Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
no and if they decide to swap how are you gonna figure which one is jumping on top of mc?
I was wondering if I needed to go back to a very old save to see alternative content.

Well, one seems a bit more submissive than the other...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was wondering if I needed to go back to a very old save to see alternative content.

knowing devs i wouldn't be surprised if mc will bed both twins.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

You get the one you chose to go with at the wedding party. No way to switch, at least not yet although I'm pretty sure you were able to reject her if you didn't like her kinks on their conversation last update.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
who is rosa?
Rosa was the maid that was in the house when Gerald was growing up.
You get the one you chose to go with at the wedding party. No way to switch, at least not yet although I'm pretty sure you were able to reject her if you didn't like her kinks on their conversation last update.
Yes, I can see that now. I was looking at the "doughnut" and peeping guides. Still some with Lily and some with Ivy, so I need to go back to the wedding party save. It also means I need to add another datum to my save text to mark the path of a given save. I'm so glad we can make notes.

Reactions: Glooskabe

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
About Ivy and Lilly, the girl MC chooses in the wedding, I guess, it is the girl that he will go out on a date?

Reactions: anker11

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
I get this error when i try to load the save from the previous version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If i ignore this error it let me start the game from the beginning but with all the score and relationship points and even with the first star of the hotel reputation. someone can help or do I have to start the game again?

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ok, thanks! So, you know if this will be a permanent choice? Or MC can have sex with Ivy and then, have sex with Lilly?
So far it is. However, if there are still donuts or eggs on the other path you can always go back to the beginning of the update (to be safe) and switch twins through the char menu.

Reactions: underoath27
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes