Cico8

May 29, 2018
Reactions: karumi56

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT PC/MAC/ANDROID SUNSHINE LOVE
V.0.0.6 EXTRAS ENG /
RUS + UNOFFICIAL INCEST PATCH

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng

pdf SLv0.0.6_Doughnut_WT_final.pdf (20.83 Mb)
pdf SLv0.0.6_Peeping_Tom_WT_FINAL.pdf (19.06 Mb)
pdf SUNSHINE_LOVE_v0.06_WALKTHROUGH_Patreon_Version.pdf (229.09 Kb)
apk SunshineLove-0.06-AndroidExtras-Eng.apk (1.6 Gb)
apk SunshineLove-0.06-AndroidExtras_alternative-Eng.apk (1.58 Gb)
zip SunshineLove-0.06-macExtrasIncluded.zip (4.38 Gb)
zip SunshineLove-0.06-pcExtrasIncluded.zip (4.62 Gb)
zip Unofficial Incest Patch.zip (2.42 Mb)

Rus

pdf Solnechnaya_lyubov_v_0_0_6_Prokhozhdenie.pdf (673.25 Kb)
zip Sunshine_Love_v.0.0.6-Pc-Rus.zip (4.64 Gb)
apk Sunshine_Love_v.0.0.6-Rus-universal-release.apk (1.13 Gb)
zip Sunshine_Love_v.0.0.6-mac-Rus.zip (4.55 Gb)

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Seems so kind of pissed about this but its understandable.
The very last save i made didn't work, but the second to last one did, then when it got to the scene of the final save i had, it said it needed to be upgraded, so i did, and played fine from then on.
So try that if you have trouble :)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
While it is a bummer that the main focus is again on the Friend, and there is no new content with Cousin or Yuki, the description was a pleasant surprise.

Rosa! Really hoped there will be something more with her involved, especially after the “panty” story. She looks amazing, and being able to explore new ”horizons” with such a cute babysitter makes for a great material. ;)

Lastly, finally some progress with the Twins, even if a minor one. Looking forward to it - thanks for the upload!
It's the age old problem, and certainly one Mr. Dots has stuck to in it seems all his games. They have a "main" love interest in mind when telling their story. There might be other characters, there may even be characters the fans will like more, but at the end of the day they will all simply gravitate around whoever Mr Dots decides the main love interest is.

It's one of the reasons why I always get disheartened when I see new characters be introduced. As the main love interest will always get say... two thirds of the screen time, then it means any other characters will always be forced to live with the final third. And more secondary characters mean there's less chance that an update will be about them.

Reactions: Raziel_8

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sunshine Love [v0.0.6 Extras] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.11 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes....i was aspecting this...thanks for upload..a pity there is no Update only to download...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's the age old problem, and certainly one Mr. Dots has stuck to in it seems all his games. They have a "main" love interest in mind when telling their story. There might be other characters, there may even be characters the fans will like more, but at the end of the day they will all simply gravitate around whoever Mr Dots decides the main love interest is.

It's one of the reasons why I always get disheartened when I see new characters be introduced. As the main love interest will always get say... two thirds of the screen time, then it means any other characters will always be forced to live with the final third. And more secondary characters mean there's less chance that an update will be about them.
Well, you are right.
MrDots games are never a "freeroam". MrDots still holds on his vision to tell a story (visual novel). The story over here is about MC helping his sister to get to run the hotel and fight all hindrances. All other characters are more or less just side-kicks of the story. Some will involve more, some less. Some will find themself in one of the endings, other will not. You can't get all. ALso you miss some content if you are on the one path, if you play the other path you will miss other content.
The main story will stay more or less the same though.
You choice is "only" HOW the main story is fleshed out. None of MrDots game(s) will end in a complete Harem.
Beer brewery will always mainly brew beer, vinery will always mainly produce vine.
Some Developers will do harem fuck feast games, MrDots will always do mainly STORY, which is fleshed out by side-kicks. That meaning: Not a story, which is on player's decision, but on MrDots vision. The only part which involves the player is how the main story will envolve, not to lead the main story at all.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes