-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I get this error when i try to load the save from the previous version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If i ignore this error it let me start the game from the beginning but with all the score and relationship points and even with the first star of the hotel reputation. someone can help or do I have to start the game again?
It depends on where your save was. For instance, I had a save where Maddie was kissing the MC before sleeping in his bed and it rolled back to when she first entered the room. In this game especially, you will typically find that a save will roll back a bit before that actual previous save point. Every single release seems to be like that. If the save you tried isn't rolling back successfully, just try an earlier save point.

In the post right after this are a couple of attached save files you can try that do successfully load.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone have an earlier version of Save? I want.
Here are a couple of saves for you. The first is mostly focused on non-family members; the second is focused on family / incest. Of course, rename them to wherever your save spots are; you might also need to remove a number at the beginning of the file, like 987654_ if the file saved were 987654_23-4-LT1.save (for example).

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
knowing devs i wouldn't be surprised if mc will bed both twins.
Separately? Maybe? Together, probably not. I guess depends on the patreon version, as I've only ever played sub. I was dissapointed when we had to choose one and even more soo when they reveal that they don't share a guy etc. I was disapointed but understood that they've most likely done that for patreon and not wanting to explain why they have "forbidden" content popping up in threesomes and such

mariorianto28

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone knows? I just installed it on Android, after I installed it then I just entered the lobby, immediately the game crashed and went out itself to the start menu. I don't know how to deal with this. I need your help

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Some people can't handle the truth.

I expect some guys don't want to hear about their partners' experience because they'll worry that the partner is comparing their technique. The seduction of an innocent is a staple of erotic literature.

For me, an experienced woman who chooses you is hotter.
I don't give a shit about past sexual experiences i just don't want to hear about it as it is a major turn off for me. Guess you are one of those idiot that try to play it oh i'm too cool and mature i like experienced women BUT blind enough to not see that never did i say anywhere i don't like experienced women.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't know what i did or did not but my Scene Gallery is unlocked, while the Doghunt and Peeping Tom Galleries are NOT unlocked. Do i have to use a cheat mod to unlock those or is there some code for that and if yes, where does that code go?

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Haha... wieder mal ein Download von fast 6 Gb für die Katz .. scheint aber Mode zu sein eine Neue Version zu Bringen die Nix Neues am Ende hat , wie immer ab meinem Speicherpunkt weiter und .... es war nix...

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I don't want to dump on the writers too much here because I've always thought that MrDots games were well above average, but holy shit, has anyone told them you don't need a cliffhanger ending on every episode?

Reactions: Darkaura

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Question about the incest patch:
How noticable is the difference? I am not super into incest so I was wondering if one of the paths feels weird or dialogue seems out of place for the friend/sister paths.

I know lots of other games where its really easy to tell that the story is meant to be played with incest on (the weird landlady situations etc)

Thanks in advance.

barong666

Aug 19, 2019
Hello gentlemen, i need your little help here. i got a problem with api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll. every game that have ....32.exe i cant run it, it says my dll is missing. i did download that dll from dll-files and put it in c/..../system32 & 64, it didnt work with notif 0xc000007b. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Question about the incest patch:
How noticable is the difference? I am not super into incest so I was wondering if one of the paths feels weird or dialogue seems out of place for the friend/sister paths.

I know lots of other games where its really easy to tell that the story is meant to be played with incest on (the weird landlady situations etc)

Thanks in advance.
Well, the MC and the main love interest are half siblings, so the incest is IMO watered down anyway. A side love interest is your stepmom. A third is the half sister's cousin. If not applied it changes to childhood friend. During one update the inc patch failed, and it was a bit weird when they suddenly talked about being childhood friends during a conversation due to it being unfamiliar. But I guess you can definitely play it without any major problems.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hello gentlemen, i need your little help here. i got a problem with api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll. every game that have ....32.exe i cant run it, it says my dll is missing. i did download that dll from dll-files and put it in c/..../system32 & 64, it didnt work with notif 0xc000007b. Anyone knows how to fix it?
This should be of some help

May 26, 2018
You know, this is why i refuse to support MrDots games. the SLOOOOOWWWW fucking drag in getting anywhere. Sure, I understand, and actually like a bit of "drag" before getting anywhere with main storyline girls/women, but JESUS CHRIST1 All this time and all you have is handjob with sister (sure, you als have fondling and simulated sex - at least I assume), kissing with cousin, while already having sex - full blown sex (one a HUGH disappointment as a "flashback memory"). Not necessarily looking for a fap story, but damn, it shouldn't take this fucking long to get anywhere (especially since they share a previous history with each other).

Sorry about rant, but ?Jesus Christ, try moving it along a bit. IF nothing else, start adding the cousin more - with more action, the oriental girl, etc. As far as the other extraneous women, it seems we get more action with them than any of the "younger" Girls, simply because the younger girls are, well, younger.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You know, this is why i refuse to support MrDots games. the SLOOOOOWWWW fucking drag in getting anywhere. Sure, I understand, and actually like a bit of "drag" before getting anywhere with main storyline girls/women, but JESUS CHRIST1 All this time and all you have is handjob with sister (sure, you als have fondling and simulated sex - at least I assume), kissing with cousin, while already having sex - full blown sex (one a HUGH disappointment as a "flashback memory"). Not necessarily looking for a fap story, but damn, it shouldn't take this fucking long to get anywhere (especially since they share a previous history with each other).

Sorry about rant, but ?Jesus Christ, try moving it along a bit. IF nothing else, start adding the cousin more - with more action, the oriental girl, etc. As far as the other extraneous women, it seems we get more action with them than any of the "younger" Girls, simply because the younger girls are, well, younger.
3 games in it is pretty clear he is sticking to his formula. You shouldn't expect change.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes