Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
does this is still the king blueballs game? an actual question cuz i played this a year ago for like 2 hours and got nothing...
This thread was created a year ago, so the version you played ought to have been v0.0.1b.
A lot has happened. There are love scenes, but the main point so far is the story.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
easter_c.jpg

Happy Easter! - Details about “Sunshine Love v0.0.6”

Hello everyone, we hope you’re enjoying your Easter weekend!
Instead of sharing a preview from the next update of Sunshine Love (v6), we thought we would give you all this special Easter render featuring two of our third games’ most popular characters.
About SL - Version 6
To celebrate Easter and the forthcoming release of Sunshine Love, we have decided to do something different for the next update.
In each update, we have asked you to search for doughnuts so you can unlock special renders of our lovely female characters.
But for Version 6, you will be required to look for Easter Eggs instead!
The hunt for Easter eggs, so you can unlock the next set of special renders, will just be for this next update only.
*You will go back to looking for doughnuts again in Version 7.
Release Date
Progress has been good for Version 6, and because of this we can confidently confirm to you that the next release of Sunshine Love will be out on Friday, April 30th.
Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend guys. We’ll have the first of our SL (v6) preview pics for you next weekend.
Mrdots

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
View attachment 1122495

Happy Easter! - Details about “Sunshine Love v0.0.6”

Hello everyone, we hope you’re enjoying your Easter weekend!
Instead of sharing a preview from the next update of Sunshine Love (v6), we thought we would give you all this special Easter render featuring two of our third games’ most popular characters.
About SL - Version 6
To celebrate Easter and the forthcoming release of Sunshine Love, we have decided to do something different for the next update.
In each update, we have asked you to search for doughnuts so you can unlock special renders of our lovely female characters.
But for Version 6, you will be required to look for Easter Eggs instead!
The hunt for Easter eggs, so you can unlock the next set of special renders, will just be for this next update only.
*You will go back to looking for doughnuts again in Version 7.
Release Date
Progress has been good for Version 6, and because of this we can confidently confirm to you that the next release of Sunshine Love will be out on Friday, April 30th.
Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend guys. We’ll have the first of our SL (v6) preview pics for you next weekend.
Mrdots
The more I see of shortcake, the more I fall in love with her!

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
*LOL* At first I wasn't sure if this announcement wasn't originally posted April 1st. :D

What an earth-moving change! Easter eggs! :D But seriously, I hope they make a splash-screen for this update to announce it in-game, otherwise we will have a LOT of complaints that nobody can unlock pics as they can't find any donuts.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does this is still the king blueballs game? an actual question cuz i played this a year ago for like 2 hours and got nothing...
no, mc has had sex 3 or so times besides with gf and dreamscenes and 1 handjob and a lot teasing.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
so its pure teasing, thats what im talking, the game is long enough to have much more sex scenes but only has 3

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
The version of that picture has D in it but no link to just the picture.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is the game harem type or can you only get a LI in the long run? I have seen comments that say one thing and another, and I prefer to know it before deciding to try it.

no, mc has had sex 3 or so times besides with gf and dreamscenes and 1 handjob and a lot teasing.
I always skip the sex dream scenes, I personally don't consider them sex scenes and they don't interest me at all.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Dudes who just want sex scenes and come here to this game, don't interest me at all. This game is good. It has sexy times and it has story. It has choices even if they are only for the side girls, that is common for VNs. The characters are done well enough that people have genuinely got in heated discussions about breaking it off with Nicky or Ashley's actions or our fathers. So they resonate enough to evoke those reactions. Not some great piece of literature by any means but for an AVN just clicking enough to care about choices is good. I am spoiled in that the BEST girl seems to be a primary, integral part of the story. I am also glad that the Sis is the one pushing the envelope for activity so we can move slower with Shortcake (which is what I like for her). I am not sure if we get to choose not to go with Sis in the end, but I am hopeful.

Very excited to see an update just after my Birthday
Shortcake is my present :love:

Reactions: Smarmint

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dudes who just want sex scenes and come here to this game, don't interest me at all. This game is good. It has sexy times and it has story. It has choices even if they are only for the side girls, that is common for VNs. The characters are done well enough that people have genuinely got in heated discussions about breaking it off with Nicky or Ashley's actions or our fathers. So they resonate enough to evoke those reactions. Not some great piece of literature by any means but for an AVN just clicking enough to care about choices is good. I am spoiled in that the BEST girl seems to be a primary, integral part of the story. I am also glad that the Sis is the one pushing the envelope for activity so we can move slower with Shortcake (which is what I like for her). I am not sure if we get to choose not to go with Sis in the end, but I am hopeful.

Very excited to see an update just after my Birthday
Shortcake is my present :love:
I don't know if this is for me, but I haven't said anything about sex scenes.

I just want to know if the game is harem or not because of the way I play: If it isn't, I am only interested in maintaining the relationship of the MC with his girlfriend, the rest can be friends (or not), but I prefer to avoid having a romantic relationship with all of them (in fact I would be disgusted if the MC has mandatory sex scenes with a LI other than his girlfriend).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know if this is for me, but I haven't said anything about sex scenes.

I just want to know if the game is harem or not because of the way I play: If it isn't, I am only interested in maintaining the relationship of the MC with his girlfriend, the rest can be friends (or not), but I prefer to avoid having a romantic relationship with all of them (in fact I would be disgusted if the MC has mandatory sex scenes with a LI other than his girlfriend).
Nah there was a snake that said something in passing. Harem is a maybe. MrDots blocked it in Melody. Well at least the best, canon ending of Melody. But we haven't hit the end of DMD so we do not have a lot to go on. I feel like Elena and Dee will be an ending for DMD and maybe even Jen mixed in (I hope) but will it be penalized with Dee not becoming the Supermodel? Unclear as yet.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes