rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
anyone else having trouble extracting game images with the unren.bat program?

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Also, can someone let me know if there are choices we can make to keep Brie as a friend only? I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to prevent my MC from reaching that point with Brie.
So, I admit I got a little petty. When I played this game the first time around, I really resented the sister always being able to get away with anything and constantly judging the MC. This... honestly hasn't changed much as the story has progressed (Most recently, for example, I wake up to her covered in my semen and go "Ah, must be dreaming. No need for anger about the fact that I've been taken advantage of without my knowledge or consent!" And she goes "Yup, it's a dream! You should be ashamed of your perverted dreams, dream of something cleaner next time." REALLY?!!?! YOU'RE SCOLDING ME FOR THIS, BITCH?! Or when she disappeared off the face of the earth and was like "Wow, I had no idea people would be worried." o_O:mad::FacePalm:)

Anyways, I decided to make a save I call RAGE. I have attempted to bring unholy vengeance on these fucking imbeciles - from the twins whose faces remind me of ducks and constantly tell other people how to run their business to the cunt ex with unpredictable mood swings. I especially sought a reckoning for the family (flaky bitch step-mother, cluelessly selfish moron sister, and yes, the stunted ginger sister-cousin too). I was really, really trying for a scorched earth approach where the MC's frozen heart would be sustained by the tears of rejected love interests, but as you see it just isn't possible...

RageSave.png

I have tried my very best. Even options I didn't want to do, like retarded jokes and forced flirts: if it cost points, I did it. And this is all I managed. The sole exception is the church blonde, apparently, which tbh I don't remember why I didn't spurn her too. Nostalgia, maybe. She'll get hers soon enough though. This run, my heart belongs to the Donut Man.

To answer your question, finally, NO. At -25 RP I was still forced to kiss the sister-cousin. At -10 I was still forced to make out naked with the sister (and previously kiss her at the lighthouse). At least I only see the duck-billed twinypuses for business and almost never interact with anyone else except for brief conversations. Surely at some point I'll be able to smite the sister and sister-cousin's hopes and dreams for a relationship with me... and that will be a day of triumph. But for now, the path is locked.

Sidenote: While I express a fair amount of negativity towards this game in this post, and it is true I strongly dislike both the sister and the MC, I do want to make it clear that I am objectively impressed with the quality of this game and do have other saves where I am not being a savage... or rather, a wet blanket, since the MC couldn't muster "savage" if his life depended on it. This save was created to vent frustration and see how much variation the game allows (not much, it turns out - you just miss scenes). Reading this post I could easily see people going "Why are you still here?", so I wanted to be sure to add: I don't actually hate the game. It's a fine game with frustrating story elements. But even in the darkest moments, there's that unsung hero Donut Man. I live to hear "Oooh, a donut!" He makes it all worth it in the end.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
So, I admit I got a little petty. When I played this game the first time around, I really resented the sister always being able to get away with anything and constantly judging the MC. This... honestly hasn't changed much as the story has progressed (Most recently, for example, I wake up to her covered in my semen and go "Ah, must be dreaming. No need for anger about the fact that I've been taken advantage of without my knowledge or consent!" And she goes "Yup, it's a dream! You should be ashamed of your perverted dreams, dream of something cleaner next time." REALLY?!!?! YOU'RE SCOLDING ME FOR THIS, BITCH?! Or when she disappeared off the face of the earth and was like "Wow, I had no idea people would be worried." o_O:mad::FacePalm:)

Anyways, I decided to make a save I call RAGE. I have attempted to bring unholy vengeance on these fucking imbeciles - from the twins whose faces remind me of ducks and constantly tell other people how to run their business to the cunt ex with unpredictable mood swings. I especially sought a reckoning for the family (flaky bitch step-mother, cluelessly selfish moron sister, and yes, the stunted ginger sister-cousin too). I was really, really trying for a scorched earth approach where the MC's frozen heart would be sustained by the tears of rejected love interests, but as you see it just isn't possible...

View attachment 1063416

I have tried my very best. Even options I didn't want to do, like retarded jokes and forced flirts: if it cost points, I did it. And this is all I managed. The sole exception is the church blonde, apparently, which tbh I don't remember why I didn't spurn her too. Nostalgia, maybe. She'll get hers soon enough though. This run, my heart belongs to the Donut Man.

To answer your question, finally, NO. At -25 RP I was still forced to kiss the sister-cousin. At -10 I was still forced to make out naked with the sister (and previously kiss her at the lighthouse). At least I only see the duck-billed twinypuses for business and almost never interact with anyone else except for brief conversations. Surely at some point I'll be able to smite the sister and sister-cousin's hopes and dreams for a relationship with me... and that will be a day of triumph. But for now, the path is locked.

Sidenote: While I express a fair amount of negativity towards this game in this post, and it is true I strongly dislike both the sister and the MC, I do want to make it clear that I am objectively impressed with the quality of this game and do have other saves where I am not being a savage... or rather, a wet blanket, since the MC couldn't muster "savage" if his life depended on it. This save was created to vent frustration and see how much variation the game allows (not much, it turns out - you just miss scenes). Reading this post I could easily see people going "Why are you still here?", so I wanted to be sure to add: I don't actually hate the game. It's a fine game with frustrating story elements. But even in the darkest moments, there's that unsung hero Donut Man. I live to hear "Oooh, a donut!" He makes it all worth it in the end.
Yup, this is a harem game that bullshits people into thinking choices matter. The kicker is they even provide a comprehensive walkthrough for those who feel they made a wrong choice... like WTF, really??? :rolleyes:
It's simply a kinetic VN aimed at the masses who let's be honest for the most part can't even piss straight, let alone make a decision for themselves. As the proverbial saying goes, all roads lead to Rome or in this case the sister's twat.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
"If you have the censored Patreon version, please download the "
Leaves the question which version is the current download and do i need the patch for it?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yup, this is a harem game that bullshits people into thinking choices matter. The kicker is they even provide a comprehensive walkthrough for those who feel they made a wrong choice... like WTF, really??? :rolleyes:
It's simply a kinetic VN aimed at the masses who let's be honest for the most part can't even piss straight, let alone make a decision for themselves. As the proverbial saying goes, all roads lead to Rome or in this case the sister's twat.
No, it isn't a harem game. I love this game and I can piss straight, thank you very much. If you hate it that much just move on to another game...
Leaves the question which version is the current download and do i need the patch for it?
The latest release in the OP is the Patreon version so you need the patch

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The update that appeared is the patreon version and yes you do unless you want childhood friend.

Reactions: Virulenz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know the twins said they don't share the same partner but I'm guessing the trick they like to play is to switch and saying that is just laying the ground work for it.
very possible.

Any fix for the header errors when 7-zipping? Even when unzip the game freezes and can't start.
nope, i just closed 7zip after game was unzipped and played.

The update that appeared is the patreon version and yes you do unless you want childhood friend.
like i said earlier when on beachhouse sis says that she doesn't know her father and other things. until that ic patch carried well.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 1063416

Who hurt you this bad? I do agree with your sentiment about the sister though.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
daamn i was hoping for a twin action at some point in the future, but after what lily said I dont think thats ever gonna happen.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes