Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So whats going to happen to Nicole? Is she going to get her own FWB? Going to become a cuckqueen? Or will her and MC simply break up. Based off of Melody and DMD Mr Dots clearly always has one main LI and here it is the sister but at least in melody he gave pretty satisfying endings to the side characters if you chose them (I actually preferred the nerd neighbor rebecca over melody) so I have no doubt he will still give satisfying endings to everyone

Reactions: Mitchconner29

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Let me clarify this for newbies.
When i say "rename" i don't mean their names but the name of their RELATIONSHIP.
I did say that though.
You could make them doppelgangers, although unlikely it is possible to happen.
Having them unknowingly swap places though would also be fun, I like your idea.

Sep 29, 2017
Sunshine Love [v0.0.6 Extras] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.11 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks a million for compressing this down!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Could you not just rename the relationship between Ivy and Lily then?
Or do you think that is a little too transparent to fly?
At least with Diane and Debbie in Summertime Saga, they are drawn slightly differently, so DC could add a comment that at college, people thought they looked like sisters.
You must be picked last for any game involving catching cos that joke sailed right over you.
*shrug* Given that there a lot of people on these forums who express this idea (and that anyone who treat women as equals are "betas," "simps," or "cucks," it's hard to tell. Reminds me of .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*shrug* Given that there a lot of people on these forums who express this idea (and that anyone who treat women as equals are "betas," "simps," or "cucks," it's hard to tell. Reminds me of .
You seem to have missed the part where I am a woman.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
why does everyone make the MC dumb as hell to advances from women? why does the dev go from one foreplay at the end of an update completely naked to another update that ends with even more foreplay completely naked? 2 adults acting the same as the kids in the story when it comes to sex? Then the only time you actually have sex is in a dream sequence or a flashback lol devs are beginning to all be the same. I'm actually overloaded now on boobs from this game i dont even click the head anymore to get flashed, things are repeating in almost every game from the way devs milk their supporters at least the renders get better that seems to be the only upside. The story is cool until it starts adding in confusion of trying to hide meaningless things from one another like someone sleeping in someones room where theres no freaking action at all lol..............

Nov 18, 2019
I started the V06 Extras game again, looking for a way with his sister. I played but the game ends in exactly the same scene as version 051, when the MC is in bed with Sister and and sister's cousin! I didn't see any new content after this scene or between the MC and his sister. I didn't understand this!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I started the V06 Extras game again, looking for a way with his sister. I played but the game ends in exactly the same scene as version 051, when the MC is in bed with Sister and and sister's cousin! I didn't see any new content after this scene or between the MC and his sister. I didn't understand this!
Gonna take a wild guess at you using the walkthrough mod before it's been updated.

Reactions: Ursus4321

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
why does everyone make the MC dumb as hell to advances from women? why does the dev go from one foreplay at the end of an update completely naked to another update that ends with even more foreplay completely naked? 2 adults acting the same as the kids in the story when it comes to sex? Then the only time you actually have sex is in a dream sequence or a flashback lol devs are beginning to all be the same. I'm actually overloaded now on boobs from this game i dont even click the head anymore to get flashed, things are repeating in almost every game from the way devs milk their supporters at least the renders get better that seems to be the only upside. The story is cool until it starts adding in confusion of trying to hide meaningless things from one another like someone sleeping in someones room where theres no freaking action at all lol..............
Yeah the scenarios in this game are pretty juvenile

Reactions: duningtwo

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
At the end of v.0.5.1 I saved the game, now I've downloaded v0.6.0 and I'm trying to load my last save but I get an error popping up.

I've tried saving at different points at the end of 0.5.1. but I cannot make it work. When I save it at the very end, at the 'to be continued' screen, I can load it in 0.6 but then it just goes to the 'you've reached the end of this version' screen and I can't start 0.6.
Also tried adding and removing the incest patch, but it's not working.

The error that's popping up is:
1619852871927.png

Clicking 'roll back' twice will force the game to crash, clicking 'ignore' will start the game from the beginning.
Any help will be very much appreciated.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
So in a couple of updates the moron MC and his half-wit sister are going to prison for a few years, and getting a huge fines, right? I mean they assaulted someone right in front of the police, and are interfering in a police investigation. How much of the cops time are they wasting by lying about not harboring Connie?

The story just keeps getting dumber.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes