FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
DMD has made progress on this front in that the main love interest will have sex with at least two other men besides the MC. And these men are not written as adversaries to the MC. And the MC is not being written as having a fetish for being in a beta position. I’m not sure any other VN on f95zone is doing this, unless it is written from a female’s perspective. (If there are others, please let me know).

I don’t have a problem with people complaining about options, but when it comes to a point that we cannot support three options - it is frustrating to lose the Gander/Goose option due to the vocal complaining of some.

I know we’ve lost (or have not attracted) some people due to the growing Gander/Goose steps we’ve taken over the years. And we’ve also gained fans for that reason. Someday we won’t have to give a choice in this area because the fan base will find it is the norm.
and this is precisely why MrDots is down to 3525 patrons with all the games under his belt, while games like Radiant bring in 1267 supporters despite having only 2 updates. alienating your player base wit stuff they do not want is never a good idea.

Reactions: TommyTuba

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
and this is precisely why MrDots is down to 3525 patrons with all the games under his belt, while games like Radiant bring in 1267 supporters despite having only 2 updates. alienating your player base wit stuff they do not want is never a good idea.
You are so right. How amazing. You changed my entire life with your wonderful insight.

:rolleyes:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I feel that the game in its current form is great and I enjoy it. Yay there are things I would love to see in updates and game progression but I am not the one putting in the work. I also feel that more choices is better but there does come a time when the choices you made in the game can not be undone and the game becomes more linear with the choices you made.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
cxx
But the release I linked you is from the devs announcing that actual date of April 30th
Hard date not an estimate. Just so you know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is just in the nudge of yet another easter hollyday weekend escapade for a lot of people.
Could it bleed into the weekend of 1-2 May ?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That is just in the nudge of yet another easter hollyday weekend escapade for a lot of people.
Could it bleed into the weekend of 1-2 May ?
I mean I am certainly going to be playing all that weekend. But Dots team doesn't really miss targets.
Can't wait for my girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Traktor my friend, just want to say thank you for introducing me to Pine Falls.. Lilly, Grace and Mia are absolutely awesome, and it makes waiting for more content with Yuki and cousin much easier. ;)
ff46, you are welcome! I haven't started playing Pine Falls yet, but while waiting for new Sunshine Love updates to come out, I'm going to start playing it tonight. Have a nice evening :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ff46, you are welcome! I haven't started playing Pine Falls yet, but while waiting for new Sunshine Love updates to come out, I'm going to start playing it tonight. Have a nice evening :)
pf is good besides few stupidities until end where it bombs.

Reactions: Traktor23

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
t01.jpg
t02.jpg t03.jpg

Spot the Difference

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We have less than a week to go until Version 6 is released but that’s not stopping us from delivering one last preview pic to you all before we do so!
For this week’s preview, as you can see we have included one of the twins, but which one is she - Ivy or Lily?
What exactly does this specific sister have planned for you in this next part of the story?
Does anybody else know about your secret relationship, or will somebody find out about it?
Find out exactly what happens when v6 is released this Friday, April 30th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep your cones up and throbbing for twinning action on all fronts ...
Any vacation getaway from the small city full of babes ... into a remote town banging babes is a must!

• Haha
Reactions: Traktor23

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So they ask which twin is in the photos. But the early game differences
There was a clear difference in eye makeup.

Disappeared later however
The only difference is wardrobe and how the hell are we supposed to know which is which from that??

I mean ultimately they are using the same Daz model but if they have some difference other than clothes I cannot see it so point it out if you can to help us out.

:)

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Find out exactly what happens when v6 is released this Friday, April 30th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!

New preview Weekend? Update delay confirmed xd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only difference is wardrobe and how the hell are we supposed to know which is which from that??
we can't, i'd guess it's devs way to circumvent twins decisions on who gets to fuck guy so in that way they both do.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes