you need or the full download for those that have not played the game. Just a thought.
there's 1 game which is bit over 3 times bigger (before was ~6 times bigger).

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5.1 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3,8GB

Download PC (985MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Any other host for compressed? pixeldrain wont load for me

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So.....just out of curiosity...... shouldn't this game have a "Cheating" tag?
No? There would have to be cheating in the game for that.MC has a Hall Pass for the summer from his girl and We havn't seen MC's Father cheat on anybody, just the fallout from it

prdx

Sep 11, 2018
Hi all, sorry to bother you but I need some help.

I downloaded the new update and copied the old saves folder as usual. When I run the game, it starts normally, I can read version 0.5 and I see the old savings, but I cannot progress with the story. Basically I am stuck on the "to be continued" page.

I did everything as for the last updates, I don't really know why it is not working. Can someone please give me an hint on what I might be doing wrong? And also, how do I unlock all the rewards? I remember there was a button in the previous updates but cannot find it in this one.

Thanks a lot for your help guys!

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020

I downloaded the new update and copied the old saves folder as usual. When I run the game, it starts normally, I can read version 0.5 and I see the old savings, but I cannot progress with the story. Basically I am stuck on the "to be continued" page.

I did everything as for the last updates, I don't really know why it is not working. Can someone please give me an hint on what I might be doing wrong? And also, how do I unlock all the rewards? I remember there was a button in the previous updates but cannot find it in this one.

Perhaps this can help with the rewards.

persistent for full gallery and rewards:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-v0-0-5-1-extras-mr-dots-games.49330/page-302#post-5251696

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

if you played 0.5 to end then you reached end of content.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
From what i gathered, if i already have 0.5 with the incest patch, it´s pointless to download 0.51 right?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes