jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
a question
are there different paths in the game? the walkthrough is not very clear, it just tells which answers gives you points
is there a point in not maxings points with every girl?
Some women are fixed (Sis and Cousin) some are optional (Vicky, Jazzy, twins, staying with Nicky) and some get locked like if you call Ashley to help with a ride and not Yuki you won't see much Yuki. I am not sure if the points totals are called as a qualifier for any scenes as yet. But choices like going to Church first for tools can cost you the minor amounts of Trisha in game so far. (So far just sexy posing really) But going to Shortcake, Goddess of Love and Beauty first costs you possible stuff with Kristina / Dee (also still minor at this point).

The walk thru lays it out for you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
a question
are there different paths in the game? the walkthrough is not very clear, it just tells which answers gives you points
is there a point in not maxings points with every girl?
besides what was posted earlier you need to have 2 other paths, 1 for mommy and 1 for aunty when choosing winner on lingerie contest.

patadepalo

Jul 22, 2020
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

UPDATED patch to v.0.5.1

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
sorry but the " " do not work correctly, please fix it, thanks you very much every body

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
sorry but the " " do not work correctly, please fix it, thanks you very much every body
I had the same problem and i had help here. Downloa the patch as save link to. And place the file in the proper place ( game folder). Clear all the numbers and _ until you have only ipatch in the name. It works, If you open the game and star playing on the bottom right corner it says incest patch enabled. You cannot disable or enable anymore on the game extra preferences

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, it's one DMD update, then Sunshine Love and so on? Is DMD ever going to be finished? The story has met it's end pretty much, now is almost just a sharing path for the daughter, why would you share her when you spent all this effort to actually got her out of her shell? Beats me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, it's one DMD update, then Sunshine Love and so on? Is DMD ever going to be finished? The story has met it's end pretty much, now is almost just a sharing path for the daughter, why would you share her when you spent all this effort to actually got her out of her shell? Beats me.
when dmd ch4 is complete (3 maybe 4 updates) then they start making another game which then rotates with sl and when sl is done then there'll be another new game which will rotate with prev. new game etc.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The sharing path is an abomination. It makes no sense, and defeats the purpose of the game, which is Dating your daughter, not others. Also, after Chapter 2 the corruption levels are completely ignored with no advance, and the most insulting part is that one of the levels you unlock is only possible if you share, otherwise remains locked, and i wonder if you are completely left off because of that of the other levels. The game was ruined in CHaoter 3 to be honest, losing mst of it´s appeal

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
He better not turn this game like some other Dev that did with Foot Of the Mountain, he totally killed that game for me, I didn't even bothered downloading that last update :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He better not turn this game like some other Dev that did with Foot Of the Mountain, he totally killed that game for me, I didn't even bothered downloading that last update :(
turn into what?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I just noticed the lesbian tag on the game.
What has been lesbian yet in this game ? Is it the dream at the beginning when there is something between Nicole and Victoria ? Because it's a dream, so it does not happen.
I suspect there will be some lesbian content though, for example I think there will be something between Shortcake and Connie.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
The incest patch still breaks for me when the mc and his sister are talking to Connie and shortcake about their father's.
Through this whole scene the mc and his sister are described as friends, nothing more.
A couple of pics highlighting this.
As you can see the incest patch is enabled but not working :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just noticed the lesbian tag on the game.
What has been lesbian yet in this game ? Is it the dream at the beginning when there is something between Nicole and Victoria ? Because it's a dream, so it does not happen.
I suspect there will be some lesbian content though, for example I think there will be something between Shortcake and Connie.
doesn't need to happen, just images/animation is enuf. in future there are some possibilities.

As you can see the incest patch is enabled but not working :(
yea reported before.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes