Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Having another problem. The incest patch is not working, i managed to download from other site as well, and it dosn´t appear on the extras to enable Incest. This sucks, don´t know what to do

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Having another problem. The incest patch is not working, i managed to download from other site as well, and it dosn´t appear on the extras to enable Incest. This sucks, don´t know what to do
As long as ipatch.rpa is in the /game/ folder, incest content is enabled. There's no setting to change it.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
As long as ipatch.rpa is in the /game/ folder, incest content is enabled. There's no setting to change it.
Crap, so, this time there is no option on extra menu to turn on or off? I lost 1 hour until i decided to delete everyhing( i can re download fast enough anyway) because it didn´t appear that option on extra menu

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Crap, so, this time there is no option on extra menu to turn on or off? I lost 1 hour until i decided to delete everyhing( i can re download fast enough anyway) because it didn´t appear that option on extra menu
After you right clicked, downloaded and dropped into the correct folder, make sure you remove any numbers and underscore that F95 added to it so it reads as ipatch.rpa not 1109668_ipatch.rpa

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks a lot for your reply. I think that there is some problem with the savings, when i replace the persistent with the new one or even if i delete completely the saves folder I still see the old saves in the game
I ran across that too, until i figured it out.

Renpy save data is stored in two locations. In the game/save folder and in c:\Users\'name'\AppData\Roaming\renpy\SunshineLove-Saves

The first thing a renpy game does when you start it is to copy the data from
AppData\Roaming\renpy\SunshineLove-Saves and overwrite your game/save folder.

So try placing the persistant file in the appdata folder.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
After you right clicked, downloaded and dropped into the correct folder, make sure you remove any numbers and underscore that F95 added to it so it reads as ipatch.rpa not 1109668_ipatch.rpa
Just to tell you that it all worked perfectly. Much appreciated for the help :)

Dec 30, 2020
people I didn’t get it ?! I do everything on the instrument and for different purposes but he never fucked my sister no matter how hard I tried .. the veto version he shouldn't fuck her right ?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
people I didn’t get it ?! I do everything on the instrument and for different purposes but he never fucked my sister no matter how hard I tried .. the veto version he shouldn't fuck her right ?
I don't get it either. Wrong thread, maybe? Who is supposed to fuck your sister? And why would you decide that? ;)
He posted this in the walkthrough mod thread as well, so I think it is for this game... I guess he/MC wanted to fuck the Sis and is under the impression that he could in the last update... but only got the handjob scene.

Dec 30, 2020
I don't get it either. Wrong thread, maybe? Who is supposed to fuck your sister? And why would you decide that? ;)
in the game yest and incest we cut .. is it so? then he should be fucked by her stepmother too .. and what is the meaning of incest vunktsy yes if he doesn’t fuck not a sister and a motherfucker ... right ??

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes