Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you so much for the upload but why don't you just move your pledge to substar instead? This one is without incest and is kind of unplayable. Still appreciate the superfast upload though

edit: just noticed the updated I-patch, never mind!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thank you so much for the upload but why don't you just move your pledge to substar instead? This one is without incest and is kind of unplayable. Still appreciate the superfast upload though

I thought about it but I been a Mr. Dots supporter since the start of DMD
frankly I don’t mind wether the game has incest or not and I know for a fact that someone will even post it

7rty

Sep 3, 2017
The i-patch doesn't work!
In the menu extras do not appear, although it appeared in the quick menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cico8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

yea playing game with clear incest theme w/o incest is just fucking weird when mc is 30ish and childhood friend is 18 so unless mc babysitted childhood friend near 18 years ago then ..........

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The i-patch doesn't work!
In the menu extras do not appear, although it appeared in the quick menu.
it DOES work - i even installed it on my own version.
maybe you have done something wrong?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
actual this game IS on subscribestar. The version over there already includes the patch.
Yes it is, but it is ALSO on Subscribe Star, not ONLY there (as it is the case of DMD). And of course it includes the patch THERE. Because Subscribe Star does not have an issue with incest, due to the fact that they don't use PayPal who is the reason of the anti-incest policy by Patreon.
The only reason MrDots is still on patreon is, that many supporter don't have or use any CC and need the PayPal on Patreon.
MrDots is the developer with 2nd most subscribers on SS for VN btw (numbers still growing).
That's exactly what i said: due to the fact that Patreon does use PayPal, Mr Dots makes more money there than he does on Subscribe Star which does not use PayPal. The problem with Patreon is that PayPal imposes their policy related to content, in this case PayPal does NOT allow payments for content related to incest. Which is why games must hide the incest somehow if they want to remain on Patreon. Subscribe Star could be the solution for incest related games , just that , as you also stated, most paying players prefer to pay by PayPal so if a game is ONLY on Subscribe Star, which doesn't use PayPal, the dev loses money..

Sep 3, 2020
Why not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro is there any actual content with the MC and sister reason I ask is because I spend the last update looking for the MC sister it felt like I was playing where's fucking Waldo
I don't know if you agree with me but the last update felt like anime filler

but I want to know your thoughts and opinions not only on this update but the last one

I would love to know anybody's opinion on this update and the last one I love hearing people's different opinions

I don't mind if a story is slow but it felt like the story went nowhere in the last update

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes