SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
this is like a telenovela, cuz its all dialogue and some sex, nothing more, is for players who like to read a lot, and is not a game to make a speedrun cuz is long as fk...

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nah there was a snake that said something in passing. Harem is a maybe. MrDots blocked it in Melody. Well at least the best, canon ending of Melody. But we haven't hit the end of DMD so we do not have a lot to go on. I feel like Elena and Dee will be an ending for DMD and maybe even Jen mixed in (I hope) but will it be penalized with Dee not becoming the Supermodel? Unclear as yet.
Hey a harem with a 4 star hotel beats mono with a 5, so if that's the "punishment" i'll gladly take it.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nah there was a snake that said something in passing. Harem is a maybe. MrDots blocked it in Melody. Well at least the best, canon ending of Melody. But we haven't hit the end of DMD so we do not have a lot to go on. I feel like Elena and Dee will be an ending for DMD and maybe even Jen mixed in (I hope) but will it be penalized with Dee not becoming the Supermodel? Unclear as yet.
And any chance of the MC ending the game with Nicole? (that's the girlfriend's name according to the summary). If the game isn't pure harem, and the MC has a girlfriend, I prefer that he stay true to her throughout the game and not get involved with any other LI.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
And any chance of the MC ending the game with Nicole? (that's the girlfriend's name according to the summary). If the game isn't pure harem, and the MC has a girlfriend, I prefer that he stay true to her throughout the game and not get involved with any other LI.
Well due to feedback that was quite negative about Nicky the game has 2 options for her

1, You can break up with her and just play with all the lovelies in town

2, You stay with her, but in an open relationship where she will realize she loves the thought of you fucking other women so she will never stray from you but will actively encourage you to fuck others.

They let option 2 slip as they wanted to settle backlash about Nicky being with anyone else. It was supposed to be a surprise.

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the game harem type or can you only get a LI in the long run? I have seen comments that say one thing and another, and I prefer to know it before deciding to try it.
based on other mrdots games i'd say 3some is possible like is ending up with 1 girl.

Reactions: LSC82

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
This game is about story and presenting the motivations and personalities of the girls. Sister and Ahsley are what makes me like this much,since they are stunning and very smart. Shortcake and Yuki are too childish for me.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well due to feedback that was quite negative about Nicky the game has 2 options for her
Maybe I have to search and see the comments about the MC's girlfriend... I prefer to know why they are negative ...

1, You can break up with her and just play with all the lovelies in town

2, You stay with her, but in an open relationship where she will realize she loves the thought of you fucking other women so she will never stray from you but will actively encourage you to fuck others.
I can't say that I'm really interested in either option. Can the other LIs be completely ignored, romantically or sexually, or better, both?

They let option 2 slip as they wanted to settle backlash about Nicky being with anyone else. It was supposed to be a surprise.
Is it confirmed that the MC's girlfriend is with someone else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it confirmed that the MC's girlfriend is with someone else?
so far hasn't, we'll see when she comes to town but even then options with guys are limited, 1 who is old enuf to be her daddy, 1 old enuf to be her grandpa, 1 scumbag, 1 moron. we don't know if she's into girls.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
so far hasn't, we'll see when she comes to town but even then options with guys are limited, 1 who is old enuf to be her daddy, 1 old enuf to be her grandpa, 1 scumbag, 1 moron. we don't know if she's into girls.
So is it possible to play the game without having a romantic relationship or any other sex scene than with the MC's girlfriend?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is it possible to play the game without having a romantic relationship or any other sex scene than with the MC's girlfriend?
yes but that'd be very short play per update. she gave to mc option to have sex with any1 he wants so why not use it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
yes but that'd be very short play per update. she gave to mc option to have sex with any1 he wants so why not use it.
Honestly, I prefer the MC to have the sex scenes with girls with whom he has a romantic relationship, and if at the end of the game he is only going to stay with his girlfriend, I don't like to start a relationship with more. It's how I like to play, and if I lose 90% of the scenes that's fine with me.

On the other hand, the part in which the girlfriend is willing to have an open relationship... well, in harem games I usually like it, but in those that don't have that kind of ending, no. Although possibly that is something that most of the players have liked. I'm very strange, really, but each one is as he is and likes what he likes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, I prefer the MC to have the sex scenes with girls with whom he has a romantic relationship, and if at the end of the game he is only going to stay with his girlfriend, I don't like to start a relationship with more. It's how I like to play, and if I lose 90% of the scenes that's fine with me.

On the other hand, the part in which the girlfriend is willing to have an open relationship... well, in harem games I usually like it, but in those that don't have that kind of ending, no. Although possibly that is something that most of the players have liked. I'm very strange, really, but each one is as he is and likes what he likes.
Well in principle it is the half-sister that probably is the main LI in this game if it has to be only one. Nicole as GF at start of game felt more like an anchor originally to keep initial developments slow with others and then got a bigger role since devs or some of them liked her.

If play the game though by concentrating on the Sis character that is likely what game intended for a single path or Ashley or the cousin, with possible options of playing around more and ending with a few others as well. At this moment not clear yet if can end with harem, only single girls or a few combination of girls.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Would love it if Elena made a cameo appearance in Sunshine love!

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I don't know if this is for me, but I haven't said anything about sex scenes.

I just want to know if the game is harem or not because of the way I play: If it isn't, I am only interested in maintaining the relationship of the MC with his girlfriend, the rest can be friends (or not), but I prefer to avoid having a romantic relationship with all of them (in fact I would be disgusted if the MC has mandatory sex scenes with a LI other than his girlfriend).
This is too early to tell. It may be like some other games. Where you wasn't punished for having as much LI as you can. And when the conclusion comes, there is no way to avoid harem ending and not disappoint fans. Besides, in this game, developer told us from the start, that some girls will want something serious, others not. You almost certainly, can end up with more than one girl. It's an option, to keep relationship with your girlfriend at home. And based on the walkthrough, you will eventually tell her all the details about other girls. Plus, her sister, Georgina, is a part of very interesting harem and can help her to overcome some doubts. There may be some choices in the future, about one girl over another. And maybe the harem ending, won't be the best. But based on the other games of this developer, it won't be too bad.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Yep, no perfect harem ending in Melody. And her perfect ending is canon now, based on a wedding event. And in the Sunshine love, we see Georgina, as a part of the canon ending of DMD. But based on Kristinas words, about some model, that WAS popular, it may be not the best. I'll still hope anyways. In Melody, it was easy to abandon everyone, besides Melody. But there is no way I'll end up DMD without Georgina and maybe Elena. Even if this ending will not be the "happiest".

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
BlasKyau I might have been unclear

The fanbase saw open relationship and immediately cried "Nicky will fuck other men."

The devs had to give away spoilers and say "NO, she will never be with anyone but MC. Because she will become a cuckquean."

So the surprise was she would love to see MC fuck other women

But to reconfirm SHE WILL NEVER BE WITH ANY OTHER MEN

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
BlasKyau I might have been unclear

The fanbase saw open relationship and immediately cried "Nicky will fuck other men."

The devs had to give away spoilers and say "NO, she will never be with anyone but MC. Because she will become a cuckquean."

So the surprise was she would love to see MC fuck other women

But to reconfirm SHE WILL NEVER BE WITH ANY OTHER MEN
And to add, of course some members here claimed they know better than the dev team and still repeated as a fact that she will fuck around.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yep, no perfect harem ending in Melody. And her perfect ending is canon now, based on a wedding event. And in the Sunshine love, we see Georgina, as a part of the canon ending of DMD. But based on Kristinas words, about some model, that WAS popular, it may be not the best. I'll still hope anyways. In Melody, it was easy to abandon everyone, besides Melody. But there is no way I'll end up DMD without Georgina and maybe Elena. Even if this ending will not be the "happiest".
I have started Melody, and for now I'm ignoring all the potential LIs except the aforementioned. Given that it has no harem ending and the name of the game, I have decided that the rest don't interest me at all.

About DMD, I was looking at the thread and it is said there that when chapter 3 begins, it starts sharing (like it or not, from what I have read). I don't know if it's true, but if it is, I'm definitely out of that game. If not, then I'm possibly interested... if you can finish the game with another LI (the daughter doesn't attract me too much). By the name of the game I guess I will not play it at least until I know for sure what endings there are and how to get them, and if sharing can be avoided, it doesn't help me to skip it.

Regarding this one... I guess I'll also wait to see if I can end the game with the girlfriend without having any relationship (romantic or sexual) with any other girl. Or if there is any other ending that includes the girlfriend and other LIs (I'm only interested in the endings that include the MC's girlfriend).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
About DMD, I was looking at the thread and it is said there that when chapter 3 begins, it starts sharing (like it or not, from what I have read). I don't know if it's true, but if it is, I'm definitely out of that game.
totally optional, nothing is forced. you can even reject georgina (not recommended) if you want and elena and jennifer too.

Regarding this one... I guess I'll also wait to see if I can end the game with the girlfriend without having any relationship (romantic or sexual) with any other girl. Or if there is any other ending that includes the girlfriend and other LIs (I'm only interested in the endings that include the MC's girlfriend).
their ending is reconcile and get married and mc getting job on some big lawfirm or she works while mc does what he wants and their major income source is mc's stepsis hotel revenues.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes