Dec 30, 2020
He posted this in the walkthrough mod thread as well, so I think it is for this game... I guess he/MC wanted to fuck the Sis and is under the impression that he could in the last update... but only got the handjob scene.
then he will fuck his sister and mahikha with new updates .. yes?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Dating my Daughter is to much vanilla, i hope this one has something more in the future and not the same boring stuff. Ashley is ideal for something more, please don´t ruin her with vanilla stuff

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Either Carissa or Lisa, I suppose. It must be a custom name, so either the surfing cousin or the preacher's daughter. And yes, of course we will have scenes with all of them.
Don't know who Carissa and Lisa are as well ! ;)
It's probably best for the clarity of discussion that we all keep to the official names... Shortcake or cousin, sister or childhood friend or whatever she's named, Kristina for the preacher's daughter, etc.
I know it's easy to dive into the names we all chose, I personally named cousin Cindy and sister Sunny to have the same initials as what they are (MC is named Marc for the same reason), but when I post I try to use the official denominations...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's probably best for the clarity of discussion that we all keep to the official names... Shortcake or cousin, sister or childhood friend or whatever she's named, Kristina for the preacher's daughter, etc.
I know it's easy to dive into the names we all chose, I personally named cousin Cindy and sister Sunny to have the same initials as what they are (MC is named Marc for the same reason), but when I post I try to use the official denominations...
Yeah, that's why I wrote the descriptions immediately after. (Sister -> Sara (after wrestler Sarah Logan), Shortcake -> Carissa (after surfer Carissa Moore) and Kristina -> Lisa (after how I named Daughter in Dating my Daughter).)

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
For me sister is Lara as in Lara Croft :) the cousin is Joanna i think, i don´t know why but i think it fits. I don´t remember how i named D

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
Just out of curiosity ( never played this game). Is there any landlady in this game ( if yes any scenes as of now).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us get this into perspective ...

Game starts just as your dad has the fling with a gurl he adores
She is the babe dreams are made of, revealing they had a daughter.

You are his son and they get together to make a family for you 2

Just out of curiosity ( never played this game). Is there any landlady in this game ( if yes any scenes as of now).
Closest you got is half-sister's mom (your mom is dead)
But Ashley is a quite popular MILF for those who like MILFs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Closest you got is half-sister's mom (your mom is dead)
But Ashley is a quite popular MILF for those who like MILFs
yea step-mom is closest and then half sister's aunt and only if uses incest patch, otherwise they aren't no way related to mc.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
About what I wrote some days ago about diversifying the body shapes in the game for petite girls, here is an example of what (I think) would have been nice for Connie (this is Zoey from Element-174). Not that different, but still a bit more curves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
a question
are there different paths in the game? the walkthrough is not very clear, it just tells which answers gives you points
is there a point in not maxings points with every girl?

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
a question
are there different paths in the game? the walkthrough is not very clear, it just tells which answers gives you points
is there a point in not maxings points with every girl?
I don't know if the points count towards a different path but there are at least some choices that are made that will lock out certain scenes. As in if you choose between two women you will not see the scene of the other or the scene will be different.

Just save at every fork in the road and you can explore the other play through later while waiting on updates.

Reactions: FunFuntomes
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes