Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Alright .... who's bright idea was it to lose points for playing dirty to get that last bit of cake?

Cake should never be about points. If she wasn't willing to fight dirty, she shouldn't have been going for the cake.
You don't know much about women then :ROFLMAO:
Women don't understand any jokes whether it is about the last piece of cake - lol

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's the age old problem, and certainly one Mr. Dots has stuck to in it seems all his games. They have a "main" love interest in mind when telling their story. There might be other characters, there may even be characters the fans will like more, but at the end of the day they will all simply gravitate around whoever Mr Dots decides the main love interest is.

It's one of the reasons why I always get disheartened when I see new characters be introduced. As the main love interest will always get say... two thirds of the screen time, then it means any other characters will always be forced to live with the final third. And more secondary characters mean there's less chance that an update will be about them.
Fully agree with u.
That is especially nice, if u don't like the main LI...which happens to me in about 90% of the games with a main LI :cautious:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I haven't played the new update yet so not sure A. whos cake we talking about or B. if it was chocolate cake.
but what I do know is even i'm not stupid enough to get between more than one woman and cake.
And if its choclate cake then forget about it thats gonna be all out war and i'm staying well clear of that you have to be carfull not to be caught as collateral damage.

Just Sayin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I haven't played the new update yet so not sure A. whos cake we talking about or B. if it was chocolate cake.
but what I do know is even i'm not stupid enough to get between more than one woman and cake.
And if its choclate cake then forget about it thats gonna be all out war and i'm staying well clear of that you have to be carfull not to be caught as collateral damage.

Just Sayin.
It's a sponge cake with pink icing so not chocolate unfortunately.

The MC and sister/friend/roommate/otherwordforfemalemain fight over the last slice.

MC can fight dirty but she doesn't like that. In which case she doesn't deserve the cake.

All is fair in confectionary wars.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
and what about that is not working? Your screenshots seem all fine.

What do you see when you do this:
View attachment 1171864
Seems that everything is working fine, thanks. I do indeed have "your sister" in that spot and Trisha mentioned the haldf sibling thing. I was just confused that I did not see the incest toggle in the Preferences screen and thought that something went wrong. (After all, everything looked fine last update and then the beach house conversation with Connie mentioned the childhood friend thing.)

Thanks for clearing that up. (y)

Reactions: Hyperserver

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
That cake scene is one of those Thanos "did you win? What did it cost you?" moments.
Still worth it.
Cake is more important than the inner perfectionist and his greed for points.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes