cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pls help a brudah. I searched the thread but didn't get a hit (for real, I used the thread search feature)...is there a code for the "In-Game Walkthrough" via options found here?:
previous page.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I really like the game, but Man the absolute worst thing about games with incest is when they drag the fuck out of the whole....we can't fuck, but we can kiss, fondle, finger, lick, and suck each other all we want bullshit and neither one of them are virgins so what's the big deal if you are already doing all the other shit. Then the whole I'm sorry we shouldn't have done that and round and round we go. The damn MC is the absolute worst about it. I kinda want to cock block him myself sometimes he's so stupid.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Kinda wish the Doughnut Gallery could be sorted by week as well as the default so as to more easily figure out which ones a player might be missing and from approx whereabouts in story timeline....but I get it, that's nit-picking...but would still be mighty convenient. I haven't played since the end of week one (summer of last year I reckon) so gonna start a new runthrough pathing multiple saves as needed.

Reactions: anker11

mhmmdharits

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone, help pleasee. Is there a save that we can play from V.0.06 ??

May Every kindness response always be blessed

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, this version is patreon or subscribestar ? the link in the opening requires the incest patch ? friendly

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
The incest patch is not currently working (for me at least) with this update it seems as it cannot be activated in the menu. I have tried before their discord variant and the one found here. I have read of related problems emerging for the extras updates before.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
would be interesting to see them doing more stuff like rosa

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Who is Friend?
- Friend handjob (3 x angles)
- Grinding scene - Friend on top (2 x angles)
- Friend blowjob (3 x angles)
- Oral on Friend
- 69er scene with Friend
- Grinding scene - spoon position with Friend (3 x angles)

Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
The incest patch is not currently working (for me at least) with this update it seems as it cannot be activated in the menu. I have tried before their discord variant and the one found here. I have read of related problems emerging for the extras updates before.
The incest patch is working. The activation isn't anymore in the menu but directly below the textbox.

Reactions: Warwhale and pgm_01

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
The update was nice. Much less boring text than 0.0.5. Who doesn't like a pool party with hot girls? I'm glad finally the siblings are moving to oral stuff. For 0.0.7 I hope to see more of the milfs Ashley and Trisha.

I'm just waiting for Scrappy mod's to unlock the variants of scenes. I got a BJ from Lily and 69 with sis.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes