DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yea it is rule sadly. she looks bit anorectic but that's just my opinion.
Now that is another qualification, that may be bit harsh or say more about quite a few women being slightly above ideal weight in some countries so perceptive's are skewed a bit to how a healthy woman looks, but screaming loli every time we see a woman that is not called Mom, slight build and she has no big titties is also weird. Especially since girls can have big titties and be full on loli age.

Now in some games where girls look questionable and act like 15 or younger and are intended to give pretty young vibes, that is different. In this game though we have different bodytypes and none of the girls except maybe the sister and MC (that are both clearly above 20 also due to the storyline) acts like a 13 yo. :) Edit: Maybe add Ashley to that as well. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ashley and auntie are sometimes like horny teenagers and sometimes act like adults.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ashley and auntie are sometimes like horny teenagers and sometimes act like adults.
Well I was more thinking about how she handled the divorce and Mc and sis during those times after and her habit to disappear at long periods while she has other obligations as well and disregarding those. :p Though you are not wrong.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Only in bizarro fantasy land can Kristina be considered to have small breasts.
The same bizarro fantasy land in which a petite woman has to be a child. Can't possibly be 18 or over unless she's got huge breasts. Most of the real world female population is under 18 by this measure.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only in bizarro fantasy land can Kristina be considered to have small breasts.
The same bizarro fantasy land in which a petite woman has to be a child. Can't possibly be 18 or over unless she's got huge breasts. Most of the real world female population is under 18 by this measure.
who said she doesn't have big tits?

also in rl some 20+ girls/women could easily pass as 16.

Reactions: LSC82

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Do I really need to quote the post?

Okay:

w/o big tits and make-up she's physically child with those spaghetti arms and legs putting her to loli-category
There's nothing loli looking about her and she has substantial breasts. Nothing small about those.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
who said she doesn't have big tits?

also in rl some 20+ girls/women could easily pass as 16.
I knew a girl around 22/23 that kept getting asked about her ID anywhere she went...
It pissed her off like you wouldn't believe lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What you think about jaw1986baby what do you think of my question?
I am thinking. I wonder if they have some asset overlap. But I do not know so I was merely thinking...
But see when I think of SL my mind always drifts off to Shortcake and mmm she is so yummy
Shortcake and Yuki mmmmmm
Shortcake and Connie mmmmmm
Shortcake and .... what was I saying?

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I am thinking. I wonder if they have some asset overlap. But I do not know so I was merely thinking...
But see when I think of SL my mind always drifts off to Shortcake and mmm she is so yummy
Shortcake and Yuki mmmmmm
Shortcake and Connie mmmmmm
Shortcake and .... what was I saying?
At Shortcake, Yuki and Connie I'm not there yet, I'm at the beginning.

Spoiler
The collaboration with the twins, Victoria, Cousin (Alyssa in my game) has not yet begun, I'm at the point where the protagonist makes many calls with his tablet and meets each of these women (mother of the beautiful co-star included)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
True Confessions

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

We hope you all had a great Easter, and you were able to spend some of it with family and friends.

Today we can finally reveal the first preview from Sunshine Love: Version 6!

For this week’s preview, we see the beautiful “Kristina” (or the chosen name that you’ve given her) in much more casual clothing to what she normally dresses in at her father’s church.

In a previous update, you promised to join her to find out what her father gets up to on Friday night’s after hours at the church. Will you find something incriminating? Something surprising? Or maybe you’ll find nothing at all, and you can use the outing with Kristina as a chance to get to know her better?

Find out what happens when v6 is released on Friday, April 30th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They should just use exactly same model from DMD without tinkering. It looks much better and probably everyone would prefer that anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They should just use exactly same model from DMD without tinkering. It looks much better and probably everyone would prefer that anyway.
dmd uses older gen graphics and while those are compatible difference on quality isn't small as can see on dmd where georgina and nicky chat (same scene as in sl) compared to other content of dmd.

also there's some variations to d's model.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This might have been brought up already, but I think the video call with nicole....yeah we as the player should have been given the choice to either agree to open relationship, disagree to it or just break it off all together. Sorry but a 3 month hall pass and never to talk about it won't work anyway as 1 or both would still have questions that will ulitemately destroy the relation ship anyway. I for one did not like that interaction and would have chose to simply break it off instead as the mention of it alone would have caused questions in her being faithful. Better to end it then to share it and hope for the best.

EDIT: I appologize, I just hadn't played long enough after that conversation to realize we were given a choice. For that I am sorry and please diregaurd my comment. I was wrong.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes