patadepalo

Jul 22, 2020
I had the same problem and i had help here. Downloa the patch as save link to. And place the file in the proper place ( game folder). Clear all the numbers and _ until you have only ipatch in the name. It works, If you open the game and star playing on the bottom right corner it says incest patch enabled. You cannot disable or enable anymore on the game extra preferences
thanks you very much

Reactions: Qixoni

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
well 2 of 4 have same daddy, 1 of 4 never met daddy and 1 of 4 has ahole daddy.
MC and Sis both thought better of their dad until more recently (for Sis very, very recent). So it won't be that deep seated Daddy issue type effect like SC and Connie would have.

Yuki even has a dad who is in her life and cares he is just a bit strict and old-fashioned.

But throw in Vicky and the Twins and now we got quite a lot of dads with something fucked about them.

But hey daddy issues can be a great thing when you are a guy looking to become their man, they put up with a lot so that you don't leave / disapprove like their dad did...

Just saying

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC and Sis both thought better of their dad until more recently (for Sis very, very recent). So it won't be that deep seated Daddy issue type effect like SC and Connie would have.

Yuki even has a dad who is in her life and cares he is just a bit strict and old-fashioned.

But throw in Vicky and the Twins and now we got quite a lot of dads with something fucked about them.

But hey daddy issues can be a great thing when you are a guy looking to become their man, they put up with a lot so that you don't leave / disapprove like their dad did...

Just saying
so true and added with twins little sis mc will have a lot daddying to do.

End of April - ish
should be unless something happens.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Just saying
At some point this game is gonna have an "how about i call you daddy?" option lol.
I mean it's already in play in reverse with Ashley, with all these daddy issues, might as well right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At some point this game is gonna have an "how about i call you daddy?" option lol.
I mean it's already in play in reverse with Ashley, with all these daddy issues, might as well right?
most likely with few girls.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The MC will cure all the girls problems with sex.

Reactions: LSC82

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Loved the new update. Kind-of sad that this has 3.5 stars rating, it deserves much more. The people that gave it a low rating probably just wanted to fap lol, the story is top notch. Thanks alot mr dots!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Loved the new update. Kind-of sad that this has 3.5 stars rating, it deserves much more. The people that gave it a low rating probably just wanted to fap lol, the story is top notch. Thanks alot mr dots!
The art or renders, one of those, of this game are very very good. The story is also very interesting and real life situations.
This is a much better game than Dating My Daughter and Melody. Leaps ahead.
And the females in this are gorgeous. Your sister is incredible. There is fap material with the peeping tom and so on.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes