Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
This might have been brought up already, but I think the video call with nicole....yeah we as the player should have been given the choice to either agree to open relationship, disagree to it or just break it off all together. Sorry but a 3 month hall pass and never to talk about it won't work anyway as 1 or both would still have questions that will ulitemately destroy the relation ship anyway. I for one did not like that interaction and would have chose to simply break it off instead as the mention of it alone would have caused questions in her being faithful. Better to end it then to share it and hope for the best.
You are at the first videocall then.
Next day there will be a second one.
In that you can break up with her, or choose to have an open relationship if you so wish.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This might have been brought up already, but I think the video call with nicole....yeah we as the player should have been given the choice to either agree to open relationship, disagree to it or just break it off all together. Sorry but a 3 month hall pass and never to talk about it won't work anyway as 1 or both would still have questions that will ulitemately destroy the relation ship anyway. I for one did not like that interaction and would have chose to simply break it off instead as the mention of it alone would have caused questions in her being faithful. Better to end it then to share it and hope for the best.

EDIT: I appologize, I just hadn't played long enough after that conversation to realize we were given a choice. For that I am sorry and please diregaurd my comment. I was wrong.
Yeah, that tends to happen with this VN. I can't even count the number of people who prematurely complained about the lack of a sex scene with Vicky...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1618785863599.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Two weeks to go until Version 6 is released and we have a brand-new set of previews for you all!
For this week’s previews, we find your childhood “Friend” spending some alone time in her bedroom. But is she really alone?
Or could somebody be watching her while she’s “taking the self-guided tour”?
What happens before, during, and after this scene? Find out what happens when v6 is released on Friday, April 30th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

easports1200

Jul 22, 2018
View attachment 1150304
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Two weeks to go until Version 6 is released and we have a brand-new set of previews for you all!
For this week’s previews, we find your childhood “Friend” spending some alone time in her bedroom. But is she really alone?
What happens before, during, and after this scene? Find out what happens when v6 is released on Friday, April 30th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots
so fast

Reactions: Troy9000

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Ménage à moi

For this week’s previews, we find “Sis” spending some alone time in her bedroom. But is she really alone?

Have a great day,
Mrdots

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
will nicole tries to have sex with other guys? just curious
No, that has been clearly denied by devs, even if one or two of them might have been more open to the idea. Whatever you chose to do with Nicole, there will be no scenes or implied mention she will be with other guys.

To be honest, I would not mind if she got involved with a good guy for her as long as not shown any scenes of her having sex if you broke up with her as I did. I do not think she is a great relation for MC as he still is and especially at start of game.

That does not mean I hate her and will mind her getting happy anyway. Possibly for story reasons, she may well play a later part whatever your decision and fact as we know that the other guys in games like these are always assholes, and all other males we met in this game for sure fit that mold :p she will be single for rest of this game at least if did not choose her.

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
No, that has been clearly denied by devs, even if one or two of them might have been more open to the idea. Whatever you chose to do with Nicole, there will be no scenes or implied mention she will be with other guys.

To be honest, I would not mind if she got involved with a good guy for her as long as not shown any scenes of her having sex if you broke up with her as I did. I do not think she is a great relation for MC as he still is and especially at start of game.

That does not mean I hate her and will mind her getting happy anyway. Possibly for story reasons, she may well play a later part whatever your decision and fact as we know that the other guys in games like these are always assholes, and all other males we met in this game for sure fit that mold :p she will be single for rest of this game at least if did not choose her.
thanks!!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
melody's aunt, mel's mc's next door neighbor and maybe koko (sl hard to say yet since so early).
Koko really wants to suck Dee's tits so I think she is at least somewhat Bi.

In SL: No or unknown
Twins have not said anything that I can recall (and again they will NEVER do each other)
Shortcake is so new to everything we do not know
Connie same as SC
Yuki seems the same as SC (But with stricter cultural upbringing)

In SL: Yes or likely yes
I feel like Ashley and Trish would do ANYTHING that feels good. IMO
Vicky being in the 3some fantasy makes me wonder if it was foreshadowing
Nicky gets wet thinking of MC fucking other women, even relatives

Reactions: LSC82
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes