silentway

Apr 5, 2020
I wish you could say no to the half-sister's advances and have her respect that. She keeps throwing herself at MC and I don't want her. I want to romance the cousin. I also don't want any part of Nicole's fantasies. Sigh.

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
GREAT, my favourite game. Great upload, always too shot when you are deep in the game. I can't wait for what's next

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
I wish you could say no to the half-sister's advances and have her respect that. She keeps throwing herself at MC and I don't want her. I want to romance the cousin. I also don't want any part of Nicole's fantasies. Sigh.
I like both of them. But a little preference for the half sister

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Trikus

May 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, I think Nicole thought about it. And also immediately thought about the guy.. interesting.
This her confusion tells me she might have thought about it.

I do not like her. It's good that it is possible to end the relationship with her later in the game.
You are reading too much into her assuming it would be MMF. She is straight (or, she thinks she is right now at least), so why would she consider MFF?

Marsello

Jun 20, 2018
open relationship? f... this, why cant i breack up with thes bitch nicole, why cant i choose in this situation?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
open relationship? f... this, why cant i breack up with thes bitch nicole, why cant i choose in this situation?
I suspect you are at the first dialogue about this with her, next time she calls there will an out option (i took it without a second thought).

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
the scene of
The entire first episode was pretty bad. A break-up sex lewd, with a "Not really. Just kidding. But maybe... No, nevermind." train wreck. An ungodly wall of text, exposition, back-story, then an awkwardly paced introduction to all the characters that you might be able to seduce or get seduced by. A few teasing shots (the only good bit in Mr. Dots wheelhouse). And then the annoying (to me) pixel hunts, for Donuts/Peep shots, that are better solved by just UnRen-ing the game.

All of this, being a largely wild departure from what Mr. Dots fans have come to expect: an involved seduction of a single youth (D and Melody), with a ton of side-action options. So, now he's gone from a fine steak dinner with some quality sides, to a kinda sketchy buffet, likely with some half-baked entrees. I sure wish that this entry was more centered on what Mr. Dots does very, VERY well, rather than a shot-gun approach. Based on some of the reaction I still see here, with some fans unhappy that their particular preference or wifu is being neglected/written out, I think Mr. Dots and team kinda set themselves up, by trying to appeal to too broad an audience, rather than set reasonable expectations and THEN exceeding them.

For me, after playing the first two releases, SSL isn't worth the bandwitdh, and I help PAY. Just checking in to see if the content might have wandered back into something good or maybe even great. But, after reading 6 or 7 page of comments, I still don't see anything that entices me to bother, yet. The renders are still outstanding though.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just a question, with her going into the wrong room and getting in bed without noticing there's people there... does it mean Shortcake/Cousin is a sleepwalker?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a question, with her going into the wrong room and getting in bed without noticing there's people there... does it mean Shortcake/Cousin is a sleepwalker?
Nope, she had to do a biology pitstop during the night and got lost in the unfamiliar house while walking around half asleep.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she might be sleepwalker but in this case she was halfsleep (at least) so she went to wrong room.

okra76

Sep 16, 2020
guys, I need some help.. I accidently wipe my entire save.. can anyone spare at least the previous update save data..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Had you been over on another thread from a certain MC striding to be a rockstar ...
You would know new renpy is smoother with animations and loading times.
i'm disappointed that this game was made in only 64 bit ... before it came in 32 bit also ... why the sudden change ?? its quite upsetting that a game i loved so much .. i can't play anymore :mad:
Think it's something to do with the latest version of Ren'Py.
ren'py 7.4 has both 64 and 32 ... so thats a no ..... and besides that i couldn't play that version anyways .. it wants you to be running gl2.0 or higher ... which means i would be forced to buy a better video card :mad:
Don't know myself, only MrDots will know why. I just put that because a lot of VN's recently have dropped 32 bit or have 64 bit and 32 bit .exe files
i know .. so far i've lost the ability to play close to 50 games .. that i loved playing :mad:
and i only have like 7 or 8 left :cry:
I always wondered if it had something to do with reports I've been seeing about the 32-bit executable possibly triggering false positives from some antivirus programs.
This game is animation heavy so it had to strive for the best medium for showcasing them.
You need a lot of VRAM and many tweaks,
get the older renpy sdk and run this game through there.

Aristippus

Aug 3, 2019
I really like the overall feel of the game, yet some characters are just way too young looking, can't there be an option to just exclude them for your personal playthrough?

• Haha
Reactions: spacekun
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes