BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
totally optional, nothing is forced. you can even reject georgina (not recommended) if you want and elena and jennifer too.
I don't know who any of them are, I haven't played the game. In any case, it's good to know that sharing is totally optional (that is, it doesn't happen if you don't want to, right?) For the rest, I'll also wait to know the possible endings and how to get them before knowing if I want to play it; I'm not particularly interested in the daughter, so I prefer if the MC can finish with another (if not, I will possibly skip the game).

their ending is reconcile and get married and mc getting job on some big lawfirm or she works while mc does what he wants and their major income source is mc's stepsis hotel revenues.
Why do they have to reconcile?

It seems like a good ending to me, I buy it. In any case, I suppose I will wait to see if this or another similar one is fulfilled.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I don't 100% agree, though I get where you are coming from. The dialog could be better. I am ok with the pace, it seems realistic, if a little too fast actually with a few characters, but why did you put your opinion in the spoiler tag?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It seems like a good ending to me, I buy it. In any case, I suppose I will wait to see if this or another similar one is fulfilled.
So Melody has a unique structure where you can choose to be friends with Melody and take any of the 3 other LIs that have endings one at a time. So you could go 4 times through it with only one lady getting naughty each time. As you meet them the 4 choices are Melody (duh), Amy, Izzy, Becca just for info on your solo interest play style.

DMD does indeed allow Dee only but you can never say no to Dee so everyone else is not in your style.

Sunshine Love has 2 main unavoidable romances thus far. So keep that in mind. Neither of them are the GF, she is optional.

Reactions: BlasKyau and LSC82

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So Melody has a unique structure where you can choose to be friends with Melody and take any of the 3 other LIs that have endings one at a time. So you could go 4 times through it with only one lady getting naughty each time. As you meet them the 4 choices are Melody (duh), Amy, Izzy, Becca just for info on your solo interest play style.
I never see more than one ending, so it's going to be Melody and that's it.

DMD does indeed allow Dee only but you can never say no to Dee so everyone else is not in your style.

Sunshine Love has 2 main unavoidable romances thus far. So keep that in mind. Neither of them are the GF, she is optional.
I guess then I pass from these two games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know who any of them are, I haven't played the game. In any case, it's good to know that sharing is totally optional (that is, it doesn't happen if you don't want to, right?) For the rest, I'll also wait to know the possible endings and how to get them before knowing if I want to play it; I'm not particularly interested in the daughter, so I prefer if the MC can finish with another (if not, I will possibly skip the game).

Why do they have to reconcile?

DMD: as name states she can't be rejected.

SL: if you have played the game then you have noticed that their relationship is in turmoil. if they get things sorted then after reconciling they get married etc.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
SL: if you have played the game then you have noticed that their relationship is in turmoil. if they get things sorted then after reconciling they get married etc.
I don't like the MC having romances with other girls while he's with his girlfriend. If there is a harem ending and everyone agrees, fine. If there is no harem ending, I am only interested exclusively in the MC's girlfriend.

So if I have to necessarily start a romance with other girls... well, I'm not interested in the game.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't like the MC having romances with other girls while he's with his girlfriend. If there is a harem ending and everyone agrees, fine. If there is no harem ending, I am only interested exclusively in the MC's girlfriend.

So if I have to necessarily start a romance with other girls... well, I'm not interested in the game.
Don't know if this changes anything for you, but you either break up with said girlfriend(who also lives in a different town) or she gives you a hall pass for 3 months, you don't actually cheat.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well atm they are quite separated and mc has open pass to cheat.

you can deny all sexual advances with others (dunno how it affects story and their willingness to help mc and sis).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Don't know if this changes anything for you, but you either break up with said girlfriend(who also lives in a different town) or she gives you a hall pass for 3 months, you don't actually cheat.
It doesn't really change anything. I like to play one way, and that includes ignoring all the LIs that I don't want to end the game with. And if the MC has a girlfriend I want him to end the game with her.

well atm they are quite separated and mc has open pass to cheat.

you can deny all sexual advances with others (dunno how it affects story and their willingness to help mc and sis).
But the MC still has a relationship with two LIs differents than his girlfriend and I really don't like it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welll ... true freedom means having good friends, those you do not just talk about the weather with,
aside from the beau, aside from the lover, aside from the family.
It doesn't really change anything. I like to play one way, and that includes ignoring all the LIs that I don't want to end the game with. And if the MC has a girlfriend I want him to end the game with her.

But the MC still has a relationship with two LIs differents than his girlfriend and I really don't like it.
Relationships are meaningful even those outside of the gutter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
*bangs head on wall*

anyways mc has started relationship (sorta) with 1 girl at new town if has accepted all and everything.

i'm beginning to think that this game (and several others) isn't for you.

Reactions: MaviusJones

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
*bangs head on wall*

anyways mc has started relationship (sorta) with 1 girl at new town if has accepted all and everything.

i'm beginning to think that this game (and several others) isn't for you.
I already reached that same conclusion, that's why I said I'm not going to play it.

I like the way I play, but generally, if the game isn't harem, it's practically impossible for me to finish it. This one, as the MC has a girlfriend, I thought it would be possible, but I see that it isn't.

I generally like harem games better because I don't have to choose between LIs. And if the game isn't harem, I'm extremely rare in the way I enjoy it, so the usual thing is that I don't find games without the harem tag that I like (although I have found 1 in the forum, the same 2 if another that I am trying turns out good)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I already reached that same conclusion, that's why I said I'm not going to play it.

I like the way I play, but generally, if the game isn't harem, it's practically impossible for me to finish it. This one, as the MC has a girlfriend, I thought it would be possible, but I see that it isn't.

I generally like harem games better because I don't have to choose between LIs. And if the game isn't harem, I'm extremely rare in the way I enjoy it, so the usual thing is that I don't find games without the harem tag that I like (although I have found 1 in the forum, the same 2 if another that I am trying turns out good)
The thing is this game might well turn out to be a harem game as it is setup, but due to past games of dev team we just do not know. The other thing is that the ex-GF or the one that gave you a hall pass is not the main female focus of this game. Staying faithful to her is and never was the game's intention. It seems more a path that was slapped on later and actually more or less destroys what the game was intended to be as I understand the concept of the game.

If this game even has one female focus as such it would be the half sister, she is the relation that most of the other ones and the story centers around, though I suspect a few other girls you will also be able to end up with or combinations. Not sure you can end without a relation with the sister though, at least a loving one even if not sexual. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The thing is this game might well turn out to be a harem game as it is setup, but due to past games of dev team we just do not know. The other thing is that the ex-GF or the one that gave you a hall pass is not the main female focus of this game. Staying faithful to her is and never was the game's intention. It seems more a path that was slapped on later and actually more or less destroys what the game was intended to be as I understand the concept of the game.

If this game even has one female focus as such it would be the half sister, she is the relation that most of the other ones and the story centers around, though I suspect a few other girls you will also be able to end up with or combinations. Not sure you can end without a relation with the sister though, at least a loving one even if not sexual. :p
If a game isn't harem, I like to focus ONLY on the girl that interests me and ignore as much as possible the rest. Also, since I don't like to see more than one ending, if there are several LIs in the game that interest me, then I prefer to look for another one. If it happens that I am only interested in one, and the game forces me to have a relationship with more, I will also abandon it: I only want the MC to have a sexual or love relationship with the LI that I have chosen. Lastly, if the MC has a girlfriend / wife I want him to continue with her; and in this case it annoys me even more if the MC inevitably has sex or love relationships with others.

I guess because of these things almost all the games I end up playing are harem. It's very difficult for so many conditions to exist together.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well it
If a game isn't harem, I like to focus ONLY on the girl that interests me and ignore as much as possible the rest. Also, since I don't like to see more than one ending, if there are several LIs in the game that interest me, then I prefer to look for another one. If it happens that I am only interested in one, and the game forces me to have a relationship with more, I will also abandon it: I only want the MC to have a sexual or love relationship with the LI that I have chosen. Lastly, if the MC has a girlfriend / wife I want him to continue with her; and in this case it annoys me even more if the MC inevitably has sex or love relationships with others.

I guess because of these things almost all the games I end up playing are harem. It's very difficult for so many conditions to exist together.
is

Well it is up to you, but basically the sister is the relation for MC setup from the very start of the game and that is shown in game even long before he even meets Nicole in game, not that so called GF you are so hung up on. Something happens in family situation and they get separated and MC makes the mistake to start a relationship that is not good for him and his new GF. Then gets a call from his sister to come help her. Basically that is the start of the game. Nicole is officially his GF when that calls come in, but she is not the one the game meant for him. :p Now if you do not like that or the other option devs offered since some did like Nicole, this is not the game for you.

It is about the growth of an MC from his past that through reconnecting with his sister finds he has other opportunities as just the one his father tried to force on him and that his current Ex-GF is also a part of. It is also about possible relations, sex, old wounds and new acquaintances of course in a paradise setting. :p

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well it

is

Well it is up to you, but basically the sister is the relation for MC setup from the very start of the game and that is shown in game even long before he even meets Nicole in game, not that so called GF you are so hung up on. Something happens in family situation and they get separated and MC makes the mistake to start a relationship that is not good for him and his new GF. Then gets a call from his sister to come help her. Basically that is the start of the game. Nicole is officially his GF when that calls come in, but she is not the one the game meant for him. :p Now if you do not like that or the other option devs offered since some did like Nicole, this is not the game for you.

It is about the growth of an MC from his past that through reconnecting with his sister finds he has other opportunities as just the one his father tried to force on him and that his current Ex-GF is also a part of. It is also about possible relations, sex, old wounds and new acquaintances of course in a paradise setting. :p
Why have you quoted my comment twice? It is curiosity.

I don't know if I'm really interested in playing this game (for now I feel like no). If I'm not going to end the game with an LI I don't want the MC to have any relationship with her, and with his girlfriend the MC starts having a relationship.

I fully understand the object of the game, but personally I don't like it too much. If I started the game with the MC having completely broken up with his girlfriend, then I might be interested in playing it. Thus, it isn't likely to do so. There is a remote possibility that I will try it, but it will surely be just to confirm that I'm not interested.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why have you quoted my comment twice? It is curiosity.

I don't know if I'm really interested in playing this game (for now I feel like no). If I'm not going to end the game with an LI I don't want the MC to have any relationship with her, and with his girlfriend the MC starts having a relationship.

I fully understand the object of the game, but personally I don't like it too much. If I started the game with the MC having completely broken up with his girlfriend, then I might be interested in playing it. Thus, it isn't likely to do so. There is a remote possibility that I will try it, but it will surely be just to confirm that I'm not interested.
Basically this is the same setup as an MC that in first scene of his game finds his then GF cheating on him and leaves home. Just this dev team did not want to do that due to a three letter word. :) So making Nicole that important in your mind and being faithful to her the entire game just makes no sense within the confines of this game.

Reason for double quote was a technical malfunction on my side with internet. :)

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Oh Yeah I forgot Melody starts with a GF who we immediately break up with and dislike. I think that is what happened with Nicky is that everyone saw her as Bethany 2.0 and decided she was shit to be discarded.

So the very first choice with GF here was "Hall Pass" or faithful. But Nicky hate prompted them to remove that. To reveal her characters future kink. And to offer the full break up, don't want her at all choice.

I was taking hall pass for certain but I didn't think Nicky as written deserved all that.

IMO

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Basically this is the same setup as an MC that in first scene of his game finds his then GF cheating on him and leaves home. Just this dev team did not want to do that due to a three letter word. :) So making Nicole that important in your mind and being faithful to her the entire game just makes no sense within the confines of this game.

Reason for double quote was a technical malfunction on my side with internet. :)
For my way of playing it would be better if they forced me to cut with her. If they give me the option I will continue with her, and then I prefer to avoid all other relationships. The only way I'm interested in playing is if there is an ending that includes the two LIs that are required to be in a relationship with and the MC's girlfriend. If not, I will almost certainly not be interested in the game.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes