mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Wow so you can have sex with 2 people that look exactly the same at different times which is the same as fucking the same person twice at different times- so a stupid decision to make them identical if you are not going to be able to play out the twins fantasy.

At least if they were non-identical you would have variety in their scenes.
It's not Mr.Dot's fault that Patreon sees even lesbian sex between sisters as "incest" although the only reason (if any) to reject incest is the possibility of making children with malformations due to genetic similarities. But 2 lesbians can not have children together, so that danger does not exist in this case..

However Mr.Dots has been burned once (very bad) with DMD on this topic so i guess he decided to avoid any slightest reason for Patreon to ban him again. And in this case this can not be solved with a patch. The half sister can be called a "childhood friend" on Patreon but what should he call 2 identical twins? .. Clones ?

I'm not sure he will risk to make a 3some scene with the twins in which the twins simply don't touch each other (I would risk it but ... it's his choice), however there is one more way to have both twins which i hope he thought about: many twins play with the idea of replacing each other once in a while.. in some cases they like to "change places" in order to test their respective lovers. And since Lilly and Ivy are very open minded, that possibility really exists here in my opinion. That wouldn't mean fucking them both at the same time but would still mean .. fucking them both :)

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
SL v0.0.6 Countdown Clock
Good morning/evening everybody. "Sunshine Love v0.0.6” is planned to be released today at 8 PM UTC Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time it will be available for you to download and play:

The basic update will be available to $5 patrons.
The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
The walkthroughs will be available to $15 patrons.
The Extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.

If you're not on either of our pages, you can sign up here to get today's newest release:

Thanks so much for your support
1619788437505.png

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Explain, please? Does Patreon not allow a game to include incest? How does it work with MC and sister then?
renaming of characters or patches is usually how it's done. Patreon (or more specifically, Paypal and MasterCard) doesn't allow anything resembling incest (there are some arbitrary exceptions). That's why Dev's use ways to to circumvent that.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
It's explained a few posts above... the usual trick is to have the sister renamed "childhood friend".
renaming of characters or patches is usually how it's done. Patreon (or more specifically, Paypal and MasterCard) doesn't allow anything resembling incest (there are some arbitrary exceptions). That's why Dev's use ways to to circumvent that.
Could you not just rename the relationship between Ivy and Lily then?
Or do you think that is a little too transparent to fly?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Again, explained a few posts above, if you rename 2 identical persons, what are they, clones ?

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Again, explained a few posts above, if you rename 2 identical persons, what are they, clones ?
It would take one hell of a ridiculous story retcon and a possible appearance by Jerry Springer, but… just for the sake of throwing this out there, there are cases of "Unrelated Doppelgangers" with some hilariously entertaining research done to explain them. Just look up Niamh Geaney and Terence Manzanga, their website twinstranger dot com has a bunch of other doppelgangers as well.

I am not suggesting this should be attempted to get past Patreon's swat team but it would certainly be hilarious if they did fall for it.

Reactions: SlowDance

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Let me clarify this for newbies.
When i say "rename" i don't mean their names but the name of their RELATIONSHIP.

So, in order for a dev to avoid being banned from Patreon because of incest (yes Patreon DOES THAT due mainly to PayPal policies), when you have a brother and a sister in a sex game you can say "this is my childhood friend" (as it is the case here) and then make a patch or something in options to re-establish the RELATION as brother/sister. But that patch (as far as I know) can only be HERE or somewhere else, not on Patreon!

Mr Dot's first game "Dating my daughter" (DMD) got banned from Patreon because of it's clear incest theme. If Mr. Dots new that at that time, he could have called the game something like.. "Dating my neighbor" and make a patch. But he was the first who got this problem, there was no previous experience at that time.. now he knows.. and does all possible to avoid another ban.

In this game, the half sister is originally called "childhood friend" and that keeps it on Patreon.
And "DMD" is now only on Subscribe Star which does not have such a strong policy related to incest (because they don't use PayPal)

But what could he do with the TWIN SISTERS Lily and Ivy? How could he call them on Patreon if he had sex scenes involving both of them? They look IDENTICAL. They can't be just "neighbors" or "friends". The only people who look identical on this planet are TWINS! And according to Patreon, even if they are both women and can not have children with each other, if they only kiss a little, that would be "Incest". Which is totally BS but that's the way it is..

Of course, theoretically they could be also something else that looks similar. If they were for instance CLONES. But then, this VN should be placed somewhere in the future, like a science fiction coz at this time we do not have human clones on this planet so Patreon wouldn't buy that..

Placing this game only on Subscribe Star would solve the problem but would make the dev lose a lot of money because Patreon brings a lot more money than Subscribe Star (exactly due to PayPal lol)

Therefore a 3some with Lily and Ivy is .. mission impossible.

OK , i can imagine a 3some with 2 twins in which the twins never touch each other. But that would be first of all "borderline" in terms of Patreon and secondly .. it would be no fun for us to watch..
But fucking them both SEPARATELY should be possible. And the MC doesn't even have to know which one of them he fucks, if the twins decide to play with him that way. But WE would know :)

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Placing this game only on Subscribe Star would solve the problem but would make the dev lose a lot of money because Patreon brings a lot more money than Subscribe Star (exactly due to PayPal lol)
actual this game IS on subscribestar. The version over there already includes the patch.
The only reason MrDots is still on patreon is, that many supporter don't have or use any CC and need the PayPal on Patreon.
MrDots is the developer with 2nd most subscribers on SS for VN btw (numbers still growing).

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Here's the Extra pack for you guys. You don't need to download the $ 5 game. The extras are included in the game:
DOWNLOAD LINKS (FULL VERSION):
MEGA:
- - -
Wetransfer:
PC (divided into two parts):
NOTE: Download the Android Alternative version if you have issues opening the game.
Animated Scenes:
- Ivy handjob
- Lily blowjob
- Rosa handjob (2 x angles)
- Rosa blowjob (2 x angles)
- Cowgirl sex with Rosa (2 x angles)
- Friend handjob (3 x angles)
- Grinding scene - Friend on top (2 x angles)
- Friend blowjob (3 x angles)
- Oral on Friend
- 69er scene with Friend
- Grinding scene - spoon position with Friend (3 x angles)

Here's the walkthrough for you :)
Game Walkthrough
The game walkthrough has been created to give you the best possible chance of gaining the most amount of relationship points in the game.
During the game, you’ll meet different characters and your decisions will affect the outcome of future scenes.
Having a good relationship with certain characters is the key to progress in the game.
In this walkthrough, I’ll be pointing out the choices that you need to make the best of your game.
Download: -
Rewards Walkthrough
If you're having trouble finding a specific doughnut or a peeping tom screen, these walkthroughs are for you. You'll find screenshots of the location of each doughnut/peeping tom screen in the game.
Doughnuts Walkthrough: -
Peeping Tom Walkthrough: -
In-game Walkthrough
The code for unlocking this feature is: rebound

What is the Rewards Gallery?
The Peeping Tom Gallery is a special gallery inside the game, which includes sexy images of the characters in the game.
This will allow me to spice the game up a little and add some nice renders that otherwise wouldn’t happen in the normal story.
The code to get access to the gallery is: opening
For a step-by-step tutorial, please visit this link:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next wt-mod.

1st time i dl dots game update on release date.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Here's the Extra pack for you guys. You don't need to download the $ 5 game. The extras are included in the game:
DOWNLOAD LINKS (FULL VERSION):
MEGA:
Windows/Linux - Mac - Android - Android (Alternative)
Wetransfer:
PC (divided into two parts):
NOTE: Download the Android Alternative version if you have issues opening the game.
Animated Scenes:
- Ivy handjob
- Lily blowjob
- Rosa handjob (2 x angles)
- Rosa blowjob (2 x angles)
- Cowgirl sex with Rosa (2 x angles)
- Friend handjob (3 x angles)
- Grinding scene - Friend on top (2 x angles)
- Friend blowjob (3 x angles)
- Oral on Friend
- 69er scene with Friend
- Grinding scene - spoon position with Friend (3 x angles)

Here's the walkthrough for you :)
Game Walkthrough
The game walkthrough has been created to give you the best possible chance of gaining the most amount of relationship points in the game.
During the game, you’ll meet different characters and your decisions will affect the outcome of future scenes.
Having a good relationship with certain characters is the key to progress in the game.
In this walkthrough, I’ll be pointing out the choices that you need to make the best of your game.
Download: MEGA -
Rewards Walkthrough
If you're having trouble finding a specific doughnut or a peeping tom screen, these walkthroughs are for you. You'll find screenshots of the location of each doughnut/peeping tom screen in the game.
Doughnuts Walkthrough: MEGA -
Peeping Tom Walkthrough: MEGA -
In-game Walkthrough
The code for unlocking this feature is: rebound

What is the Rewards Gallery?
The Peeping Tom Gallery is a special gallery inside the game, which includes sexy images of the characters in the game.
This will allow me to spice the game up a little and add some nice renders that otherwise wouldn’t happen in the normal story.
The code to get access to the gallery is: opening
For a step-by-step tutorial, please visit this link:
No incest?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes